Business Leaders meet Trump and are not impressed.

Sorry, your sad attempts to manipulate me to fix your ignorance won't work. Read it yourself.
WTF?
YOU'RE the one who POSTED gibberish.
NOW, you want ME to read through it, to FIND...........YOU'RE talking points?

Trump REALLY loves you.

Nobodies named Christina Wilkie and Bryan Schwartz claim "multiple (2?) unidentified unverified anonymous attendees allegedly told CNBC they weren't impressed by Trump" and the left thinks it's important political news. Does anyone in their right mind think that Biden could impress a group of CEO's on his best day?

WTF?
YOU'RE the one who POSTED gibberish.
NOW, you want ME to read through it, to FIND...........YOU'RE talking points?

Trump REALLY loves you.
Your inability to understand is not my problem. Clearly you are too illiterate to read the current immigration laws, so why on Earth would anyone with a brain want even more immigration laws? Do you folks think at all?

One ceo?

And why exactly would anyone expect trump to disclose his plans? That's like asking a coach before a football game what all of his plays and strategies are.

And were these big shot business guys left leaning? Were they unhappy because Trump didn't promise to make them billions of dollars and kiss their ass? Were they unhappy he didn't do the things in the white house they wanted him to do?

This all seems pretty thin.

He has no plan. He lies out of ass. Stop be a MAGA MAGGOT lemming and think for yourself.

He has no plan. He lies out of ass. Stop be a MAGA MAGGOT lemming and think for yourself.

I did think for myself. Hence why I posed questions and possibilities. I didn't read something and just run with it.

I also certainly didn't hurl out half baked and regurgitated insults in a closed minded manner because I do think for myself.

I did think for myself. Hence why I posed questions and possibilities. I didn't read something and just run with it.

I also certainly didn't hurl out half baked and regurgitated insults in a closed minded manner because I do think for myself.

Except for the fact you do not. You knowinly and willingly believe the lies of P01135809. In MAGA MAGGOT WORLD, you are taught NOT to think. You ony react. In your case, you cannot even do that.

Except for the fact you do not. You knowinly and willingly believe the lies of P01135809. In MAGA MAGGOT WORLD, you are taught NOT to think. You ony react. In your case, you cannot even do that.

And still more insults with 0 ability to have a conversation?

Time to add you to the ignore list.

I really hope God helps you find whatever is missing in your life so you can be a happier person.

Here is another link. The CEOs speaking about Trump being increasingly senile are his supporters. If your supporters think you’re ignoramus, you are in serious trouble.

And once again, no names are named.
Are all you sheeple so easily manipulated or just you?

Yeah, given the Trumpist swarm mentality it is wise to speak off the record. Not to mention Trump’s call for retribution against his “enemies.” Only a fool would speak on the record.
Only a fool would post links with no information.

And still more insults with 0 ability to have a conversation?

Time to add you to the ignore list.

I really hope God helps you find whatever is missing in your life so you can be a happier person.

I know better than to believes the lies a Convicted Felon, Rapist and Traitor. You claim to think for yourself, when all your is just member of a Cult.

The desperation are with the Trumpers. Look at all the deflections! It was CEOs who went to the press to tell them about Trump. These were Trump supporting CEOs. Just think about that. Not one of them has called the story incorrect.
What is there to deflect? No proof any of your posted garbage is anything but Reich media propaganda.
What would they be calling incorrect?

It is not the media portrayal, it is what the CEOS themselves said about Trump that was being reported. Don’t kill the messenger because you don’t like the message.
There is no message, just more libtard Reichbabble from looney media types.
No posted facts kookbot.

I find it amusing that the ones who know Trump least, admire him the most, and the ones that know Trump best admire him the least.
I find it amusing you can't post links with any proof in them.
Where will you move when Trump wins.....dos your name stand for Just Looking West as in Kalifornia?

Last edited:
WASHINGTON — Former President Donald Trump failed to impress everyone in a room full of top CEOs Thursday at the Business Roundtable’s quarterly meeting, multiple attendees told CNBC.

“Trump doesn’t know what he’s talking about,” said one CEO who was in the room, according to a person who heard the executive speaking. The CEO also said Trump did not explain how he planned to accomplish any of his policy proposals, that person said.

In other words, business leaders heard Trump speak and came away with the impression that Trump is a dolt and increasingly senile.
J-LoW did mommy pee in your Cheerios this morning?

The disappointment with Dems leads former Obama fundraiser to flip towards Trump: Biden ‘asleep at the wheel’

Allison Huynh, a previous financier for Obama’s campaign who generated millions for Democrats, voiced her dissatisfaction with the current state of affairs in an interview with Fox News. She has become so disenchanted that she’s switching her vote to Trump.

“Biden has been asleep at the wheel,” stated Allison Huynh on “Fox & Friends First.”

“He’s allowed Big Tech and looters to seize control of Silicon Valley. San Francisco has been a disastrous experiment. There are no grocery stores or malls for my teenage daughters and me, the streets have become unsafe with more fentanyl users and dealers than high school students in our once great city,” she added.

Huynh, along with her ex-husband, Google programmer Scott Hassan, was instrumental in raising millions for Obama’s 2008 campaign as reported by The New York Post…

Nowadays, Huynh identifies as an independent who intends to vote for Trump this November. She even made a recent trip to Mar-a-Lago to express her support for Trump at a fundraiser.

Forum List

Back