Trumps gifts to the rich....look for another melt down folks.....sigh

Donald Trump Just Tweaked His Tax Plan. It’s Still A Massive Giveaway To The Rich.
Even hedge fund managers qualify for a new perk.

Will poor white trash ever learn....guys you've been warned over and over and over again.....allowing the rich to prosper...does not create jobs, it only creates more perks and shit for the rich to enjoy. Sadly this time, Obama will not be around to bail you dumb stupid trashy's out this time....and remember, its you white fucks that feel the burn the most.

Will you ever learn?
Obama bailed everyone out?.....you do realize while he has been president the rich have gotten richer.....and lots of black folks have felt that burn too......
You do realize that us black folk is gittin reel tired of you white folk pointin out shit Obama hasn't done fo us.....as if you white fucks care. For the last time, its you conservative whores, who got the majority of both houses and REFUSE TO ALLOW THE PRESIDENT TO HELP ANYBODY, LET ALONE BLACKS!!
first off,no one who knows me considers me a white folk.....and that shit i mentioned was pointed out at a get together,last weekend by the BLACK guy who married my niece and bunch of his BLACK friends who started ripping Obama after he was brought up,the one guy who was defending him had enough and walked off.....yea i was shocked too....and i gathered from the way they were talking,that a few of them have felt that burn too.....maybe it was the beers....you aint the only person around here who knows black people tiger.....i grew up with them,went to school with them,worked with many of them,and now they are in the family......

Donald Trump Just Tweaked His Tax Plan. It’s Still A Massive Giveaway To The Rich.
Even hedge fund managers qualify for a new perk.

Will poor white trash ever learn....guys you've been warned over and over and over again.....allowing the rich to prosper...does not create jobs, it only creates more perks and shit for the rich to enjoy. Sadly this time, Obama will not be around to bail you dumb stupid trashy's out this time....and remember, its you white fucks that feel the burn the most.

Will you ever learn?
. Get some new material lib. It's getting really, really tiresome. How are your homies in da hood up there in Detriot going to get good manufacturing jobs if Mr Trump's tax plan isn't implemented?
NEWS FLASH YOU STUPID WHITE SHIT FOR BRAINS MORONS'''''''TRICKLE DOWN DOES NOT WORK, HAS NEVER WORKED AND AND AND AND AND, JUST ABOUT EVERY GOP RAN STATE IN THIS COUNTRY, SAVE FOR A 2....HAS HUGE DEFICITS, POVERTY UP THE ASS AND RICH WHITE MF'S LOOKIN THE OTHER WAY...AS IS IN THE COUNTRY.....TRICKLE DOWN DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!

You sound just like Barry....coincidence? I think not.....

Forum List

Back