Trump wants to meet with Chicago gang leaders

I'm not surprised Trump would think of doing that. While Obama did nothing to curb the violence in large cities, Trump is willing to at least try.

Trump is always thinking outside the box. It's one of the many reasons he's been so successful.

You may call it out of the box, the rest of of us who have brains called it retarded.
You can call it whatever you want. His way of thinking is why he's now our president. It's how he kicked your asses! lol

Politics isn't a sport, you deplorable reprobate.

I'm not surprised Trump would think of doing that. While Obama did nothing to curb the violence in large cities, Trump is willing to at least try.

Trump is always thinking outside the box. It's one of the many reasons he's been so successful.

You may call it out of the box, the rest of of us who have brains called it retarded.
You can call it whatever you want. His way of thinking is why he's now our president. It's how he kicked your asses! lol

His way of thinking did get him elected but no ones ass was kicked. In fact, more people voted for someone else so let's not pretend that Trump's agenda is liked by the majority. It's not.

Wetback degenerate votes don't count...let it sink in. The best quality people of this country got their guy...you illegitimate whack-jobs are now FUCKED! I don't blame you for being pissed...just as a criminal hates law and order a Liberal hates a government that expects better from its people....hahaha....You're so screwed...OR...you can just start acting right?

Well, ignoring them completely hasn't seemed to help much. Do you have any other suggestions? When city and state officials dropped the ball, what is the next logical step? The violence is completely out of control in Chicago. It's either talk the gangs into some kind of truce with each other or send in the National Guard. I hope drastic measures are taken if talking does nothing, which I doubt it will.

Forum List

Back