Trump wins again...if he can sell TruthSocial in time for $3b...stay tuned. (Poll)

Will you buy shares in the new DJT stock issue?

• Yes

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • No

Votes: 34 82.9%

• Total voters
And he can't touch a dime of that money for at least 6 months. Monday is two days away.
And that stock may be worth what it is now, but when it goes public, watch how fast shares get sold off when it starts dropping like a rock.
If it's worth 50 cents in 6 months, that will be the only surprise.
1. Trump can borrow against the DJT stock, so says Kevin O'Leary
2. You watch what the stock does, many people want Trump to get Letitia fired before she drives NYC into bankruptcy.

2. You watch what the stock does, many people want Trump to get Letitia fired before she drives NYC into bankruptcy.
Hilarious

I doubt you can borrow against stock you can’t sell. Even if you could, the value is way too speculative that the loan would be a fraction of the overall stock price.

I thought Trump was in deep kimchi. Letitia James had him dead cold, cooked, legally toast...democrats were gloating and spiking the football, on the 1-yrd line.

....the desperation Hail Mary pass seems to be flying true, and straight to the goal line...

Trump is about to get $3 billion richer after deal is approved to take his company public. But it won’t solve his cash crunch​

Shareholders voted to approve Trump Media’s merger with a blank-check company, following years of legal and regulatory obstacles. Trump will own a dominant stake in a public company, with shares worth more than $3 billion at current market prices.
Any proceeds will be unattachable or saleable for at least 6 months.

I thought Trump was in deep kimchi. Letitia James had him dead cold, cooked, legally toast...democrats were gloating and spiking the football, on the 1-yrd line.

....the desperation Hail Mary pass seems to be flying true, and straight to the goal line...

Trump is about to get $3 billion richer after deal is approved to take his company public. But it won’t solve his cash crunch​

Shareholders voted to approve Trump Media’s merger with a blank-check company, following years of legal and regulatory obstacles. Trump will own a dominant stake in a public company, with shares worth more than $3 billion at current market prices.
He won’t get shit on this for a long time… if ever

You can type lies all day, but the CNN article in the OP says that Trump stands to gain $3b.
"sticking like a cesspool"?? He may have stepped in shit, but in a good way.

I thought you didn't believe anything CNN says.

I don't see how Trump "stands to gain" anything. Allowing two money losing companies to merge only helps him if the IPO is successful and the public is willing to buy shares in the company. Given that neither of the amalgamating companies are profitable, that's a big ask.

Trump is barred from selling any of his shares for at least 6 months after the IPO, although he can use them as collateral - assuming he can find a lender, but even that lender would be barred from selling the shares or redeeming the collateral for 6 months. Given Trump's financial history, the shares could very well be worthless in 6 months.

As well, the Appeal could take years, and the value of the collateral will fluctuate with the value of the shares. If Trump's media company goes out of business during this time, the shares will make good wallpaper.

Hmm…why do I get the feeling that James and engoron are going to try and block it. They will find a way to find a thread that involves “business in New York” and have the merger cancelled as a part of the judgment against trump.

If someone buys a Hunter Biden for $500K they deserve to buy the truth social loser.
Someone who buys a Hunter Biden painting is buying much more than amateur. They are buying Joe Biden”s influence. Joe appreciates those who help Hunter. He often gets his 10% cut too.

Technically this influence peddling might not be criminal but it definitely is unethical. But we are talking about the D.C. Swamp here. It is often hard to find ethics in the Swamp today.

Keep being scared. It's fun to watch.

Scared of what????

Yes, the complete financial destruction of Trump's criminal enterprise is somewhat entertaining, but Trump's 15 minutes were up long ago. Time for Donnie to move offstage while he still has any dignity left at all.

Of course that would require a degree of self awareness that Trump isn't capable of and neither are his Cult members.

I thought you didn't believe anything CNN says.

I don't see how Trump "stands to gain" anything. Allowing two money losing companies to merge only helps him if the IPO is successful and the public is willing to buy shares in the company. Given that neither of the amalgamating companies are profitable, that's a big ask.

