Trump wants to execute drug dealers

i wonder how he feels about thieves having their hands amputated or their cheeks branded?

probably less enthusiastic :lol:
Dunno, we'll have to ask "Jon" to get in touch with that "official" to find out for sure!

A senior family member and other unnamed sources say that I privately joke about someone running over my ex with a tractor trailor, then backing up and running over her again.

I would feel horrible if this actually happened, despite our past issues. But sources say......

What the fuck kind of "news" is axios, and who the hell at business insider decided to recarry this article. I bet sources, unnamed, would tell me that it was created in its entirety from some sources imagination.

Trump reportedly told friends he wants to execute every drug dealer in America.
Trump has Duterte envy, unchecked power.
Lets check the fascism list:
p56bsvi.jpg
No way he goes after the pharmaceutical companies.

A senior family member and other unnamed sources say that I privately joke about someone running over my ex with a tractor trailor, then backing up and running over her again.

I would feel horrible if this actually happened, despite our past issues. But sources say......

What the fuck kind of "news" is axios, and who the hell at business insider decided to recarry this article. I bet sources, unnamed, would tell me that it was created in its entirety from some sources imagination.
Axios has a high factual reporting rating.
Axios has a slight left-center bias due to using loaded words to appeal to liberal causes, but this still remains factual reporting.
One other measure good to use is which other news outlets have re-published the story. So far its marketwatch, CNBC and politicalwire.

[QUOTE="OKTexas, post: 19386857, member: 39653"There are no legal weed shops in this country.[/QUOTE]

That's why the word was put in parenthesis. Several states,will try to tell you there are legal weed shops. You and I understand otherwise. Many other people don't realize thst.

That sounds like a perfectly lovely plan to me... So long as it includes the owners and operators of every "legal" weed shop in the country as well.

There are no legal weed shops in this country.

Marijuana has been legalized in nine states and Washington, DC

marijuana_laws.0.png

Show me the State where the federal government made it legal. DIP

The feds are not state entities. Why would you ask me about the feds? Will the state of california arrest you for weed?

[QUOTE="OKTexas, post: 19386857, member: 39653"There are no legal weed shops in this country.

That's why the word was put in parenthesis. Several states,will try to tell you there are legal weed shops. You and I understand otherwise. Many other people don't realize thst.[/QUOTE]

Actually you put it in quotes, but to mention it would be being picky. LOL

Not really the point. The point is that it is legal in 9 states.

Wrong, it's still illegal and the feds could bust them if they chose.

Nope its legal in California. Doesnt matter what the feds could do. The state of california wont bust you.

That sounds like a perfectly lovely plan to me... So long as it includes the owners and operators of every "legal" weed shop in the country as well.

There are no legal weed shops in this country.

Marijuana has been legalized in nine states and Washington, DC

marijuana_laws.0.png

Show me the State where the federal government made it legal. DIP

The feds are not state entities. Why would you ask me about the feds? Will the state of california arrest you for weed?

You're the one that brought States into the discussion, it's illegal nation wide. I would love to see the feds go after the property and all profits in these state cartels. Can you say RICO?

Axios has a high factual reporting rating.
Axios has a slight left-center bias due to using loaded words to appeal to liberal causes, but this still remains factual reporting.
One other measure good to use is which other news outlets have re-published the story. So far its marketwatch, CNBC and politicalwire.

Well it is my opinion that "news" that doesnt give the who, when and what happened isnt news. Its simply a gossip rag. Thats what my unnamed sources tell me and my unnamed sources are every bit as valid as axios the gossip rag's

Forum List

Back