Trumps calling out of W.H.O and Communist China is the global leadership we need, I don't care your politics.

In response to the WHO's declaration, yet he continued to sucked up to Xi and praise China's response for over a month after his ineffective travel ban, and he spread his message of "Hoax" to his devoted followers for just as long.
His travel ban was criticized by the same fuckers saying he did nothing.

The "Hoax" claim is FALSE!!!
Snopes (run by Democrats) - Trump's "Hoax" Comment

But, I really did not appreciate his Zeee ass kissing. I will give you that.

That his message of Hoax is not false. He said:

"Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. You know that, right? Coronavirus. They’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs. You say, ‘How’s President Trump doing?’ They go, ‘Oh, not good, not good.’ They have no clue. They don’t have any clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa, they can’t even count. No they can’t. They can’t count their votes.

One of my people came up to me and said, ‘Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia. That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything, they tried it over and over, they’ve been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning, they lost, it’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax. But you know, we did something that’s been pretty amazing."

How good of a job have we done. Is it pretty amazing? He was spiking the ball for the crowd, before the game started.

In response to the WHO's declaration, yet he continued to sucked up to Xi and praise China's response for over a month after his ineffective travel ban, and he spread his message of "Hoax" to his devoted followers for just as long.

"Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. You know that, right? Coronavirus. They’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs. You say, ‘How’s President Trump doing?’ They go, ‘Oh, not good, not good.’ They have no clue. They don’t have any clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa, they can’t even count. No they can’t. They can’t count their votes.

One of my people came up to me and said, ‘Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia. That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything, they tried it over and over, they’ve been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning, they lost, it’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax. But you know, we did something that’s been pretty amazing."

How good of a job have we done. Is it pretty amazing? He was spiking the ball for the crowd, before the game started.

He was calling your outrage a hoax and not the virus... Snopes to Jake Tapper have stated he never called the virus a Hoax but what he was alluding to is the comments from those like you proclaiming him and his administration including the CDC were not doing anything or not enough as being a Hoax...

Fact is if you look at what the CDC, Trump and Governor's and Mayor's have done then you realize more has been done for a nation our size but like usual you will deny three times while demanding your stimulus check...

He was calling your outrage a hoax and not the virus... Snopes to Jake Tapper have stated he never called the virus a Hoax but what he was alluding to is the comments from those like you proclaiming him and his administration including the CDC were not doing anything or not enough as being a Hoax...

Fact is if you look at what the CDC, Trump and Governor's and Mayor's have done then you realize more has been done for a nation our size but like usual you will deny three times while demanding your stimulus check...

He also said:

"So a number that nobody heard of that I heard of recently and I was shocked to hear it, 35,000 people on average die each year from the flu. Did anyone know that? 35,000. That’s a lot of people. It could go to 100,000, it could be 27,000, they say usually a minimum of 27, it goes up to 100,000 people a year who die, and so far we have lost nobody to coronavirus in the United States. Nobody. And it doesn’t mean we won’t, and we are totally prepared, it doesn’t mean we won’t. But think of it. You hear 35 and 40,000 people, and we’ve lost nobody, and you wonder, the press is in hysteria mode. "

As we approach 35K deaths now, in retrospect, was the press in hysteria or "Hoax" mode?

This is so typical Trump...

He screws up getting prepared and responding to a crisis...

He then tries to Blame the the WHO (who warned him about the virus) and China (who dealt with the virus)... It is like they are not giving him an excuse for being incompetent...

So it looks like he wants to leave the World Org which promotes co-ordination and warning of future epidemics because he didn't take there warning.

He also then is blaming China because they were no super helpful at the very start. I mean a few days were lost.

Does he know now that he has left the WHO, China has no reason to help US on anything.

Trump just isolated America when they need help most.
Does he expect a Organisation the size and breath of WHO do a reorg during a Pandemic?
He is giving out to China for not sharing the virus quick enough. What is China's obligation to the US?
Would US be so quick to return favours considering the Make America First policy?

The truth is Trump screwed up and he trying to shift the blame and his Supporters are more than willing soldiers in this...

How many weeks after it was declared public health emergency of international concern did old Trumpybear continue to suck up to China?

How many times did he declare the Democrats were just using the corona-virus pandemic threat as their new Hoax and play down the threat at his rallies and to his Faux fans.

That is what will resonate in the fall.
Travel ban enacted less than a week after the first case diagnosed in the US...............so less than 1.

Next?

Lies. WHO was still covering up for China in Jan.

The WHO director Dr. Ghebreyesus needs to step down. As Dr. Fauci said, it was deliberate misinformation from the WHO and the Chinese regime that facilitated the spread of the China virus.
uh oh....Fauci will be getting death
Threats ...

How many weeks after it was declared public health emergency of international concern did old Trumpybear continue to suck up to China?

How many times did he declare the Democrats were just using the corona-virus pandemic threat as their new Hoax and play down the threat at his rallies and to his Faux fans.

That is what will resonate in the fall.
Travel ban enacted less than a week after the first case diagnosed in the US...............so less than 1.

Next?

Trump sucked up to China?

