Business Leaders meet Trump and are not impressed.

Like illegal aliens? Why don't you folks hate them with equal fervor? Hypocrite.
Well, at least someone TRIED to make a law to do SOMETHING about it.
Why did Trump and his cult kill it?

Trump praises collapse of bipartisan border deal: 'I think it's ...​

1718803256654.png
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › senate › 4459861-tru...

Feb 9, 2024 — Former President Trump praised the demise of the bipartisan border deal Friday, taking credit helping to tank the legislation that took ...

THEN.........Killed it again?

Senate Republicans block bipartisan border security bill for ...​

1718803413193.png
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › us-news › article › may

May 23, 2024 — Democrats had forced vote to try to prove argument that Republicans are not serious about situation at US-Mexico border.

Hypocrite.

Well, at least someone TRIED to make a law to do SOMETHING about it.
Why did Trump and his cult kill it?

Trump praises collapse of bipartisan border deal: 'I think it's ...

View attachment 964544
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › senate › 4459861-tru...
Feb 9, 2024 — Former President Trump praised the demise of the bipartisan border deal Friday, taking credit helping to tank the legislation that took ...

THEN.........Killed it again?

Senate Republicans block bipartisan border security bill for ...

View attachment 964545
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › us-news › article › may
May 23, 2024 — Democrats had forced vote to try to prove argument that Republicans are not serious about situation at US-Mexico border.

Hypocrite.
We don't need more laws, just enforce the ones we have. Not hard.

WASHINGTON — Former President Donald Trump failed to impress everyone in a room full of top CEOs Thursday at the Business Roundtable’s quarterly meeting, multiple attendees told CNBC.

“Trump doesn’t know what he’s talking about,” said one CEO who was in the room, according to a person who heard the executive speaking. The CEO also said Trump did not explain how he planned to accomplish any of his policy proposals, that person said.

In other words, business leaders heard Trump speak and came away with the impression that Trump is a dolt and increasingly senile.
This post is the perfect example of why the party is sinking...take a look at the post, it has as many named sources as any scam would have.
This is the kind of reporting that has destroyed journalism as a source of trusted information, it is why students are given a social education as opposed to an academic one, it makes selling this kind of stuff still possible.

Last edited:
There is a whole slew of immigration laws. You should educate yourself on them, you couldn't afford me as a tutor.
Maybe, you should..........And post them.
You made the claim.
Just post a few, the part of the "slew"?

WASHINGTON — Former President Donald Trump failed to impress everyone in a room full of top CEOs Thursday at the Business Roundtable’s quarterly meeting, multiple attendees told CNBC.

“Trump doesn’t know what he’s talking about,” said one CEO who was in the room, according to a person who heard the executive speaking. The CEO also said Trump did not explain how he planned to accomplish any of his policy proposals, that person said.

In other words, business leaders heard Trump speak and came away with the impression that Trump is a dolt and increasingly senile.

According indivduals who were at that meeting, Snoreleone appeared to fall asleep at times, he could NOT stay on topic and was easily distracted.

Last edited:
According indivduals who were at that meeting, Snoreleone appeared to fall asleep at times, he could stay on topic and was easily distracted.
Well to be fair, Trump's lawyers did give him this.

1718810651163.png

Read them yourself. How pathetic and lazy are you?
WTF?
How lazy and pathetic are you?

"There is a whole slew of immigration laws. You should educate yourself on them, you couldn't afford me as a tutor".

But can't name ANY?

Teabaggers should have the "laws" in memory.

According indivduals who were at that meeting, Snoreleone appeared to fall asleep at times, he could NOT stay on topic and was easily distracted.
Joe was screwing children at the White House. They sneak them in for his jollies. D.C. has a lot of secrets. Maybe too many. There are no perfect humans. However, people with power need to be better. China and Russia are chomping at the bit with Joe. The Prog fools running the government from the shadows are idiots as their books and binders on how to run things are shams when put to practice unless they want to destroy the nation.

WTF?

"There is a whole slew of immigration laws. You should educate yourself on them, you couldn't afford me as a tutor".

But can't name ANY?

I posted the entire body of US Code on immigration. Find what you want. Do your own work, this isn't your mommy's basement. You entitled brats are getting worse by the day.

I posted the entire body of US Code on immigration. Find what you want. Do your own work, this isn't your mommy's basement. You entitled brats are getting worse by the day.
WTF?
YOU made the CLAIM, DUMBASS.
Of course, you can't back it up.
Just like your dear leader.

WTF?

But can't name ANY?

When you kill each other, it brings sadness and joy. And if Joe and the gang is reelected, I believe we will tilt to being pro Islam within 4 years. Just like after WW 2, the Israeli Jews will hunt down those who persecuted them. Including left wing Jews who caused their latest carnage in their homeland when it happens.

One ceo?

And why exactly would anyone expect trump to disclose his plans? That's like asking a coach before a football game what all of his plays and strategies are.

And were these big shot business guys left leaning? Were they unhappy because Trump didn't promise to make them billions of dollars and kiss their ass? Were they unhappy he didn't do the things in the white house they wanted him to do?

This all seems pretty thin.

Forum List

Back