Business Leaders meet Trump and are not impressed.

WASHINGTON — Former President Donald Trump failed to impress everyone in a room full of top CEOs Thursday at the Business Roundtable’s quarterly meeting, multiple attendees told CNBC.

“Trump doesn’t know what he’s talking about,” said one CEO who was in the room, according to a person who heard the executive speaking. The CEO also said Trump did not explain how he planned to accomplish any of his policy proposals, that person said.

In other words, business leaders heard Trump speak and came away with the impression that Trump is a dolt and increasingly senile.

Why don't any of these "CEOs" have names?

You're such a fucking rube...LOL

According to the article Trump failed to impress “everyone” at the meeting. I mean every CEO in the meeting came away with the thought that Trump is a dimwit.

Nothing really a surprise here as those who have worked closely with Trump have nearly all come away unimpressed and have called him vacuous, dim and inane, if not far worse.
well then when someone writes that way, that means no one was talked to.

Now we are going with some random anonymous third hand "reporting"? It will come down to which candidates has the best policies.

"said one CEO who was in the room, according to a person who heard the executive speaking"

I saw one financial news reporter say he spoke directly with the CEOs from the meeting. He's not the first, nor the last.

WASHINGTON — Former President Donald Trump failed to impress everyone in a room full of top CEOs Thursday at the Business Roundtable’s quarterly meeting, multiple attendees told CNBC.

“Trump doesn’t know what he’s talking about,” said one CEO who was in the room, according to a person who heard the executive speaking. The CEO also said Trump did not explain how he planned to accomplish any of his policy proposals, that person said.

In other words, business leaders heard Trump speak and came away with the impression that Trump is a dolt and increasingly senile.
Trump doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground as far as policy is concerned. He's a CLOWN, a jackass. What he does know is how to grift, lie, cheat on his taxes & how to be the biggest asshole on Earth.

"My 3rd cousin's drinkin' buddy said, that the dog of an unnamed CEO said...." :laugh2:
Trump started ranting about windmills causing cancer, electric boats, sharks & $69 Bibles. Things went downhill from there.

Which spin is believable? Probably somewhere in the middle I suspect.

Having said that Trump's policies will be VASTLY preferred by them over Bidens.

Rex Tillerson was one of the business leaders. The head of Exxon, Secretary of State to Donald Trump. Trump fired him after Tillerson called him a "moron".

Trump crashed the economy when he was in office and rang up more debt than any President in history, and he promised these business leaders he'd slap tariff's on all imports and crash the economy again!!!

No, I don't think Trump's policies will be preferred because Trump doesn't have any policy plans. Other than to prosecute Democrats.

CEO's who pander to Dem's insanity makes me want to hurl.

Republicans love the uneducated because no matter how badly they fuck up, idiots like you will vote for them.

Democrats don't crash the economy. Republicans crash the economy every time they get the White House.

CEO's "pander" to the party which doesn't crash the economy, offend your trading partners and allies, or start trade wars.

The USA still has a trade deficit of close to a TRILLION DOLLARS, because of Trump's last trade war.

That doesn't explain why you loons hate him. If he was as liberal as you claim you wouldn't be afraid of him and spew rabid hatred constantly.

Smart people have little patience for someone who lies to them continually, and is completely corrupt, incompetent, and criminal.

Endless gaslighting is all they have. It's increasingly desperate. So far, the best example is KJP saying that all the public videos of sleepy Joe at public events are deep fakes.

They got nothing else at this point.

Forum List

Back