The man whose tariffs you considered racist and xenophobe since inception?

President Trump was right about China from the very start.

Which of Trump Personalities with China are you picking today...

Trump has been all over the place with China... Enemies, Lovers, Fuck buddies, Trump has been the Gimp a few times too...

China is just laughing at at this stage and would vote for 4 more years except for him being a baby with a grenade...

The same mentality of criticizing the travel ban and saying he did nothing is the same post 9-11 mentality that crucified Bush for trying to lock down borders, increase scrutiny on immigrants while maintaining Bush did nothing.

Say Biden wins in November. Then what? What is the Plan by Democrats? My bet is they would do nothing except blame Trump for the next four years. They could not lead a bunch of men into a whorehouse carrying a credit card.

Trump is a gem that's for sure.

'Captain Trump of the RMS Titanic:'

"There isn't any iceberg.
There was an iceberg but it's in a totally different ocean.
The iceberg is in this ocean but it will melt very soon.
There is an iceberg but we didn't hit the iceberg.
We hit the iceberg, but the damage will be repaired very shortly.
The iceberg is a Chinese iceberg.
We are taking on water but every passenger who wants a lifeboat can get a lifeboat, and they are beautiful lifeboats.
Look, passengers need to ask nicely for the lifeboats if they want them.
We don't have any lifeboats, we're not lifeboat distributors.
Passengers should have planned for icebergs and brought their own lifeboats.
I really don't think we need that many lifeboats.
We have lifeboats and they're supposed to be our lifeboats, not the passengers' lifeboats.
The lifeboats were left on shore by the last captain of this ship.
Nobody could have foreseen the iceberg."

Predictably libs tried to blame everything on trump just as they did to bush

but trump fights back while bush didnt

Fighting and trump and bush don't go together. They made sure they didn't have to go fight during the Vietnam war by hiding behind mommy's skirt. I used to laugh when bush reminded everyone 'I'm a war prez'dent'

Trump is a gem that's for sure.

'Captain Trump of the RMS Titanic:'

"There isn't any iceberg.
There was an iceberg but it's in a totally different ocean.
The iceberg is in this ocean but it will melt very soon.
There is an iceberg but we didn't hit the iceberg.
We hit the iceberg, but the damage will be repaired very shortly.
The iceberg is a Chinese iceberg.
We are taking on water but every passenger who wants a lifeboat can get a lifeboat, and they are beautiful lifeboats.
Look, passengers need to ask nicely for the lifeboats if they want them.
We don't have any lifeboats, we're not lifeboat distributors.
Passengers should have planned for icebergs and brought their own lifeboats.
I really don't think we need that many lifeboats.
We have lifeboats and they're supposed to be our lifeboats, not the passengers' lifeboats.
The lifeboats were left on shore by the last captain of this ship.
Nobody could have foreseen the iceberg."

Predictably libs tried to blame everything on trump just as they did to bush

but trump fights back while bush didnt

Fighting and trump and bush don't go together. They made sure they didn't have to go fight during the Vietnam war by hiding behind mommy's skirt. I used to laugh when bush reminded everyone 'I'm a war prez'dent'

That applies to most members of congress and ALL baby boomer presidents including clinton and obama

They'll get their funding back, as defunding/dismantling the WHO makes no sense, as it would simply have to be replaced by something else, but some account needs to be made and there should be an investigation as to why they took so long to declare this a matter of international concern and gave as a reason for it that they didn't want to single a country out. WTF?

We should also find out why they seemed so ready to believe China after the SARS debacle in '03 during which they were literally driving people around in ambulances to hide patients from the WHO to downplay the situation intentionally. China knowingly put things in place to intentionally mislead the rest of the world then and they did it again this time around, delaying action when they already knew there was human to human transmission and were shutting down travel out of Wuhan to other parts of China to save themselves from a major outbreak, but not from Wuhan to the rest of the world.

An international treaty/agreement was made after that SARS outbreak to prevent that type of debacle again. The purpose of which was:

"The purpose and scope of IHR 2005 are to prevent, protect against, control, and provide a public health response to the international spread of disease in ways that are commensurate with and restricted to public health risks and that avoid unnecessary interference with international traffic and trade."

China is a party to that agreement

China promptly wiped its ass with it in this case and concealed what was really going on, while the agreement stipulates notification within 24 hours of a situation that may be a public health emergency of international concern. The result of their clear malfeasance is a global pandemic that has devastated the economies of many countries, killed tens of thousands, has thrown millions out of their jobs and eventually their homes and will take years to recover from. Has the WHO issued a rebuke, a statement, asked for an explanation from China, anything? Not a fucking peep that I have seen even acknowledging that China is in violation of an international treaty. Has China taken responsibility, issued so much as an apology? No, instead they're going to the bank selling supplies for a situation they created and launching a misinformation campaign to deflect any blame.

China wants all of the benefits and none of the obligations of being a part of the greater world community. Treaties and agreements mean nothing to Xi and Co., obligating the other parties to it, while they pursue the interests of China and China only, and have proven beyond a reasonable doubt they will piss on any commitment even if it means the rest of the world is thrown into chaos.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back