Trump Wants Revenge — That’s Why He’s the Man for 2024

Look who's talking, Bolshevik scum. You're the one openly advocating the elimination of ALL opposed to the far Left Communism you and your ilk espouse.
Again – the fact alone that you and others on the illiberal, authoritarian, anti-democratic right want to see the likes of Trump in the WH again demonstrates your hatred for democracy and America.

Trump & his newfangled goon squad will bait the herd into voting for him so he can take out his revenge on his enemies IF he wns. And a good indication of where they're at was at CPAC this werkend having a pig like Viktor Orban as a keynote speaker, who got a standing O when he was done with his rant. What went on at CPAC this weekend was a disgrace to every veteran who ever served this Country.

There's the Trump Party in all it's glory.

I do not see how Trump can be beat. 2 more years of Biden will have this country nearly destroyed. The turnout will prevent another steal by Democrats.

If many of President Trump’s supporters believe he didn’t go far enough during his first term, that critique would likely be assuaged in a second term. If the bad personnel choices and attempts to work as a gentleman with swamp creatures was good for anything, it at least served to teach President Trump (and Americans) two things:

First, it revealed who the true patriots in government are (they’re few and far between) and who the traitors are. Second, it taught us that attempting to get along and play nicely with the establishment doesn’t work — the only way forward is to treat them as ruthlessly as they treat honest constitutionalists.

This country already is destroyed.....thanks to Pedo Biden and his minions...

Ok, so then support your claim that it certainly looks that way.

What happens in Turkey isn’t relevant and what happened in 1876 is also irrelevant.
Nah, this line of conversation bores me.

You telling me what is relevant and what is not relevant? You are arrogant, and insulting.

I don't care what you think, and it is clear, you don't care what I think.

It is pointless to go on now.

star-wars-obi-wan.gif

Again – the fact alone that you and others on the illiberal, authoritarian, anti-democratic right want to see the likes of Trump in the WH again demonstrates your hatred for democracy and America.
Oh shut the fuck up. Who the hell do you think you are? Your Leftism was solely responsible for millions of deaths in Nazi Germany, the USSR, the Eastern Bloc, China, Cuba, Cambodia, etc. You are NOT morally superior, Communist

I do not see how Trump can be beat. 2 more years of Biden will have this country nearly destroyed. The turnout will prevent another steal by Democrats.

If many of President Trump’s supporters believe he didn’t go far enough during his first term, that critique would likely be assuaged in a second term. If the bad personnel choices and attempts to work as a gentleman with swamp creatures was good for anything, it at least served to teach President Trump (and Americans) two things:

First, it revealed who the true patriots in government are (they’re few and far between) and who the traitors are. Second, it taught us that attempting to get along and play nicely with the establishment doesn’t work — the only way forward is to treat them as ruthlessly as they treat honest constitutionalists.

Be careful! The good Lord says that vengeance is His! :eek: And the last time I looked, Trump is not God or a god!

Vengeance Is Mine Says The Lord​

Romans 12:19 ESV​

Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”

Hebrews 10:30 ESV​

For we know him who said, “Vengeance is mine; I will repay.” And again, “The Lord will judge his people.”

Deuteronomy 32:35 ESV​

Vengeance is mine, and recompense, for the time when their foot shall slip; for the day of their calamity is at hand, and their doom comes swiftly.’

Romans 12:17 ESV​

Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all.

2 Timothy 3:1-17 ESV​

But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people. ...

Proverbs 24:29 ESV​

Do not say, “I will do to him as he has done to me; I will pay the man back for what he has done.”

Proverbs 20:22 ESV​

Do not say, “I will repay evil”; wait for the Lord, and he will deliver you.

Oh shut the fuck up. Who the hell do you think you are? Your Leftism was solely responsible for millions of deaths in Nazi Germany, the USSR, the Eastern Bloc, China, Cuba, Cambodia, etc. You are NOT morally superior, Communist
TROLL!!!

Democrats have indicated that they want revenge but they won the freaking election.

Nah, this line of conversation bores me.
So you felt the need to reply to me to tell me that Trump was defrauded. When asked to justify your claim, you refused and you’re suddenly bored with the conversation.

Great. Thanks for your super helpful and baseless opinion.

Forum List

Back