Trump’s Behavior Similar To Male Chimpanzee, Says Jane Goodall

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Trump more fitted for a zoo then the white house , or how about the national zoo in D.C?

Donald Trump’s antics remind famed anthropologist Jane Goodall of the primates she spent decades studying in the wild.

“In many ways the performances of Donald Trump remind me of male chimpanzees and their dominance rituals,” Goodall told The Atlantic. “In order to impress rivals, males seeking to rise in the dominance hierarchy perform spectacular displays: stamping, slapping the ground, dragging branches, throwing rocks.”

Goodall added, “the more vigorous and imaginative the display, the faster the individual is likely to rise in the hierarchy, and the longer he is likely to maintain that position.”

Trump's Behavior Similar To Male Chimpanzee, Says Jane Goodall | Huffington Post

icon_omg.gif

Trump more fitted for a zoo then the white house , or how about the national zoo in D.C?

Donald Trump’s antics remind famed anthropologist Jane Goodall of the primates she spent decades studying in the wild.

“In many ways the performances of Donald Trump remind me of male chimpanzees and their dominance rituals,” Goodall told The Atlantic. “In order to impress rivals, males seeking to rise in the dominance hierarchy perform spectacular displays: stamping, slapping the ground, dragging branches, throwing rocks.”

Goodall added, “the more vigorous and imaginative the display, the faster the individual is likely to rise in the hierarchy, and the longer he is likely to maintain that position.”

Trump's Behavior Similar To Male Chimpanzee, Says Jane Goodall | Huffington Post

put it to sleep

According to Goodall, famous for her landmark book My Life with the Chimpanzees, Trump reminds her of one chimp in particular — whom she called Mike — who created unnecessary noise in order to scare off his rivals.

“The more vigorous and imaginative the display, the faster the individual is likely to rise in the hierarchy, and the longer he is likely to maintain that position,”she explained.

The anthropologist stated that she plans to watch the debates between Trump and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and that she expected she will see a lot of Mike in Trump’s performance.

The Jane Goodall Institute receives about $11,922,954 in grants annually. It is a strong animal rights organization. It looks like a successful operation which indicates strong animal rights supporters. I wouldn't be surprised if the Clinton Foundation was one of their donors judging from her anti-Trump message.

At 82, Jane's salary from the Institute is about $54,000 a year. I would have expected more. Her latest book, Seeds of Hope: Wisdom and Wonder from the World of Plants, published in 2013, was found to be richly plagiarized.

A liberal who is suggesting that have traits similar to a Chimpanzee is somehow wrong, is being anti-science.

Chimps, Humans 96 Percent the Same, Gene Study Finds

Scientists have sequenced the genome of the chimpanzee and found that humans are 96 percent similar to the great ape species.

"Darwin wasn't just provocative in saying that we descend from the apes—he didn't go far enough," said Frans de Waal, a primate scientist at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia. "We are apes in every way, from our long arms and tailless bodies to our habits and temperament."

(bolding added)

An anthropologist that suggests that there is something wrong with sharing chimpazee traits is being a Whore.

AND showing why we can't trust liberals.

THey will betray their professional ethnic to advance their vile agenda. Almost every fucking time.

btw, every lib that posted on here making fun of Trump just showed that they have ZERO understanding of the Theory of Evolution.

Jane goodall is best known for being a plagiarist.

Wonderful!!!

You and Trump have something in common.

Forum List

Back