🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump wants GOP primaries against Governors Kemp & DeWine in Georgia & Ohio, Doug Collins to challenge Kemp, Jim Jordan to challenge DeWine

As soon as Biden becomes president in January then Trump's influence will continuously drop every month after that. By the 2022 mid-terms his endorsement of someone will probably do more harm than good.

the 2022 election will be fun to watch, my friends

Ahh...the GOP electorate...
Remember how the GOP was rallying around John McCain?
Remember how the GOP was rallying around Mitt Romney?
Remember how the GOP was rallying around the Bushes?
Remember how the GOP was rallying around Ron Reagan?
Today they deny ever having voted for any of them. They are all RINOs according to the average GOP voters.

Trump will be forgotten soon as a force in the Party.
You are totally wrong

I am an unapologetic supporter of Reagan and I know most republicans are too

and I supported bush and will take my share of the blame for mistakes he made

but as for McCain and romney I did not support either one for the nomination

they were not my kind of republicans at all but I did vote for them in the general election

Yeah sure...if Reagan were running against the Blob...who would you vote for? Lie to us and say Reagan. Asswipe.

If dead people can vote, then I guess dead people could run for office too.

You’re too much of a conservative to give an honest answer.
You mean I have a functioning brain.

very well

the question is do I prefer a great republican to lead us who unfortunately happens to be dead, or another great republican leader who is still alive?

hum

let me think about that some more

When are assholes like Kemp, DeWine, Toomey, Graham, McConnell, Christie and the Lincoln Project going to realize that Trump IS the Republican party. Without Trump Republicans would have lost seats in the House and probably lost the Senate. The Republican party will be on the edge of extinction until they get that through their stupid heads.

The Democrats should be very happy about that especially in Georgia. The reason why Kemp's approvals are so low is that he has refused to take the coronavirus seriously. Stacy Abrams is likely to run again and her chances are very good.

Ahh...the GOP electorate...
Remember how the GOP was rallying around John McCain?
Remember how the GOP was rallying around Mitt Romney?
Remember how the GOP was rallying around the Bushes?
Remember how the GOP was rallying around Ron Reagan?
Today they deny ever having voted for any of them. They are all RINOs according to the average GOP voters.

Trump will be forgotten soon as a force in the Party.
LOL, we never rallied behind McShitStain or Mitt Romney. We always knew they were RINOs, we called them that when they were running for President, and we were proven correct.

Dinald Trump is a RINO. He has hijacked the Republican Party.

Forum List

Back