Trump

Ok so...there was this video floating around where a group of white guys start using racial slurs to a group of black men. And the black men fucked them up pretty badly. Most people of Facebook were cheering on their newsfeeds. I wasnt one of those people. What I witnessed was first verbal then physical abuse. White guy abuses me verbally, I abuse him verbally and beat his ass, a policeman comes and shoots me, a sniper shoots at the policeman. Where does this shit all end??? Who the fuck knows? But I tell you where it STARTS. It starts with verbal abuse and we had made so much progress. Only time will tell what's gonna happen now with this fucktard of a president

My biggest fear with this administration. A leader with a wreckless, foolish mouth is going to make verbal abuse popular when we have done so much work gathering resources to have it recognized and treated. All of the anti bullying work that has been done is going to go completely ass backwards. Especially in race relations

All of the anti-bullying work you are referring to is a bunch of sissified garbage. Instead of teaching children in our schools to be victims when someone picks on them they should be taught to stand up and fight for themselves because that is how the real world works

So blame bad behavior on the one being bullied....Be A Man is emotional abuse.

Stop the bully before he ends up costing the country millions after he lands in prison.

When your kids become suicidal, please have them checked into the psych ward

Interesting you bring that up because I can't recall any kids committing suicide because they were picked on at school when I was that age. That seems to be a product of the current school age generation who were raised by people like you to be a bunch of gutless snowflakes.

Interesting you bring that up because I can't recall any kids committing suicide because they were picked on at school when I was that age. That seems to be a product of the current school age generation who were raised by people like you to be a bunch of gutless snowflakes.
Don't you see that people like that are the real fucking cowards? Can't deal with their own demons so they have to abuse others (verbally or otherwise) to feel powerful?? Those are the sissies. And if you identify with them then you're one too. People in your generation had wives and girlfriends to beat. Now that women are getting educated and leaving these bastards alone with their own thoughts, they're putting guns to their heads.

My kid has a PhD, belts in various martial arts, and two published books.

Takes after his Mommy and Daddy both. :laugh:

My biggest fear with this administration. A leader with a wreckless, foolish mouth is going to make verbal abuse popular when we have done so much work gathering resources to have it recognized and treated. All of the anti bullying work that has been done is going to go completely ass backwards. Especially in race relations
Stupid. Hide now while you can.
Unlike you, I don't have to hide behind a computer screen to call anyone names. I'm ready to give you my address so that you can do that face to face and see what happens
:lmao:

I'm quite sure he does...
Nope I know this kinetta guy for a long time I despise his politics but he's not a liar
I wasnt saying he was lying after the kid taking after him. Let's just say I didn't mean it as a compliment but it went over your head. I wasn't suggesting lying at all

I'm quite sure he does...
Nope I know this kinetta guy for a long time I despise his politics but he's not a liar
I wasnt saying he was lying after the kid taking after him. Let's just say I didn't mean it as a compliment but it went over your head. I wasn't suggesting lying at all
Seemed like that from your answer If I was wrong ,,sorry

Melania said her goal as First Mistress is going to be to address online bullying. That family just came to troll the fucking planet, and they're not even pretending otherwise.

I'm really warming up to the idea of a Trump administration. :lol:

Melania said her goal as First Mistress is going to be to address online bullying. That family just came to troll the fucking planet, and they're not even pretending otherwise.

Yup if we survive it'll be pretty damn hilarious in hindsight

Yup if we survive it'll be pretty damn hilarious in hindsight

We've had plenty of Presidents who were actively trying to fuck us. He's just a bored billionaire who's fucking around. We'll be fine. :thup:

Don't you see that people like that are the real fucking cowards? Can't deal with their own demons so they have to abuse others (verbally or otherwise) to feel powerful?? Those are the sissies. And if you identify with them then you're one too. People in your generation had wives and girlfriends to beat. Now that women are getting educated and leaving these bastards alone with their own thoughts, they're putting guns to their heads.

My generation? LOL. I'm only 34 years old you tard. Do you know what it was like being the only Asian kid growing up in a mostly white blue collar neighborhood in Boston? I'll give you one guess who they all used to pick on, that is until I got into junior high school and finally got sick of it. You know what I did? I started learning martial arts and competing and after I won a few competitive fights and then finally kicked some kid's ass at school in the seventh grade when he wouldn't leave me alone one day they all stopped fucking with me and were suddenly my friends. That's how you handle that problem.

What I did not do was wallow in victimhood and expect everyone to feel sorry for me like a little bitch which is what kids are being taught to do now. It's no wonder why they can't emotionally handle the situations and end up killing themselves over it.

My generation? LOL. I'm only 34 years old you tard. Do you know what it was like being the only Asian kid growing up in a mostly white blue collar neighborhood in Boston? I'll give you one guess who they all used to pick on, that is until I got into junior high school and finally got sick of it. You know what I did? I started learning martial arts and competing and after I won a few competitive fights and then finally kicked some kid's ass at school in the seventh grade when he wouldn't leave me alone one day they all stopped fucking with me and were suddenly my friends. That's how you handle that problem.

What I did not do was wallow in victimhood and expect everyone to feel sorry for me like a little bitch which is what kids are being taught to do now. It's no wonder why they can't emotionally handle the situations and end up killing themselves over it.

Did you break any stereotypes by going into martial arts? :lmao:

Sorry. :(

Forum List

Back