Trump wins again...if he can sell TruthSocial in time for $3b...stay tuned. (Poll)

Will you buy shares in the new DJT stock issue?

• Yes

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • No

Votes: 34 82.9%

• Total voters
I thought Trump was in deep kimchi. Letitia James had him dead cold, cooked, legally toast...democrats were gloating and spiking the football, on the 1-yrd line.

....the desperation Hail Mary pass seems to be flying true, and straight to the goal line...

Trump is about to get $3 billion richer after deal is approved to take his company public. But it won’t solve his cash crunch​

Shareholders voted to approve Trump Media’s merger with a blank-check company, following years of legal and regulatory obstacles. Trump will own a dominant stake in a public company, with shares worth more than $3 billion at current market prices.
new york will pass a special trump law so that he has to pay taxes on unrealized gains.
trump should create 3 billion LLC's like the bidens and hide the taxes from new york

They don’t care where the money comes from. Bill has to be paid.
I think they are more interested in doing damage than they are getting paid. That’s the reason for the ridiculous lawsuit and the even more ridiculous judgement. They investigated trump so they probably had a good idea of his financial situation and probably knew a 454 million dollar judgment would break him.

I don’t think the money was the goal, it was the elimination of an opponent.

American banks don't loan to Trump, so that's hardly an issue. American banks stopped lending to Trump after the 4th bankruptcy. That's why he was dealing with Deutches Banke.

The level of Trump's debts are already a security risk for the nation. The fact that he just took a large "donation" from the Chinese to change is political position on TikTok should tell you that. He's also doing promos for Bud Lite since they held a fundraiser for him, and telling his Cult to drink Bud Lite.

Leticia James doesn't want the highly leveraged low value properties. Or those with high vacancy rates. She wants fully tenanted buildings with a good rate of return for a purchaser, and enough cash left over on closing to clear Trump's fines.
That wasn’t my point at all..my point was, James s s engoron don’t really want trump to pay, they want his properties, and to be able to ruin him. That’s their goal. So, if they can find some way to tie this deal to a New York bank in any way, they’ll use that to try and block the deal to prevent trump from getting the money he needs to pay the judgement.

They don’t want him to pay the judgement, that why they set it so high.

Truth social loses massive amount daily. ya you bet someone will pay billions. what a hoot. If they do make the transaction they will follow the money and it will be from China or Russia. and that will end that.
Or Sandi blood money.

I think they are more interested in doing damage than they are getting paid. That’s the reason for the ridiculous lawsuit and the even more ridiculous judgement. They investigated trump so they probably had a good idea of his financial situation and probably knew a 454 million dollar judgment would break him.

I don’t think the money was the goal, it was the elimination of an opponent.
No, your idiotic bias leads you to think that. NY prosecutors are making NY taxpayers whole by collecting the judgement.

new york will pass a special trump law so that he has to pay taxes on unrealized gains.
trump should create 3 billion LLC's like the bidens and hide the taxes from new york
They have to take everything away from shitpants immediately, he will say he can come up with the money but he can't. Take it all ,make the traitor pay. MAKE HIM THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE WORLD , MAKE HIM CRAWL.REMEMBER HE TRIED TO DESTROY OUR COUNTRY AND IT'S DEMOCRACY , HE DESERVES THE WORST OF EVERYTHING. REMEMBER THOUGH IF YOU GET HIM TO EXCITED HE WILL CRAP HIS PANTS. WHICH IS FUNNY CONSIDERING ALL HIS PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO SMELL THE WALKING CESSPOOL. THIS IS THE RIGHTS GOD AND LEADER. WHAT A HOOT.

They have to take everything away from shitpants immediately, he will say he can come up with the money but he can't. Take it all ,make the traitor pay. MAKE HIM THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE WORLD , MAKE HIM CRAWL.REMEMBER HE TRIED TO DESTROY OUR COUNTRY AND IT'S DEMOCRACY , HE DESERVES THE WORST OF EVERYTHING. REMEMBER THOUGH IF YOU GET HIM TO EXCITED HE WILL CRAP HIS PANTS. WHICH IS FUNNY CONSIDERING ALL HIS PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO SMELL THE WALKING CESSPOOL. THIS IS THE RIGHTS GOD AND LEADER. WHAT A HOOT.
Hilarious fuckup

Dragonlady

DWAC is on the do not buy list. This is a boondoggle. The only people who use Truth Social are Trump's MAGA Worker's Party.. once he's gone it's history.

DWAC lost 14 points yesterday.
99zgf7atpgqc1.png

Question marks and commas, you illiterate imbecile. Is that you, Joe?

Trump at around 7 am claimed without evidence that the cases against him are “all coordinated by the White House and DOJ” and argued that his fraud judgment should be “ZERO.”

“There should be no FINE. Did nothing wrong! Why should I be forced to sell my ‘babies’ because a CORRUPT NEW YORK JUDGE & A.G. SET A FAKE AND RIDICULOUS NUMBER,” he wrote in another post.

I'd say Trump never thought he'd be called out for claiming to be so rich. Seems to be the flip side of Hillary fundraising from the Sec of State office for her "foundation," which gave her so much power.

Trump at around 7 am claimed without evidence that the cases against him are “all coordinated by the White House and DOJ” and argued that his fraud judgment should be “ZERO.”

“There should be no FINE. Did nothing wrong! Why should I be forced to sell my ‘babies’ because a CORRUPT NEW YORK JUDGE & A.G. SET A FAKE AND RIDICULOUS NUMBER,” he wrote in another post.
Do even read the posts you respond to? You’re like a mindless Trump-hate drone, heavy emphasis on the mindless part.

I thought Trump was in deep kimchi. Letitia James had him dead cold, cooked, legally toast...democrats were gloating and spiking the football, on the 1-yrd line.

....the desperation Hail Mary pass seems to be flying true, and straight to the goal line...

Trump is about to get $3 billion richer after deal is approved to take his company public. But it won’t solve his cash crunch​

Shareholders voted to approve Trump Media’s merger with a blank-check company, following years of legal and regulatory obstacles. Trump will own a dominant stake in a public company, with shares worth more than $3 billion at current market prices.

The 'Blank-check' company that's handling this IPO, is headquartered in Wuhan, China. It's obviously controlled by the Chinese government.

This explains an awful lot.

Continue to bet against President Trump, by all means. He's playing 4D chess while this sissy-fuck of a 'judge' and its yard ape are playing "pull my finger".

We're going on what.... year 7?...... of DJT fucking every one of you losers in the ass and then wiping his dick on your curtains on the way out. :laughing0301:

He's just better than you.

View attachment 921062

By your reasoning, Hitler, Stalin and Mussolini were 'just better' as well, right?

No, your idiotic bias leads you to think that. NY prosecutors are making NY taxpayers whole by collecting the judgement.
Bias? Really? You’re talking about bias? Lol

Anyways, the taxpayers haven’t lost anything, it was the banks and insurance companies. And the banks said they are fine with trump.

The taxpayers aren’t owed anything.

The 'Blank-check' company that's handling this IPO, is headquartered in Wuhan, China. It's obviously controlled by the Chinese government.
This explains an awful lot.
LIAR. You need to post a link.

Here ya go...
"The Nasdaq-listed shell company is led by Patrick Orlando, who is also the CEO of Yunhong International, a SPAC based in Wuhan, China, according to filings."

Kung-Po Chicken anyone?
Thanks. You do have a point. Based in Wuhan, but run by a guy named Patrick Orlando. No clue how close they are to XI.

Forum List

Back