Trump will take credit for successes of Obama policies

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Tomorrow night when the Orange Julius is shoveling the shit about how great he is remember this...

HE INHERITED A BULL MARKED FROM OBAMA... 103 months.

Yes, Trump hasn't fucked it up in 11 months. Give him time.

The country has been on an upswing since '09. How stupid does Trump think people are? He must have a very low opinion of his base.

ap659110456410.jpg

Bull market in stocks is 103 months old. Trump owns 11 of them

Tomorrow night when the Orange Julius is shoveling the shit about how great he is remember this...

The country has been on an upswing since '09. How stupid does Trump think people are? He must have a very low opinion of his base.

ap659110456410.jpg

You need to define what a bull market is. You also need to figure out the difference between bullshit and a bull market. Stagnation is not a bull market and calling it so is bullshit.

Yep. And all those fake stats (like the unemployment #s) are now real because he’s prez .

Gezuz. Not another bunch of bogus AP graphs quoting the BLS and the FED. Don't you people have better things to do that search the internet for fake charts explaining why should have won the election?

<insert rolleyes.gif here>

Gezuz. Not another bunch of bogus AP graphs quoting the BLS and the FED. Don't you people have better things to do that search the internet for fake charts explaining why should have won the election?

Huh? So those are fake s+p #s?

I think the thing I’ll miss most about obama is."................I’m sorry I can’t think of anything. OK I confess I’m not sorry at all.

Another gal who read Ayn Rand freshman year and she thinks she's and "enlightened intellectual".

ob1.gif

You need to define what a bull market is.
When the Dow, with continuous and steady increases rises and more than triples in eight or so years, give or take, immediately following the second worst recession in modern US history, that is a Bull Market. The Orange Clown owns no part of that Market over that time.

What he does own is a market which has become hyper active and approaching a sudden "adjustment" while the Clown-in-Chief is heaping more fuel on the fire instead of moving on policies that will still allow steady growth to stabilize the increase to avoid a runaway and crash cycle. Stupid rabbit!

He needs to shut the fuck up with his lies and start telling the truth!!!!

ap659110456410.jpg

The only reasonable response to your stupidity is ........GFY.

What obie policies? Trump trashed them all and now the economy is growing again. I suppose taking credit for destroying obies legacy is fair.

Obama does deserve some of the credit--perhaps 25% all in all--for the economy's performance for the last year or so, because of the 2-year compromise budget that he signed in 2016, for making most of the Bush tax cuts permanent in 2013, and for capping the capital gains tax rate at 20%. The 2016 budget deal protected $700 billion in tax breaks and lifted the ban on oil exports. All of these actions definitely helped the economy.

But these actions were partially offset by Obamacare and by Obama's huge increase in federal regulations. Obama's good economy-related actions outweighed his economy-related bad actions, but his good actions would have done much more for the economy if there had been no Obamacare and no huge jump in regulations.

Trump deserves great credit for the improved economy because of his significant reduction in federal regulations, his clear signals to businesses that he does not view them as the enemy, his ending of the war on coal, his approval of the Keystone XL pipeline, his efforts to attract foreign investment, and his very public push for tax cuts and America-first trade policies. Trump has done a great deal to improve business confidence and consumer confidence.

Trump's tax cuts are just now starting to take effect, and when they do, I predict we will see 3%-plus GDP growth. by the end of this year.

Obama would have to have successful policies before trump could take credit for them

Ok, Obama policies are resulting in the positive things going on today, got it. So by that standard, everything negative going on....also would be Obama policy, right?

ap659110456410.jpg

Who watercolored your bar graphs for you? Why did you leave out the DOW?

For 8yrs of his presidency he blamed everything on Bush then after leaving office he wants to take credit for Trumps amazing first year. What a loser.

Forum List

Back