Trumps' big give away to wall street...never saw that one comin!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
WASHINGTON ― One of the Donald Trump administration’s first orders of business on the economy will scuttle a rule protecting retirees from being scammed out of $17 billion a year by their own financial advisers.

God, I love this guy!!!

I saw it coming when he picked no less than FIVE members of Goldman Sachs to be in his cabinet.

And to think..............we were CONVINCED it was Hillary with all the Wall St. connections.

• Banned
I saw it coming when he picked no less than FIVE members of Goldman Sachs to be in his cabinet.

And to think..............we were CONVINCED it was Hillary with all the Wall St. connections.
What I am hoping and praying for is another melt down, only this time, I want his supporters, those poor pure bread hicks, to somehow feel its impact.....perhaps they'll have to return to squirrel meat instead of possum pelts

Hey could we have an actual link to whatever you folks are blathering about? I mean you have to know we don't take your words at face value yea?

We weren't all convinced. Just the ones who fell for all those right wing lies.

Oh HuffPost is the /only one/ that says anything about this... I see why you didn't post the link straight off heh

I'll wait for the actual EO from Trump to come out so I can read it but thanks Tiger :)

Like Dodd Frank .....Anybody been prosecuted under that.....I haven't seen any stories.....Added lots of cost and paperwork for what?

Like Dodd Frank .....Anybody been prosecuted under that.....I haven't seen any stories.....Added lots of cost and paperwork for what?
The crap Wall Street did that fomented the need for TARP was largely not illegal. That is why Dodd Frank was passed.

The crap Wall Street did that fomented the need for TARP was largely not illegal. That is why Dodd Frank was passed.
Dodd Frank had done nothing......And yet you pimp it......There was all kinds of illegal a d unethical activity going on. One was bankers selling a product to their customers then promptly taking the opposite position in the market crushing their own customers. Emails of bankers laughing at the shit they were selling marked AAA....

Predictably, consumer groups called Friday’s move a clear sign that Wall Street will now get to write its own rules, while industry groups — including the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the American Bankers Assn. and the Financial Services Roundtable — said that the easing of financial regulations would make it easier for banks to lend.
Critics of the CFPB argue the bureau lacks proper accountability because it is run by an independent director without congressional oversight or control of its purse strings. They also contend that the bureau has sought to protect consumers by limiting their choices.

Different rules for the rich and the poor?

Dodd Frank had done nothing......And yet you pimp it......There was all kinds of illegal a d unethical activity going on. One was bankers selling a product to their customers then promptly taking the opposite position in the market crushing their own customers. Emails of bankers laughing at the shit they were selling marked AAA....
If it does nothing why did Truimp suspend the rule which you just said never existed.

Trump packs his cabinet with Wall Street & now aims to end Dodd Frank. And you are too stupid to see a problem.

If it does nothing why did Truimp suspend the rule which you just said never existed.

Trump packs his cabinet with Wall Street & now aims to end Dodd Frank. And you are too stupid to see a problem.
Does nothing to protect you ads lots of unnecessary cost.....duh

Forum List

Back