trump

Windship

VIP Member
May 27, 2014
Are you looking at his nominations?!...wall street bankers are going to be in charge of our economy?...again?!....yup, we got fucked again. trump is doing the same thing obama did. Lies. All lies.

Are you looking at his nominations?!...wall street bankers are going to be in charge of our economy?...again?!.
What do you mean "again"? When did they stop being "in charge" of "our economy"?

No stupid. obama did it already trump is going to do it again. Jeeze. Anything else you need explained chapter and verse?

he is flipping already and your making excuses for him.

Are you looking at his nominations?!...wall street bankers are going to be in charge of our economy?...again?!....yup, we got fucked again. trump is doing the same thing obama did. Lies. All lies.

If the people he picked and the pubs have their way, say goodbye to money for public schools, and expect major changes in healthcare,(not for the better) , SS , Medicaid and Medicare.

Pence gave tax incentives and who knows what else to carrier, and I am beginning to believe it was a bluff, all the carrier stuff, really , but Trump is now taking credit for it. (Who knows) Yes the "poorly educated" were taken for a ride. Well the ride is just beginning.

If the people he picked and the pubs have their way, say goodbye to money for public schools, and expect major changes in healthcare,(not for the better) , SS , Medicaid and Medicare.
*SIGH* Promises, Promises.....

You have too much faith in Republicans, after all they're just Democrats with a different letter behind their names so one can't expect any sort of principle, integrity or competency out of 'em.

Pence gave tax incentives and who knows what else to carrier, and I am beginning to believe it was a bluff, all the carrier stuff, really , but Trump is now taking credit for it. (Who knows) Yes the "poorly educated" were taken for a ride. Well the ride is just beginning.

and out of the 2000 jobs, 1300 are still going to mex. They dont mention that.

Night Fox, I thought I was the object of your sarcasm, sry.

Forum List

Back