Trumps Address: The only thing Dems could have done better last night

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Trump gave the best speech of his life, that much is a given. It was on par with many of Reagan's speeches and even JFK's call to put a man on the Moon.

Next to the joy I found in listening to Trump articulate his vision for a great America, I loved watching the dour faces in the Democrat Brigade. Trump was calling for unity, for common action to help the American People, Pelosi was looking for her Ex-lax. While Owen's widow received the biggest ovation ever, top Party > Country Democrats could be seen seated, sneering with derision.

prsc.jpg

That was awesome! The only thing better would have been if they booed, like the booed God and Israel at their Convention.

When you get shellacked again in 2018, don't blame Uncle Vlad

And as I just posted.....democrats women wore white to protest a Republican President......the last time democrats wore white as a group was when the democrat members of the klan wore white sheets.....

They missed this ...and they should be reminded of how stupid they were to do it....

Trump demanded civility from the same people he spent the entire campaign smearing.
Priceless!

Trump is really serious to make America great again. And that seems to be the worst Dem's nightmare... And unfortunately some Republicans' as well (like McCain, Graham,...)

They'd rather destroy their country with Soros than make it great again with Trump.

upload_2017-3-1_11-5-31.png

Last edited:
Easily his best speech, not even close.

Now he has to deliver.

Now he has to deliver.

The one thing Trump has going for him going forward is, unlike the mainstream of both parties, I think he will have ZERO issue calling out people who block his agenda, or try to change it to something else. He will sell out Republicans during the Primaries just as easily as he will call for people to throw out any Dem who can be seen as obstructing his plans.

It's all about how the pushback occurs from Congress.

Trump gave the best speech of his life, that much is a given. It was on par with many of Reagan's speeches and even JFK's call to put a man on the Moon.

Next to the joy I found in listening to Trump articulate his vision for a great America, I loved watching the dour faces in the Democrat Brigade. Trump was calling for unity, for common action to help the American People, Pelosi was looking for her Ex-lax. While Owen's widow received the biggest ovation ever, top Party > Country Democrats could be seen seated, sneering with derision.

prsc.jpg

That was awesome! The only thing better would have been if they booed, like the booed God and Israel at their Convention.

Thanks for presenting the enthusiastic and patriotic response to the mention of the hero who gave his life for the country by two utter morons, one who was and the other who would never be the chair of the most pathetic organization in America or even, in the world.

prsc.jpg

That picturespeaks volumes of the equality and diversity of the Democrats:

One fired because she is a woman, the other never elected because he is a Muslim.

And as I just posted.....democrats women wore white to protest a Republican President......the last time democrats wore white as a group was when the democrat members of the klan wore white sheets.....

They missed this ...and they should be reminded of how stupid they were to do it....

Now he has to deliver.
well watching the dems sit on their hands during the most explosive lines in the speech, doesn't give me confidence they care about America. Only about party.

Dems asked Trump to reach out to them, and he clearly did. He asked them to get aboard the Trump Express to make American Great Again

prsc.jpg

That picturespeaks volumes of the equality and diversity of the Democrats:

One fired because she is a woman, the other never elected because he is a Muslim.
and then the white sheets in the back of the room. even funnier. They don't get it yet. can you say KKK?

Dems asked Trump to reach out to them, and he clearly did. He asked them to get aboard the Trump Express to make American Great Again
and when he said he wanted to make healthcare affordable for all americans, those dopes sat. you can't make this shit up that's for sure.

Too funny! I absolutely missed that and didn't make the connection, but now that it is out there, let's see them scramble to defend it. ROFL :)

and when he said he wanted to make healthcare affordable for all americans, those dopes sat. you can't make this shit up that's for sure.

They want Americans to go down with the USS Obama, dead in the water, listing badly to port

Forum List

Back