Trumps' big give away to wall street...never saw that one comin!!

Like Dodd Frank .....Anybody been prosecuted under that.....I haven't seen any stories.....Added lots of cost and paperwork for what?
The crap Wall Street did that fomented the need for TARP was largely not illegal. That is why Dodd Frank was passed.
Dodd Frank had done nothing......And yet you pimp it......There was all kinds of illegal a d unethical activity going on. One was bankers selling a product to their customers then promptly taking the opposite position in the market crushing their own customers. Emails of bankers laughing at the shit they were selling marked AAA....
If it does nothing why did Truimp suspend the rule which you just said never existed.

Trump packs his cabinet with Wall Street & now aims to end Dodd Frank. And you are too stupid to see a problem.
How many bankers did Obama send to jail
...... Ooooooops

What's the point of being elected President if you don't help out your buddies?

Just as I suspected from Huffington.

#fakenews

Trump has so far been vague about what he would do to the complex law: The language of his executive order did not even include the phrase “Dodd-Frank.” Instead, he instructed the treasury secretary to report back in 120 days on what rules promote or inhibit the administration’s priorities

Trump signs order to begin rolling back Wall Street regulations

Democrats loved Wall Street giveaways when Obama was engaging in them. Of course, that's not even what is happening here, so I'm not entirely sure why that's the topic of discussion.

Democrats loved Wall Street giveaways when Obama was engaging in them. Of course, that's not even what is happening here, so I'm not entirely sure why that's the topic of discussion.

We had TARP. The purpose was to save our country not help Wall Street.

Obama signed Dodd Frank meant to avoid another need for TARP.

Trump is handing Wall Street a gift by rolling back Dodd Frank. So his friends can get money.

If you don't see a problem with that then you might be a Trump voter.

Democrats passed Dodd Frank, moron. Republicans fought Dodd Frank.

Figure it out.

Listening to snowflakes whine about Goldman Sachs is priceless. Didn't hear all that when Hillary was your girl!
By the way, the Donald isn't on the payroll of Goldman Sacks like Hillary was. He hired people from GS, not the other way around.

Forum List

Back