Trumps Address: The only thing Dems could have done better last night

Great speech! It would have been better if Trump had a bullwhip and periodically pulled it out and whipped some of the scum bag Dems when they childishly refused to stand and applaud at the appropriate moment. Short of that, I would have liked to see the Dem ***** crying. That would of been pretty funny.

Trump gave the best speech of his life, that much is a given. It was on par with many of Reagan's speeches and even JFK's call to put a man on the Moon.

Next to the joy I found in listening to Trump articulate his vision for a great America, I loved watching the dour faces in the Democrat Brigade. Trump was calling for unity, for common action to help the American People, Pelosi was looking for her Ex-lax. While Owen's widow received the biggest ovation ever, top Party > Country Democrats could be seen seated, sneering with derision.

prsc.jpg

That was awesome! The only thing better would have been if they booed, like the booed God and Israel at their Convention.

When you get shellacked again in 2018, don't blame Uncle Vlad

It was Reaganeque, the highest accolade possible.
You mean an actor read his lines, just like Reagan did.
Easily his best speech, not even close.

Now he has to deliver.

Thing is, he's off to a great start. This is why the leftists are in a state of perpetual meltdown.
They want single bathrooms for everybody!
Baaawaaaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaa!!

They just don't get it... people don't give a shit about all that stupid shit.

And as I just posted.....democrats women wore white to protest a Republican President......the last time democrats wore white as a group was when the democrat members of the klan wore white sheets.....

They missed this ...and they should be reminded of how stupid they were to do it....

I loved the look on the democrats faces, like they had sucked on lemons! Best line of the night was when Trump said "It's not my job to represent the world, its my job to represent the United States!" That had to have given Obama and his fellow democratic global elitist's indigestion!

Now he has to deliver.

I agree it was his very best yet and maybe the best I have EVER heard in that particular setting.

He doesn't have to deliver. He just has to give his all in trying and he has absolutely been doing that from day one. Considering the delay on his cabinet picks and the typical slowness of Congress in general, he has accomplished an amazing amount in the very short time he has had as President. So far he hasn't backed off a single campaign promise.

The MSM won't cover his successes to date and when they HAVE to cover something positive about him, they make sure to blunt it with plenty of negative stuff whether related or not.

Trump has devastated the Democrat Party.

Every time he speaks, more captive's of their political plantation escape to freedom. ...... :cool:

Now he has to deliver.

I agree it was his very best yet and maybe the best I have EVER heard in that particular setting.

He doesn't have to deliver. He just has to give his all in trying and he has absolutely been doing that from day one. Considering the delay on his cabinet picks and the typical slowness of Congress in general, he has accomplished an amazing amount in the very short time he has had as President. So far he hasn't backed off a single campaign promise.

The MSM won't cover his successes to date and when they HAVE to cover something positive about him, they make sure to blunt it with plenty of negative stuff whether related or not.
like the carrier jobs thing when they came out and said he actually lost 300 jobs that day instead of saving 800? that about wraps it up eh? And it makes his point 100%

One thing is clear, the Dem's sour grapes campaign against Trump is not working. President Trump bypassed Dem's and the media and took his message directly to the people. With few exceptions I don't see hard working poor or middle class Americans disagreeing with Trump's vision.

The funniest moment of the night...Dem's shit themselves when Trump announce VOICE for the victims of illegals crime against American citizens, good job President Trump! :eusa_clap:

Trump is really serious to make America great again. And that seems to be the worst Dem's nightmare... And unfortunately some Republicans' as well (like McCain, Graham,...)

They'd rather destroy their country with Soros than make it great again with Trump.

View attachment 114828

That is the elephant in the room isn't it?! The fear, on both sides of the permanent political class in Congress and those who support them that Trump will actually be able to do what they haven't done in decades. And on a more cynical level, if he DOES accomplish what they have not, that it will upset their own self serving agendas. And both sides are mostly equally guilty of that.

Last night's speech was not a dogmatically ideological speech--I don't believe he spoke of conservative or liberal values even once did he? It was not a partisan speech--did he mention Republicans or Democrats? If he did, it was certainly not to applaud or criticize either.

It was a call for us to all set aside our bickering and judgmentalism and dogmatism and join together to find real solutions to real problems in a way that does not create worse problems.

It was a call to pull together so that we can restore what has made America such a great nation. The rampant demagoguery, bitter and acrimonious partisanship, dogmatic ideology, and toxic acrimony has only served to divide us and I believe has been a huge contributor to the problems we have.

He was saying we can be better.

Last edited:
I never did believe that nonsense about the 72 virgins that a lunatic Muslim gets when he blows himself up and takes some Americans with him.

But, low and behold, there they sat last night on the Democrat Bolshevik side...naturally...all dressed up in Virgin White, gathered around Keith Ellison, a Muslim Bigot, who used to call himself Keith Muhammad.

And its easy to see why they are Virgins.

Every one of them was every bit as Butt-Ugggggley as Debbie Wasserman-Shultz.

And, I think I'll have to agree with the Arabs on one thing. Not a damn one of those women looked like they had enough sense to drive a car.

Last edited:
Trump demanded civility from the same people he spent the entire campaign smearing.
Priceless!

And they also smeared him. So it goes during campaigns. Their childish games since the election have surpassed any stupid thing Trump said.

Trump demanded civility from the same people he spent the entire campaign smearing.
Priceless!
Wouldn't it demonstrate maturity and statesmanlike conduct for them to do it? It would make him look small and petty. One thus doesn't expect it.

Looks like the people who thought Trump was a Nazi are discovering that he is akin to the second coming of Christ. Or as we say, the God-Emperor.

They are not happy about the fact that they were so wrong, obviously. And possibly, some of them are terrified about the fact that Trump will make America great.

Forum List

Back