Trumpenstein resurrects Petraeus, the politically dead

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
Hilary's e-mail scandal was the centerpiece of Trump's attack on Hillary. Now, it seems, he is considering Davis Petraeus, a man convicted of divulging secrets to his military concubine, as a possible choice for Secretary of State. I am curious to see if there is any backlash from either the right or the left by this seeming reversal of his sentiments concerning his feigned disdain for the sloppy handling of classified material.

Ya know, at this juncture, I would't be too surprised if Trump pardoned Madoff and made him an assistant to the Secretary of the Treasury!

Petraeus Meets with Trump!

Hilary's e-mail scandal was the centerpiece of Trump's attack on Hillary. Now, it seems, he is considering Davis Petraeus, a man convicted of divulging secrets to his military concubine, as a possible choice for Secretary of State. I am curious to see if there is any backlash from either the right or the left by this seeming reversal of his sentiments concerning his feigned disdain for the sloppy handling of classified material.

Ya know, at this juncture, I would't be too surprised if Trump pardoned Madoff and made him an assistant to the Secretary of the Treasury!

Another drone that does not understand that running an unsecured server in your basement with classified information is far different than any comparisons that can be made.

LOL...feeling better now?

Only if he can't find a tax cheat like Obama did.

Another drone that does not understand that running an unsecured server in your basement with classified information is far different than any comparisons that can be made.
And you are another Trump-bot who doesn't understand the difference between convicted felons(Petraeus) and people cleared of felony accusations (Hillary).

The difference is simple.
One was the director of central intelligence, knowingly shared very highly classified material with his mistress, lied to the FBI about it, was charged, pleaded guilty and is currently still on probation.
The other is Clinton.

One was the director of central intelligence, knowingly shared very highly classified material with his mistress, lied to the FBI about it, was charged, pleaded guilty and is currently still on probation.
The other is Clinton.

And the other is Clinton who lied to Congress, lied to the FBI, destroyed evidence, attempted to destroy evidence, and is protected from prosecution by her political party. A criminal that will
Not face charges simply because of her party's corruption.

The other is Clinton.

And the other is Clinton who lied to Congress, lied to the FBI, destroyed evidence, attempted to destroy evidence, and is protected from prosecution by her political party. A criminal that will

All bullshit.

Only if he can't find a tax cheat like Obama did.
He won't have far to look to find a tax cheat... All he has to do is look in the mirror.

The other is Clinton.

All bullshit.

Meh, never expected you or any lefty to accept the truth.

The other is Clinton.

All bullshit.

You haven't posted any.

Last edited:

The other is Clinton.

All bullshit.

You haven't posted any.

Duh, you won't accept the truth so it's obvious you won't see any.

The other is Clinton.

All bullshit.

You haven't posted any.

Nice projection.
I just gave you the truth and you predictably ignored it in favor of dopey narratives.

I feel bad for Petraeus, and I think he would be great as Sec State.

The world's leaders all respect him even though he went all in with Paula B.

That's too complicated, because you have to hack into it.

It's much easier to invite a bunch of people who are friends with Putin to work for you, get them to attend the briefings, and then they or their aides can relate the details.

I don't mean Petraeus, but others.

All bullshit.

You haven't posted any.

Nice projection.
I just gave you the truth and you predictably ignored it in favor of dopey narratives.

Now you are boring me to tears. I'm done with your stupidity. Bye.

All bullshit.

You haven't posted any.

Nice projection.

Now you are boring me to tears. I'm done with your stupidity. Bye.

Run away, dope.

Forum List

Back