Trump is barred from selling any of his shares for at least 6 months after the IPO, although he can use them as collateral - assuming he can find a lender, but even that lender would be barred from selling the shares or redeeming the collateral for 6 months. Given Trump's financial history, the shares could very well be worthless in 6 months.

As well, the Appeal could take years, and the value of the collateral will fluctuate with the value of the shares. If Trump's media company goes out of business during this time, the shares will make good wallpaper.
I know the liberal media is salivating at covering Trump Tower being confiscated but if that happens it may just backfire.

Trump may actually want his property to be confiscated as that will guarantee his re-election.

Trump may not be black but confiscation of his property may gain votes in the black community as they will see Trump oppressed by the establishment just like blacks are.

If Trump does get re-elected I will enjoy watching the talking heads on CNN and MSNBC crying.

Many businesses and rich business owners are fleering New York or considering it. If New York can shit on Trump for a victimless crime, any rich person could end up a target unless they are a liberal Democrat.

Investors Retreat from New York Following $355 Million Trump Fraud Verdict​

(Link)…MSN

Last edited:
Hmm…why do I get the feeling that James and engoron are going to try and block it. They will find a way to find a thread that involves “business in New York” and have the merger cancelled as a part of the judgment against trump.

Trump's media corporation is a freestanding entity with no ties to the Trump Corporation. Trump knew when he established this company just how vulnerable the Family business would be to legal attack given the investigations of the Trump Corporation which Barr and Sessions quashed when they were AG, and Trump had control of the DOJ.

New Yorkers have been watching the same shit that I've seen for the past 40 years and have been furious that Trump has gotten away with all of it. Never forget that New York didn't vote for Trump in 2016 or 2020.

Trump's media corporation is a freestanding entity with no ties to the Trump Corporation. Trump knew when he established this company just how vulnerable the Family business would be to legal attack given the investigations of the Trump Corporation which Barr and Sessions quashed when they were AG, and Trump had control of the DOJ.

New Yorkers have been watching the same shit that I've seen for the past 40 years and have been furious that Trump has gotten away with all of it. Never forget that New York didn't vote for Trump in 2016 or 2020.
Yeah but if they can tie anything from digital world acquisition group to New York, like if any of the money is being threaded through a New York bank, they’ll find a loophole

I know the liberal media is salivating at covering Trump Tower being confiscated but if that happens it may just backfire.

Trump may actually want his property to be confiscated as that will guarantee his re-election.

Trump may not be black but confiscation of his property may gain votes in the black community as they will see Trump oppressed by the establishment just like blacks are.

If Trump does get re-elected I will enjoy watching the talking heads on CNN and MSNBC crying.

Many businesses and rich business owners are fleering New York or considering it. If New York can shit on Trump for a victimless crime, any rich person could end up a target unless they are a liberal Democrat.

Investors Retreat from New York Following $355 Million Trump Fraud Verdict​

(Link)…MSN

I read this article before. Grant Cardone has a net worth of $600,000 million, which, as New York Real Estate investors go, is puppy shit. O'Leary is worth $400,000 million.

Neither of these two will have any impact whatsoever on investments in New York State.

It's hilarious, asshole Democrats try to steal $500 million from Trump...Trump just makes $3 billion more taking a company public.

business-team.jpg

Yes, Joe Biden has raised more campaign funds than Donald Trump so far in the 2024 presidential race. As of now, Biden has raised approximately $92 million, while Trump’s total is just under $85.3 million1. Biden and the Democratic National Committee currently hold a $41 million cash advantage over Trump and the Republican National Committee2. While Trump’s legal battles have rallied GOP voters to his cause, Biden’s campaign is focused on stockpiling money for campaign purposes rather than legal fights3. The financial landscape seems to favor Biden as they both gear up for a potential general election rematch. 🗳️💰
But Biden's donations came from Rich scum like Soros and Dem loving rich bastards. Whereas Trump donations came from the Average donor $100 bucks or less. :)

TRUMP has no way to get the money he needs before they start selling off his everything. The man is a pile of shit and he is getting what he deserves.. He should be in front of a court for treason and when found guilty should be put to death , I would love to watch.

Forum List

Back