Trump worst modern President, Obama moves to top ten

It's amazing to me what happens to so many of Trump's followers when they hear that the nation's experts in the field assess that he has a lot of flaws and isn't so great after all, compared to the others. They don't need to cast their opinions aside immediately, but I would expect some wondering why they said that, maybe reading up on what the experts actually said, even reassessing if the information they got from the Trump-allied media jives with what the smartest in the country are saying.

Nope. Instead, they immediately call them liberals, assume they have agendas, say it's the media's fault, or just call them idiots and crawl back into their safe, warm holes.

Read, people. Someone published a big long list of who was in this poll. Google some of them and see what they said. Learn from them.

Sheesh.
They live in their own echo chamber

They have been taught to deny any information they find to be unpleasant

LMAO, says the POS that's paid to echo commie talking points and propaganda. You commies crack me up.

oh…
I forgot…..anyone you disagree with

Commie, Commie, Commie

Nope, just commies like you. But hey, I understand why you would want to deflect from you being one of the loudest paid voices in your own echo chamber. But sometimes it make one wonder if you really believe all the anti-American hate you spew. Or is it all about the Benjamin's, as one of your commie heros says.

It's amazing to me what happens to so many of Trump's followers when they hear that the nation's experts in the field assess that he has a lot of flaws and isn't so great after all, compared to the others. They don't need to cast their opinions aside immediately, but I would expect some wondering why they said that, maybe reading up on what the experts actually said, even reassessing if the information they got from the Trump-allied media jives with what the smartest in the country are saying.

Nope. Instead, they immediately call them liberals, assume they have agendas, say it's the media's fault, or just call them idiots and crawl back into their safe, warm holes.

Read, people. Someone published a big long list of who was in this poll. Google some of them and see what they said. Learn from them.

Sheesh.

LMAO, says the POS that's paid to echo commie talking points and propaganda. You commies crack me up.

oh…

Commie, Commie, Commie

Nope, just commies like you. But hey, I understand why you would want to deflect from you being one of the loudest paid voices in your own echo chamber. But sometimes it make one wonder if you really believe all the anti-American hate you spew. Or is it all about the Benjamin's, as one of your commie heros says.

COMMIES!

I see Commies EVERYWHERE

Sheesh.

oh…

Commie, Commie, Commie

COMMIES!

I see Commies EVERYWHERE

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Sheesh.

oh…

Commie, Commie, Commie

COMMIES!

I see Commies EVERYWHERE

I’m Sorry

But do you realize how idiotic you look when you accuse everyone who disagrees with you of being a Commie?

Sheesh.

oh…

Commie, Commie, Commie

COMMIES!

I see Commies EVERYWHERE

I’m Sorry

But do you realize how idiotic you look when you accuse everyone who disagrees with you of being a Commie?

One would think you'd be more interested in denying posting anti-American hate you spew, but you seem to have no problem owning it. LMAO

Carry on commie, I won't be giving your lame assed thread another bump.

Trump is fourth worst in history (tied for third worst) and the worst in 150 years
Historians look at his presidency as a disaster.

The historians rate Trump as the worst president in history on two of 10 qualities, "moral authority" and "administrative skills." His strongest standing is on "public persuasion," on which he was ranked No. 32.
The author of the article is Susan Page....Oh yeah, isn't she the one that outed her own left wing bias at the VP debate where she was moderator? What a surprise she should dredge up an "Orange Man Bad' article!! :auiqs.jpg: Hey RW is your post meant to be a joke?

"One tragedy of this election season, as with all modern election seasons, is that the Democrats’ radicalism is being hidden from the American people by a complicit establishment media. It would have been nice, then, if Wednesday’s vice presidential debate could have been a teaching moment where light was shined on Kamala Harris’s and Joe Biden’s toxic positions. Unfortunately, moderator Susan Page’s bias made this impossible."

But then, of course, you are one of the biggest joke posters here at the USMB.

These same historian have FDR (8 years 20% Unemployment and Stalin's sock puppet) as the "Best"?

LOL

Exactly. When I saw FDR was in the top five, despite the fact that he sent Holocaust refugees back to Europe to be incinerated and put American citizens in concentration camps, I knew I was dealing with racist leftnuts.
Agreed, Roosevelt made some mistakes. But no president in the last 100 years has had a greater impact on the American society, including today. Can you say Social Security? And Roosevelt won WWII when he implemented the CCC. So yeah, Roosevelt gets the top slot. I mean WTF did Trump do, other than divide this nation as effectively as Buchanan. I mean maybe Trump was not the worst president ever, but other than Buchanan, I can't think of anyone worse. His ranking will fall further down the line. Beside Harrison? No, he don't rank that high.

Mistakes? He put AMERICANS in concentration camps you fucking retard.
Hyperbole much...

These same historian have FDR (8 years 20% Unemployment and Stalin's sock puppet) as the "Best"?

LOL

Exactly. When I saw FDR was in the top five, despite the fact that he sent Holocaust refugees back to Europe to be incinerated and put American citizens in concentration camps, I knew I was dealing with racist leftnuts.
Agreed, Roosevelt made some mistakes. But no president in the last 100 years has had a greater impact on the American society, including today. Can you say Social Security? And Roosevelt won WWII when he implemented the CCC. So yeah, Roosevelt gets the top slot. I mean WTF did Trump do, other than divide this nation as effectively as Buchanan. I mean maybe Trump was not the worst president ever, but other than Buchanan, I can't think of anyone worse. His ranking will fall further down the line. Beside Harrison? No, he don't rank that high.

Mistakes? He put AMERICANS in concentration camps you fucking retard.
Hyperbole much...
No hyperbole. He really did put Americans in concentration camps.

Trump, his minions, and most of all, his usmb supporters summed up:

Trump will never get the nod again so all those idiots sending him money can kiss that goodbye forever. He will trouser that and spend it on whores.

The Trump saga continues

Recent testimony of his acting Attorney General reveals a definite attempt by Trump to have the Justice Department strong arm local election officials
Ha!! Look!! The troll boy trolled his own thread!!!! :auiqs.jpg:

The Trump saga continues

Recent testimony of his acting Attorney General reveals a definite attempt by Trump to have the Justice Department strong arm local election officials

Everyone knew this

Nothing is coming out you didn't read right on this fucking forum

I and many others pointed out a 100 "legal" ways he could carry out a coupe. Culminating in Pence controlling a session that verifies the vote

And no calling AG's and telling them to look for corruption of the election system is not illegal. He never asks them to make anything up. He tells them to go find them. Huge distinction legally.

Forum List

Back