Trumps Brilliant China Gambit

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
The unspoken point of the trade "war" with China was to make the Chinese bring North Korea to heel.

Takes balls

Takes real guts.

Brilliant!!

The unspoken point of the trade "war" with China was to make the Chinese bring North Korea to heel.

Takes balls

Takes real guts.

Brilliant!!

You're probably speaking far, far too soon for anything.

Kim Jong Un often goes on the offensive, and then disappears, only to reappear when he thinks everyone has forgotten him.

Nothing out of the ordinary here.

You can twist anything to make a connection...But this time we know that China, North Korea, Trump and a trade war wasn't the impetuous...Since it started before the trade war..

Takes balls

Takes real guts.

Brilliant!!

I would argue it was the point of N Korea for Chinas Communist government to ensure China didn't get dealt with harshly since they exploit America economically more than any nation in world history.

For Trump, he needs to go after China as he has promised regardless. The N Korean leader should be dealt with with great suspicion, they are a satellite of China, in place to rattle the U.S and keep the worlds eye elsewhere while China expands.

Takes balls

Takes real guts.

Brilliant!!

Kim Jong Un often goes on the offensive, and then disappears, only to reappear when he thinks everyone has forgotten him.

Are you regretting your KJU Solidarity Haircut yet?

You can twist anything to make a connection...But this time we know that China, North Korea, Trump and a trade war wasn't the impetuous...Since it started before the trade war..

I see that you post just for the sake of post count.

Dots

Connected

Takes balls

Takes real guts.

Brilliant!!

The sun came up this morning, I am sure you can find a way to give Trump the credit for that happening as well

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

A blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut. After West loving & educated Kim Jong Un established firm grip on power, North Korea lost its nuclear force inside a mountain collapse. Along came Korean Olympics unification while Trump squeezed North Korea, China & Russia with trade sanctions.

A blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut. After West loving & educated Kim Jong Un established firm grip on power, North Korea lost its nuclear force inside a mountain collapse. Along came Korean Olympics unification while Trump squeezed North Korea, China & Russia with trade sanctions.
Trump refuses to instigate harsher trade sanctions with Russia at the moment...

Takes balls

Takes real guts.

Brilliant!!

The sun came up this morning, I am sure you can find a way to give Trump the credit for that happening as well

I'm not like you with Barack. This is something Trump actually did

You are correct you are not like I was with Obama...I opposed almost everything he did...while you make up shit to give Trump credit for so you can make your daily Trump blowing post

Trump refuses to instigate harsher trade sanctions with Russia at the moment...
That could be because Russia is playing ball. They stood down in Syria & helped pressure North Korea.

Does Dapper Don and his gang of Executive Branch Miscreants know that?

... or perhaps this brilliant strategy was classified "double secret" so that even the people that thought it up don't know about it.

Takes balls

Takes real guts.

Brilliant!!

Are you regretting your KJU Solidarity Haircut yet?

It's always nice to know when people can't say anything against your argument.

Forum List

Back