Trump who? GOP senators rave over a potential Tim Scott presidential run/Tim Scott Is Fundraising By Emailing People That Their Heat Will Be Cut Off

Oh I think Hillary likely is smarter than Bill, but far less honest.
Bill was a far better politician than hillary

He would have won the 2016 election in her place if eligible to run

No doubt there are many congresspeople in the GQP who would love to see their party saved from MAGA authoritarianism (Trump and DeGoldwater), so some of the more brave up them will try to pipe up now.
Mac1958 is getting more radical by the day

Biden started the war in Ukraine?

That's probably news to pretty much everyone living in Ukraine.

Wrong.
The US started infiltrating the Ukraine in 2012, and obviously caused the 2014 coup.
Half the people in the Ukraine are still ethnic Russian natives, and the government we installed in Kyiv is totally illegal and entirely ethnic Polish descendants of evil invaders.
All the ethnic Russian elected politicians in the Ukraine were either murdered, imprisoned, or exiled.
All the current politicians were not democratically elected.
Everyone in the Ukraine knows this.
Everyone knows it was illegal acts of war to try to join NATO, block Russian use of Sevastopol, steal Russian oil/gas, murder ethnic Russians, etc.

I was initially a Hillary supporter. I didn't think Obama had the experience needed and at the time worried about his foreign policy, and to be honest, I still think foreign policy was his weakness.

But he lived up to my expectations otherwise.

Hillary was an immoral war hawk, with her "Arab Spring" nonsense, which amounts to trying to assassinate all the current leaders, so we could install US puppets.
Hillary was the worst politician in US history.

And Obama also failed with ACA, which mandated private health insurance, causing health care costs to skyrocket. But the blame falls on Hillary, since ACA was really her 1993 plan.

I like Tim Scott.

But I don't think he has much of a chance in 2024.

I offer that this is either a dress rehearsal for a 2028 run, or maybe vice presidential ambitions?

Vice President Tim Scott in 2024.

President Tim Scott in 2028.

I like Tim Scott.

But I don't think he has much of a chance in 2024.

I offer that this is either a dress rehearsal for a 2028 run, or maybe vice presidential ambitions?

Vice President Tim Scott in 2024.

President Tim Scott in 2028.
Tim Scott is an intelligent black man.

You're confused. Scott is a traditional conservative. Trump is a neocon.

Actually I would rate Trump more as a populist, which normally would be good, and is only bad in this case because the people who he draws is support from happen to be evangelicals.

By threatening Russia with sanctions instead of using diplomacy.

I guess you don't realize that there were something like 40 or so sanctions against Russia that occurred during the Trump presidency. So I guess that explanation doesn't hold up, then.

So again, what did Biden do differently from Trump to make Putin invade Russia?

Obama graduated at the top of his Harvard Law Class
Trump threatened to sue anyone who released his HS or college records

What does that tell you?

Academic scores are the last thing I would use as a voting criteria.
It should be obvious by now that when Obama campaigned on being against the Mideast wars, he was lying.
He increased these wars greatly instead of reducing them.

I guess you don't realize that there were something like 40 or so sanctions against Russia that occurred during the Trump presidency. So I guess that explanation doesn't hold up, then.

So again, what did Biden do differently from Trump to make Putin invade Russia?

(You mean to "invade the Ukraine" not "invade Russia".)

All economic sanctions are illegal war crimes according to the Geneva Conventions of 1904.
But clearly it was Biden who illegally stockpiled US arms in the Ukraine, got Zelensky to try to join NATO, blew up the NordStream pipeline, etc.

Bill was a far better politician than hillary

He would have won the 2016 election in her place if eligible to run

The worst I can think of Bill doing was with Serbia and Kossovo.
He also reduced the national debt a little.

Hillary is a mass murderer guilty of war crimes in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, Syria, Yemen, etc.

The worst I can think of Bill doing was with Serbia and Kossovo.
He also reduced the national debt a little.

Hillary is a mass murderer guilty of war crimes in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, Syria, Yemen, etc.
I would not call her a mass murder

Just a stupid woman who held office way over her head

He was partly responsible.

That is true, Hillary and Obama must have been the ones behind the 2012-2016 bribes, murders, weapons stockpiling, etc., in the Ukraine. Biden could not have committed all these crimes by himself.

Forum List

Back