Trumps election staff was wiretapped......Well so much for no wiretap

The leak, in fact, is legal until otherwise determined to be illegal.

Jim Himes said it was illegal. Are you saying a Democrat member of the House Intel committee is wrong?
Of course he could be wrong. Hell, in that same interview, he said the leak stemmed from the White House after they were informed that Flynn was in communication with Russians and could be blackmailable. And that's wrong because the leak first appeared in the Washington Post prior to that.

But it's cute watching your brain spin. You actually thought because he's a Democrat, I would take his word as gospel.

Wrong again. I knew you would dismiss it since it doesn't line up with what you want to believe.
You are describing yourself, hawk, and it does not fly.

None of your links apply, bassman007. No law was broken, or presumed broken, until the investigation is finished.

None of your links apply, bassman007. No law was broken, or presumed broken, until the investigation is finished.
Again revealing anything about a FISA warrant is illegal unless a court approves this information be revealed. Even after a conviction is there is one, which there is not here, in fact there is not anything here, and if there was you would not know about it, UNLESS SOMEONE ILLEGALLY REVEALED THAT INFORMATION.

PS. Jake no one here has to prove anything to a schizo like you. Are you aware that you have NEVER ONCE denied being schizophrenic?

Now take your meds

Again revealing anything about a FISA warrant is illegal unless a court approves this information be revealed. Even after a conviction is there is one, which there is not here, in fact there is not anything here, and if there was you would not know about it, UNLESS SOMEONE ILLEGALLY REVEALED THAT INFORMATION. PS. Jake no one here has to prove anything to a schizo like you. Are you aware that you have NEVER ONCE denied being schizophrenic? Now take your meds
You are wrong, as usual, bassman. No law has been broken until the proper authorities decide to pursue the violation. The investigation is not over. None of your material makes a lick of sense.

Again revealing anything about a FISA warrant is illegal unless a court approves this information be revealed. Even after a conviction is there is one, which there is not here, in fact there is not anything here, and if there was you would not know about it, UNLESS SOMEONE ILLEGALLY REVEALED THAT INFORMATION. PS. Jake no one here has to prove anything to a schizo like you. Are you aware that you have NEVER ONCE denied being schizophrenic? Now take your meds
You are wrong, as usual, bassman. No law has been broken until the proper authorities decide to pursue the violation. The investigation is not over. None of your material makes a lick of sense.
So you are disagreeing that NUNES broke the law in revealing the warrants?

LOL LOL LOL

Nunes just broke the law- revealing FISA warrants - Discussionist

PS. Jake Starkey still has never denied being schitzo

Jake your schitzophrenia is acting up as you now seem to think that this discussion is about me....

Take the pills

Now revealing info is a crime
Devin Nunes Could Be Facing an Ethics Probe for Spilling Secrets

Give up and get your Vaseline and whack off again
Someone who agrees with you in another board (are you nuts?) does not make you right.

Show me the charges and indictment. :)

Interesting that it's "innocent until proven guilty in a court of law" when the suspect is a Democrat. Yet if anyone accuses Trump of anything, he is automatically guilty despite zero evidence being presented.

Interesting that it's "innocent until proven guilty in a court of law" when the suspect is a Democrat. Yet if anyone accuses Trump of anything, he is automatically guilty despite zero evidence being presented.
That is insane. Was Clinton guilty?

That is insane. Was Clinton guilty?

Which crime were you thinking of? She's been involved in so many crimes.

The leak, in fact, is legal until otherwise determined to be illegal.

Jim Himes said it was illegal. Are you saying a Democrat member of the House Intel committee is wrong?
Of course he could be wrong. Hell, in that same interview, he said the leak stemmed from the White House after they were informed that Flynn was in communication with Russians and could be blackmailable. And that's wrong because the leak first appeared in the Washington Post prior to that.

But it's cute watching your brain spin. You actually thought because he's a Democrat, I would take his word as gospel.

Wrong again. I knew you would dismiss it since it doesn't line up with what you want to believe.
LOLOL

Oh? What did I dismiss? You asked if he was wrong and I answered. Not only did I answer, I even provided evidence to back up my answer. You just don't like the answer.

Forum List

Back