Trump wants to meet with Chicago gang leaders

I'm not surprised Trump would think of doing that. While Obama did nothing to curb the violence in large cities, Trump is willing to at least try.

Trump is always thinking outside the box. It's one of the many reasons he's been so successful.

Can't do any worse than what the Democrats have done to Chicago. What a Third World nightmare. Chicago has nothing to lose by trying something else. Maybe Trump can help em out? Lord knows, the Democrats sure aren't.

I'm not surprised Trump would think of doing that. While Obama did nothing to curb the violence in large cities, Trump is willing to at least try.

Trump is always thinking outside the box. It's one of the many reasons he's been so successful.

You may call it out of the box, the rest of of us who have brains called it retarded.

You may call it out of the box, the rest of of us who have brains called it retarded.
You can call it whatever you want. His way of thinking is why he's now our president. It's how he kicked your asses! lol

You can call it whatever you want. His way of thinking is why he's now our president. It's how he kicked your asses! lol

His way of thinking did get him elected but no ones ass was kicked. In fact, more people voted for someone else so let's not pretend that Trump's agenda is liked by the majority. It's not.

Why is it 'retarded?' Democrats sure aren't doing anything.

His way of thinking did get him elected but no ones ass was kicked. In fact, more people voted for someone else so let's not pretend that Trump's agenda is liked by the majority. It's not.

Oh please Trump mopped the floor with Hillary, he even charged into blue states in a heavy battle tank and flattened her. He won 30 states, ass meet foot.

The cops on Hill Street Blues met with gang leaders, in the early 80's. That's probably where Trump got the idea.

Can't do any worse than what the Democrats have done to Chicago. What a Third World nightmare. Chicago has nothing to lose by trying something else. Maybe Trump can help em out? Lord knows, the Democrats sure aren't.

LOL @ you people and your dumb hyperbole.

Chicago doesn't even crack the top 20 of major cities in terms of crime rate in the U.S.

Most Dangerous Cities In The United States

Uh huh, Chicago's doing great. I can only assume you're a Democrat. :cuckoo:

Over 1,000 seats of government lost in barry's eight years.....

Forum List

Back