Trump wins again...if he can sell TruthSocial in time for $3b...stay tuned. (Poll)

Will you buy shares in the new DJT stock issue?

• Yes

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • No

Votes: 34 82.9%

• Total voters
TRUMP has no way to get the money he needs before they start selling off his everything. The man is a pile of shit and he is getting what he deserves.. He should be in front of a court for treason and when found guilty should be put to death , I would love to watch.
Nope. They can't sell anything, duh.

So, foreign actors renting rooms at humper hotels is an attempt to buy influence….

The Saudi government spent $1 million renting rooms at the Trump Hotel in Chicago, to save it from bankruptcy. Are you seriously suggesting that the Saudi's sent hundreds of emissaries to Chicago?

TRUMP has no way to get the money he needs before they start selling off his everything. The man is a pile of shit and he is getting what he deserves.. He should be in front of a court for treason and when found guilty should be put to death , I would love to watch.

Very weird fantasies, there, but no weirder than all the other shit that comes out of the mouths of the leftist vermin cult.

Y'all are so terrified -- I'm surprised you're still breathing.

It's hilarious, asshole Democrats try to steal $500 million from Trump...Trump just makes $3 billion more taking a company public.

business-team.jpg

Trump hasn't made ANYTHING from this merger.

Notice that the CNN article said that Trump "could stand to make". "Could" means there is a chance, but nothing is certain. If there's a way to fuck it up, Trump will find it. He always does.

Trump hasn't made ANYTHING from this merger.

Notice that the CNN article said that Trump "could stand to make". "Could" means there is a chance, but nothing is certain. If there's a way to fuck it up, Trump will find it. He always does.
What makes anyone think truth social is worth billions anyway? Last I heard it loses money constantly and has few members.

Continue to bet against President Trump, by all means. He's playing 4D chess while this sissy-fuck of a 'judge' and its yard ape are playing "pull my finger".

We're going on what.... year 7?...... of DJT fucking every one of you losers in the ass and then wiping his dick on your curtains on the way out. :laughing0301:

He's just better than you.

View attachment 921062
he can't sell, closet case.

Truth social loses massive amount daily. ya you bet someone will pay billions. what a hoot. If they do make the transaction they will follow the money and it will be from China or Russia. and that will end that.

16 months comer Pyle has been at it.

Nothing.

But you claim to know it happened?

How?

Who is president currently bitch.
Nothing is what you hear on the liberal news outlets. Kristen to conservative news and see what they say on the subject.

The Democrats will deny evidence of Joe Biden doing wrong all day long and twice on Sunday. If they had the same amount of evidence against Trump and Don Jr. they would be setting up a gallows to hang them.

Truth social loses massive amount daily. ya you bet someone will pay billions. what a hoot. If they do make the transaction they will follow the money and it will be from China or Russia. and that will end that.

"Last you heard".

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Forum List

Back