Trump who? GOP senators rave over a potential Tim Scott presidential run/Tim Scott Is Fundraising By Emailing People That Their Heat Will Be Cut Off

Academic scores are the last thing I would use as a voting criteria.
It should be obvious by now that when Obama campaigned on being against the Mideast wars, he was lying.
He increased these wars greatly instead of reducing them.
Obama openly opposed our invasion of Iraq
He was right

I would not call her a mass murder

Just a stupid woman who held office way over her head

Hillary had to know the invasion of Iraq was illegal and would cause hundreds of thousands of deaths.
If nothing else, she must of known that in the Sunni/Shia conflict, you can never put the majority in charge, or it will result in genocide.
So then I firmly believe she intended the half million or so murders she caused.
The proof is she did it again in Libya and Syria, attempting to take out stable leaders, in favor of extremist chaos instead.
She totally destabilized the entire Mideast, causing tens of millions of refugees even now.

Hillary had to know the invasion of Iraq was illegal and would cause hundreds of thousands of deaths.
If nothing else, she must of known that in the Sunni/Shia conflict, you can never put the majority in charge, or it will result in genocide.
So then I firmly believe she intended the half million or so murders she caused.
The proof is she did it again in Libya and Syria, attempting to take out stable leaders, in favor of extremist chaos instead.
She totally destabilized the entire Mideast, causing tens of millions of refugees even now.
Hillary had one vote out of a hundred Senators including EVERY Republican who voted to invade

It was George Bush who ordered the invasion

You are entitled to your opinion

Fortunately she never made it to the Oval Office

Obama openly opposed our invasion of Iraq
He was right

Of course opposing the invasion of Iraq was correct, and why I voted for him.
But the POINT is he never reduced troops in Iraq, and instead increased US troops in Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, etc.
He went from anti-war, to the most pro-war president in history.
He did the exact opposite of what he promised in his campaign.

Even murdering bin Laden was disappointing, since I think we should all have heard what he would have had to say.
The illegal night time raid in Pakistan and dumping his body in the ocean was all wrong and evil.
Pakistan is an ally and could have easily captured him for us, alive.
Nor was there any reason to quickly dump the body unless it was fake?

You are entitled to your opinion

Fortunately she never made it to the Oval Office

But presidents are not the ones who create wars in the US, it is Congress who does, and it was Hillary in Congress who caused the illegal invasion of Iraq, more than anyone else.

Even murdering bin Laden was disappointing, since I think we should all have heard what he would have had to say.
The illegal night time raid in Pakistan and dumping his body in the ocean was all wrong and evil.
Well done Obama
:clap2:

Hillary had one vote out of a hundred Senators including EVERY Republican who voted to invade

It was George Bush who ordered the invasion

It was Hillary and Kerry who gave all the speeches in Congress, as to gain support for the illegal invasion.

Without Hillary masterminding the illegal war, it never could have happened.

Well done Obama
:clap2:

Wrong.
First of all, we had the right to hear what Osama bin Laden might have said.
Second is that it was an illegal act of war to attack Pakistan territory.
Third is that is it also very likely Osama bin Laden was actually working for the US all along.

It was Hillary and Kerry who gave all the speeches in Congress, as to gain support for the illegal invasion.

Without Hillary masterminding the illegal war, it never could have happened.

Gotta love the right

Bush lied us into war
Every Republican voted for it
Bush ordered the invasion

Blame Hillary

Wrong.
First of all, we had the right to hear what Osama bin Laden might have said.
Second is that it was an illegal act of war to attack Pakistan territory.
Third is that is it also very likely Osama bin Laden was actually working for the US all along.

First of all bin Laden refused to surrender
Second it was illegal for Pakistan to harbor him
Third your conspiracy is nonsense

Well, polling would suggest that Xiden and the Demafascsit have...

Poll finds 71% of Americans believe country is on wrong track​

What makes you think Americans don’t include Republicans in that 71 percent?

What makes you think Americans don’t include Republicans in that 71 percent?
Oh they do....Xiden has gone to war with all of us....there are only about 29 percent, the loyal cultist that are fine with the war

Former President Obama was elected because of his quality.....and don't forget he was elected TWICE. He still is so much better than the fat Florida Man.

I realize that your retarded fucking brain won't be able to comprehend this, but-

Obama beat Hilliary for the nomination only because he appeared to be black.

As was explained at the time no white person in the Democrat Party, especially one with literally no pollical experience beats Hiliary.

That is just a fact - he was black, that was all he had.

Obama beat Hilliary for the nomination only because he appeared to be black.

As was explained at the time no white person in the Democrat Party, especially one with literally no pollical experience beats Hiliary.

That is just a fact - he was black, that was all he had.

Obama beat Hillary because…

He rightly opposed the Iraq invasion
He had charisma and was a great orator
He appealed more to young people
He was black
Because Hillary was Hillary

Forum List

Back