🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's campaign manager is guilty because he is Trump's campaign manager

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
As much as I hate Trump's campaign manager, i don't see where he is guilty of assault. It grieves me to say this.

He is guilty of being a boor. In my current mood, it should be a capital offence. For the black lives matter jerks who disrupt folks doubly.

The US SECRET SERVICE detail tasked with protecting TRUMP have all been interviewed by local LE. Every Secret Service officer has sworn they never saw Corey touch the fucking lying bitch.
No charges forthcoming. No 'case'. No fucking nothing!
"Oh I think I just 'felt' like I fell over backwards! So in my mind it had to have happened right?".
Ya fucking right!
I bet the bitch put the bruises on her own arm.
Like the negro bitch Al Sharpton put up to claim she was raped by 'White boys' did.

He grabbed her arm. She did not consent to being touched in an aggressive manner. That constitutes "assault," both as a matter of criminal and tort law (lawsuit).

If the case goes forward - which is by no means likely - the judge will likely conclude that while a technical assault took place, the effect was so minimal that does not warrant any guilty verdict or punishment.

As for a lawsuit, that is also unlikely. Damages are non-existent, and the plaintiff is unlikely to get a jury so reality-challenged that they would consider that any harm was intended or inflicted.

He grabbed her arm. She did not consent to being touched in an aggressive manner. That constitutes "assault," both as a matter of criminal and tort law (lawsuit).

If the case goes forward - which is by no means likely - the judge will likely conclude that while a technical assault took place, the effect was so minimal that does not warrant any guilty verdict or punishment.

As for a lawsuit, that is also unlikely. Damages are non-existent, and the plaintiff is unlikely to get a jury so reality-challenged that they would consider that any harm was intended or inflicted.
wrong, he is part of the security team and access to Trump is not free. Detaining a suspect is fully within his responsibilities and security position right. So try again.

It was his event, he is entitled to detain anyone per trump's orders.

Forum List

Back