Trump’s brilliant move turns tables on Putin and the world...Syria Cheers Trump

One good move does not necessarily make a successful presidency, but over time I believe that Trump will win over the working-class dems, not the hard-core Leftists, and not the limo liberals. Unemployment at 4.5% and dropping, means more spending and tax money. I hope we get the $4-trillion back from over seas and put to work.

One good move does not necessarily make a successful presidency, but over time I believe that Trump will win over the working-class dems, not the hard-core Leftists, and not the limo liberals. Unemployment at 4.5% and dropping, means more spending and tax money. I hope we get the $4-trillion back from over seas and put to work.
Since Trump has already won over the bluest of blue coal miners, Trump will succeed

Trump’s brilliant move turns tables on Putin and the world

As Americans watched missiles rain from the sky onto a brutal dictator, those Americans who voted for the United States of America and it's leader, knew that they pulled the lever of truth and elected a good man.
Now, this is funny

hillary-death-575x301.jpg

so was it ISIS or the rebels that Assad used chemical weapons on?

There are only about 75,000 coal miners still working. Its the Wisconsin, Michigan, and PA workers getting back to work that will boost Trumps vote count in crucial states. Also, the people actually looking for work and finding it that will also vote for more prosperity. The statistics of young people forming families is a problem. There needs to be jobs first, then families can form.

There are only about 75,000 coal miners still working. Its the Wisconsin, Michigan, and PA workers getting back to work that will boost Trumps vote count in crucial states. Also, the people actually looking for work and finding it that will also vote for more prosperity. The statistics of young people forming families is a problem. There needs to be jobs first, then families can form.
Obama outlawed coal, the fact that there are any miners still working is amazing

If you want to know how brilliantly Trump played this, just listen to how confused Jake and the Left are today

The US shared its evidence with all its major allies before the missile attack and not one of them expressed any doubt about Assad's guilt and all of them supported the US strike, considering how outspoken the Europeans are when they disagree witht the US there is no reason to suspect it was ISIS.

The US shared its evidence with all its major allies before the missile attack and not one of them expressed any doubt about Assad's guilt and all of them supported the US strike, considering how outspoken the Europeans are when they disagree witht the US there is no reason to suspect it was ISIS.
No one ever said it was ISIS because everyone knows that they do not fly

No one ever said it was ISIS because everyone knows that they do not fly
lol Good point.

They launched a second round of air strikes from the same base we hit; on the runways he missed.

Total fail.

Trump’s brilliant move turns tables on Putin and the world

As Americans watched missiles rain from the sky onto a brutal dictator, those Americans who voted for the United States of America and it's leader, knew that they pulled the lever of truth and elected a good man.

You're fucking with us right?

This has to be a joke.

Trump launched 59 missiles and didn't even try to hit the runways..
Syria was using the airfield a few hours later.

From news reports I've read Trump's tune on NAFTA has adjusted a bit. I'm not claiming anything I read as gospel but it said tweaks would be made to NAFTA based on language that was in the rejected TPP agreement. Stuff like country of origin rules, where Mexico currently imports things from China (who they have trade agreement with), uses the components in their own products and then ships the whole unit to U.S. as if totally made in Mexico. As one who supports free trade the report sounded hopeful. Not sure how working class Dems will take it. If the reports are true then I suppose the administration will sell the tweaks as big changes that'll make huge differences and I'll be interested on how the blue collar folks buy into it.

As far as the airstrike goes, I agree it was a good move. I'm sure not for a full scale war, I hate "nation building" and see it as an expensive road to failure, and thought this was a good measured response serving more as a slap-on-the-wrist type of warning.

I voted for McMullin but am coming around.

Hey, maybe we'll soon hear Trump saying that the Syrian people will welcome us as liberators.

lol

Forum List

Back