Trump's Brown Shirts Provoke Actor's Arrest

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
#FreeShia: Was Shia LaBeouf's arrest triggered by anti-Semitic trolling?

The performance art isnā€™t about opposition to Trump, LaBeouf told The Associated Press, but rather anti-division.

ā€œIā€™m just saying, ā€˜Be nice to each other.ā€™ā€

Since the start of the project, Trump supporters and neo-Nazis have mounted a campaign against LaBeouf online, plotting how to disrupt the exhibit via 4chanā€™s politically active message board /pol/ and other private threads, Buzzfeed reports.

In addition to holding ā€œMake America Great Againā€ signs in front of the camera and chanting ā€œPepe,ā€ the frog meme that the Anti-Defamation League has defined as a hate symbol, the most disturbing protests have involved Nazi-referencing demonstrations. On Sunday, a man approached LaBeouf and said ā€œ1488," a neo-Nazi slogan.

On Thursday, the trolling came to a head with LaBeouf's arrest. However, an unofficial #HeWillNotDivideUs Twitter account posted a video of a man pulling LaBeouf close and saying "Hitler did nothing wrong," before LaBeouf pushes him away.

Shia LaBeouf is Jewish.

He claims his protest is not about Trump, but who else is the "He" in "He will not divide us?" if not Trump?

Obviously, the Nazis know who LaBeouf is chanting about, and came rushing to stomp out dissent on behalf of their Fuerher.

The performance art isnā€™t about opposition to Trump, LaBeouf told The Associated Press, but rather anti-division.

Since the start of the project, Trump supporters and neo-Nazis have mounted a campaign against LaBeouf online, plotting how to disrupt the exhibit via 4chanā€™s politically active message board /pol/ and other private threads, Buzzfeed reports.

In addition to holding ā€œMake America Great Againā€ signs in front of the camera and chanting ā€œPepe,ā€ the frog meme that the Anti-Defamation League has defined as a hate symbol, the most disturbing protests have involved Nazi-referencing demonstrations. On Sunday, a man approached LaBeouf and said ā€œ1488," a neo-Nazi slogan.

On Thursday, the trolling came to a head with LaBeouf's arrest. However, an unofficial #HeWillNotDivideUs Twitter account posted a video of a man pulling LaBeouf close and saying "Hitler did nothing wrong," before LaBeouf pushes him away.
It's gonna get much worse before it gets better.

Evidently the snowflakes are arming up ....LOL

Idiot Liberals Post DUMBEST Warning to Trump Supporters of ALL TIME

snowflakewarning.jpg

You can see one of the little Nazi pukes here: Breaking911 on Twitter
If I"d been the little guy, I'd have clocked Shia hard enough to put him out til the next election for getting in my face like that.
Because you're a manly man, eh?

No,

Because I wouldn't have put up with 'in your face' harassment like that.

That little video shows what Shia did, it doesn't show what the other guy did.

Looks to me like Shia was in the wrong, unless you can prove otherwise.

The fact that you idiots go nutters over an internet meme is hilarious. You got trolled by /b/, the asshole of the internet.

Trump's son in law is Jewish. They seem to have a great relationship.

Also, Trump isn't disrespecting Israel like Obama did.

No...the brown shirts are the democrats who have constantly attacked Trump supporters and committed hoaxes to blame Trump supporters for violence they did not commit....we know they have done this because bob craemer and scott foval, democrat activists who received money and orders from the hilary campaign, the DNC and who visited the White House over 40 times admitted to engaging in violence .... on video....

The shrilary employed the brown shirts dumb shit. Remember the name scott foval, and remember that that douchebag's actions turned MANY against the Dem Party. Myself being one of them.

Shia LaBeouf is Jewish.

He claims his protest is not about Trump, but who else is the "He" in "He will not divide us?" if not Trump?

Obviously, the Nazis know who LaBeouf is chanting about, and came rushing to stomp out dissent on behalf of their Fuerher.
It needed to be done. The Jew is a troublemaker. He is not your friend. That's why they've just about been kicked out of every country they settled in.

If I"d been the little guy, I'd have clocked Shia hard enough to put him out til the next election for getting in my face like that.

The man showed a lot of restraint. I'll bet it would have been a lot of fun to punch a Nazi.

Now you're calling Shia a Nazi?

Because he showed NO restraint at all

Get someone with a little common sense to explain what I said. You made a mistake.

The man showed a lot of restraint. I'll bet it would have been a lot of fun to punch a Nazi.

Now you're calling Shia a Nazi?

Because he showed NO restraint at all

Get someone with a little common sense to explain what I said. You made a mistake.

No, the man that showed restraint was the man that Shia was getting in the face of.

Shia showed no restraint at all.

Forum List

Back