Trump wins again...if he can sell TruthSocial in time for $3b...stay tuned. (Poll)

Will you buy shares in the new DJT stock issue?

• Yes

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • No

Votes: 34 82.9%

• Total voters
Point being that he has assets to borrow against....now.

You assume anyone will lend to him. I wouldn't lend one thin dime to Trump on the security of any company he manages or controls. See history of business bankruptcy, combined with the losses currently being racked up by Trump's social media venture, and no thank you.

Trump has the worst business history of any American businessman in history. I don't want his worthless stocks.

Interesting what you find when you start searching for something else.

A 62-year-old Pelham, N.Y., man who was struck last month by glass falling from the Trump Tower in Manhattan has died of a fractured skull and lacerations of the brain, the Westchester County Medical Examiner's office reported yesterday.

The victim, Alvin Gunther, was struck May 12 by a 4-inch-by-4-inch piece of glass that fell from a hoist on the skyscraper, under construction at56th Street and Fifth Avenue.

Following the accident, he underwent neurosurgery at Bellevue Hospital in Manhattan. He was then transferred to New Rochelle Hospital, where he died on Friday.

I thought Trump was in deep kimchi. Letitia James had him dead cold, cooked, legally toast...democrats were gloating and spiking the football, on the 1-yrd line.

....the desperation Hail Mary pass seems to be flying true, and straight to the goal line...

Trump is about to get $3 billion richer after deal is approved to take his company public. But it won’t solve his cash crunch​

Shareholders voted to approve Trump Media’s merger with a blank-check company, following years of legal and regulatory obstacles. Trump will own a dominant stake in a public company, with shares worth more than $3 billion at current market prices.
No he is not, he is going to get the money in stocks, not cash. ,something that no one will use for collateral. He is still where he should be with a pants full of shit and sticking like a cesspool.

You assume anyone will lend to him. I wouldn't lend one thin dime to Trump on the security of any company he manages or controls. See history of business bankruptcy, combined with the losses currently being racked up by Trump's social media venture, and no thank you.
Trump has the worst business history of any American businessman in history. I don't want his worthless stocks.
Everyone wants to lend to Trump, he's a "whale" in a good way.
Watch what his DJT stock does...

Interesting what you find when you start searching for something else.

A 62-year-old Pelham, N.Y., man who was struck last month by glass falling from the Trump Tower in Manhattan has died of a fractured skull and lacerations of the brain, the Westchester County Medical Examiner's office reported yesterday.

The victim, Alvin Gunther, was struck May 12 by a 4-inch-by-4-inch piece of glass that fell from a hoist on the skyscraper, under construction at56th Street and Fifth Avenue.

Following the accident, he underwent neurosurgery at Bellevue Hospital in Manhattan. He was then transferred to New Rochelle Hospital, where he died on Friday.
Piece of shit asshole OhPleaseJustQuit thinks it's funny that a man was killed by falling glass from Trump Tower.

No he is not, he is going to get the money in stocks, not cash. ,something that no one will use for collateral. He is still where he should be with a pants full of shit and sticking like a cesspool.
You can type lies all day, but the CNN article in the OP says that Trump stands to gain $3b.
"sticking like a cesspool"?? He may have stepped in shit, but in a good way.

God. Truth Social is worth $3 billion the same way that Hunter Biden’s paintings are worth $500k.

Pointless attempt at comparison. Hunter Biden’s paintings were bought by people looking for favors from The Big Guy.

Qatar bought an entire floor of Trump Tower, then Trump excluded only them from his Muslim ban.

What do you call that?
Qatar Airways, owned by the Qatari government, has rented commercial space in the tower since at least 2008,[149] a fact that news media outlets noted when Executive Order 13769 suspended immigration from seven majority-Muslim countries but not from Qatar.[150][151]

The Shitstains of USMB lose again.
4i6Ckte.gif

I thought Trump was in deep kimchi. Letitia James had him dead cold, cooked, legally toast...democrats were gloating and spiking the football, on the 1-yrd line.

....the desperation Hail Mary pass seems to be flying true, and straight to the goal line...

Trump is about to get $3 billion richer after deal is approved to take his company public. But it won’t solve his cash crunch​

Shareholders voted to approve Trump Media’s merger with a blank-check company, following years of legal and regulatory obstacles. Trump will own a dominant stake in a public company, with shares worth more than $3 billion at current market prices.

And he can't touch a dime of that money for at least 6 months. Monday is two days away.

And that stock may be worth what it is now, but when it goes public, watch how fast shares get sold off when it starts dropping like a rock.

If it's worth 50 cents in 6 months, that will be the only surprise.

Forum List

Back