Trump's 100-Day Pledge: Sue My Victims

One of the main reasons why Trump is just bullshitting, is that in lawsuit, EACH side has to give testimony under oath.....

Let's just wait on how trump does in his December rape trial.

580ba0071a000074285bb2d0.jpeg

Donald Trump pledged on Saturday to sue all of the women who have come forward to accuse him of sexual assault.

The Republican presidential nominee made the vow during a planned policy speech in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, a town from where Abraham Lincoln gave his celebrated address during the Civil War.

“Every woman lied when they came forward to hurt my campaign. Total fabrication,” Trump said. “The events never happened. Never. All of these liars will be sued after the election is over.”

More: Trump Uses Major Policy Speech To Threaten To Sue Sexual Assault Accusers

Wow, Trump's lawyers will be really busy. There's his upcoming trial for raping a 13-year-old girl, Trump University fraud - and now his umpteen sexual assault accusers.

Just when I thought that Trump had gone 24 hours without making an ass out of himself.....

Let's see how many of these "accusers" come forward with their lies when they have something on the line.
Trump's nuisance lawsuits would be laughed out of court.

Trump tries to make a substantive policy speech, and then because of his massive ego and thin skin, has to lay this massive egg in the middle of it,

and the media of course goes for this instead of whatever else he was hoping to emphasize.

I can't wait to never hear his voice or see his ugly face again clogging up every single news channel 24/7. I am so SICK of this asshole. After November 8th, hopefully this miserable piece of shit will disappear into oblivion, spending the rest of his life inside various courtrooms until the day he dies.
Win or lose, you'll be seeing a lot of him for the next 8 years.

Donald Trump pledged on Saturday to sue all of the women who have come forward to accuse him of sexual assault.

The Republican presidential nominee made the vow during a planned policy speech in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, a town from where Abraham Lincoln gave his celebrated address during the Civil War.

“Every woman lied when they came forward to hurt my campaign. Total fabrication,” Trump said. “The events never happened. Never. All of these liars will be sued after the election is over.”

Wow, Trump's lawyers will be really busy. There's his upcoming trial for raping a 13-year-old girl, Trump University fraud - and now his umpteen sexual assault accusers.

Just when I thought that Trump had gone 24 hours without making an ass out of himself.....

Let's see how many of these "accusers" come forward with their lies when they have something on the line.
Trump's nuisance lawsuits would be laughed out of court.

They are hardly "nuisance lawsuits."

And this only confirms why so many women were afraid of speaking out, they were afraid of exactly this -- being sued by this revolting piece of shit.
You mean, that's why they are afraid of smearing someone. They should be afraid.

Trump isn't going to sue. You know why? Because Donald "I Never Settle" Trump settled out of court for attempting to rape Jill Harth. He doesn't want her to be called as a witness.

He also does not want the whole word to see all those young and underaged girls called as witnesses as tapes of him bragging about busting into dressing rooms are played.

Groper Don is terrified. He's full of shit, and he is counting on the Chumps not knowing it.

Last edited:
Trump isn't going to sue. You know why? Because Donald "I Never Settle" Trump settled out of court for attempting to rape Jill Harth. He doesn't want her to be called as a witness.

He also does not want the whole word to see all those young and underaged girls called as witnesses as tapes of him bragging about busting into dressing rooms are played.

Groper Don is terrified. He's full of shit, and he is counting on the Chumps not knowing it.

Exclusive: Inside The $125 Million Donald Trump Sexual Assault Lawsuit

The court record indicates it was “voluntarily dismissed” but “without prejudice,” meaning she could have re-filed the case.
Enough said.

Trump claimed all of the accusations have been debunked, when none of them have.

Dead wrong, moron. We can't help it if you keep your head under the sand.

He hasn't shown any to be false.

Many others have, douche bag, and he has presented much of the evidence himself. Just consider the whore who claimed Trump "nudged" her at a Ray Charles concert at Mar-A-Lago. There never was such a concert. She's also been convicted of drunk driving and child neglect.

So Trump wants to face his accusers in court while hillary and bill try and destroy the lives of bills accusers...got it.

Holy Shit indians are stupid!!

The case was dismissed, moron.

Gloria Allred just presented the ELEVENTH Trump accuser live on MSNBC.
An adult film star? She makes a living having sex for money. How does offering her money for sex constitute sexual assault? She's just trying to get publicity for her career.

This just goes to show how desperate you douche bags are.

BTW, offering someone money for sex isn't sexual assault.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back