🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump’s golf course employed undocumented workers, fired them amid showdown over border wall. WOW!

I'm not reading 6 pages of this bullshit, so I'll just ask. Has anyone pointed out that this is fake news and the OP is an idiot for falling for another click bait?

The fired workers weren't undocumented, they ALL had documentation that at the time the company thought was real, and now has decided was fake.

And THAT is why they were fired.

It's also highly unlikely that Trump, or even anyone in the family even knew bout the documentation , or the firings.

Why do you morons fall for this EVERY time ? Just because Trump?????

Just a couple of things.

While they were employed there they were under a different pay schedule than other workers. They didn't receive the same benefits that the legal workers got. Coincidence?

Again...they were fired and not deported. Fired just means they go on and take another job. Remember when all illegals were criminals and we were separating families. Now Trump just lets them go to another place of business.

If I was an H.R. person working for Trump you better believe I am going to let my actions be known in regards to illegals. Trump was talking about how they were mostly criminals and drug smugglers and he doesn't scrub his employment ranks? He didn't want to know. Now that the news has broken that they are there he had to do something. His fix is to fire instead of deport. He knows what he says is just B.S...

I'm not reading 6 pages of this bullshit, so I'll just ask. Has anyone pointed out that this is fake news and the OP is an idiot for falling for another click bait?

The fired workers weren't undocumented, they ALL had documentation that at the time the company thought was real, and now has decided was fake.

It's also highly unlikely that Trump, or even anyone in the family even knew bout the documentation , or the firings.

Just a couple of things.

While they were employed there they were under a different pay schedule than other workers. They didn't receive the same benefits that the legal workers got. Coincidence?

Again...they were fired and not deported. Fired just means they go on and take another job. Remember when all illegals were criminals and we were separating families. Now Trump just lets them go to another place of business.

If I was an H.R. person working for Trump you better believe I am going to let my actions be known in regards to illegals. Trump was talking about how they were mostly criminals and drug smugglers and he doesn't scrub his employment ranks? He didn't want to know. Now that the news has broken that they are there he had to do something. His fix is to fire instead of deport. He knows what he says is just B.S...

First

Prove that they were on a different pay schedule. I haven't seen anyone even claim that until your post.

Second. Of course they were merely fired and not deported, because Trump's golf course doesn't have the power to deport people. Duh

Third, it appears that yes Trump does scrub his employment ranks (or rather someone in HR does) hence these folks being fired when it was realized that their documents were fake.

Fourth, are you seriously mad that after being fired Trump didn't deport these people without due process? Wow.

Trump has really broken you dumb fucks.

Just a couple of things.

First

Prove that they were on a different pay schedule. I haven't seen anyone even claim that until your post.

Second. Of course they were merely fired and not deported, because Trump's golf course doesn't have the power to deport people. Duh

Third, it appears that yes Trump does scrub his employment ranks (or rather someone in HR does) hence these folks being fired when it was realized that their documents were fake.

Fourth, are you seriously mad that after being fired Trump didn't deport these people without due process? Wow.

Trump has really broken you dumb fucks.

NYT...
Neither Ms. Cruz nor the other former workers received benefits like health insurance or a pension, as other golf club employees did, Mr. Romero said.

“This was a two-tiered system,” he said. “The people who were legal and the people who are undocumented.”

Bad Dad...

It isn't difficult to tell ICE agents where known illegals are. All Trump's golf course would have to do is pick up the phone and turn them in.

If these people were on a separate pay scale as they claim to have been. Then Trump's people have always known.

No, I'm not seriously mad that he didn't turn them in. I think it points to the fact that he is a phony. He was aware that they were illegals but he didn't care. It is just another hypocritical act by a hypocritical man. He says what he says to fire up his base.

Due process? Who said anything about skipping due process?

About a dozen employees were reportedly abruptly fired last week from Trump National Golf Club in Westchester County, New York, because they were found to be in the country illegally.

They had spent years on the staff of Donald Trump’s golf club, winning employee-of-the-month awards and receiving glowing letters of recommendation.

Some were trusted enough to hold the keys to Eric Trump’s weekend home. They were experienced enough to know that when Donald Trump ordered chicken wings they were to serve him two orders on one plate.
Trump’s golf course employed undocumented workers — and then fired them amid showdown over border wall - The Washington Post

:21:
Trump-Shutdown-brian.gif

The failed BS Wall Scam that keeps giving.
The Trump's family doesn't hire workers, their Personnel Departments do the hiring. To hint somehow that the actual Trump's, review personnel files and would know any real details on each employee, is absurd, such details are always handled by the underlings.

About a dozen employees were reportedly abruptly fired last week from Trump National Golf Club in Westchester County, New York, because they were found to be in the country illegally.

They had spent years on the staff of Donald Trump’s golf club, winning employee-of-the-month awards and receiving glowing letters of recommendation.

Some were trusted enough to hold the keys to Eric Trump’s weekend home. They were experienced enough to know that when Donald Trump ordered chicken wings they were to serve him two orders on one plate.
Trump’s golf course employed undocumented workers — and then fired them amid showdown over border wall - The Washington Post

:21:
Trump-Shutdown-brian.gif

The failed BS Wall Scam that keeps giving.
The Trump's family doesn't hire workers, their Personnel Departments do the hiring. To hint somehow that the actual Trump's, review personnel files and would know any real details on each employee, is absurd, such details are always handled by the underlings.

If you are an H.R. rep employed at a Trump-owned facility you must be aware of your bosses stance on immigration. If you are a firm handling H.R. for a Trump-owned facility you must be aware of your bosses stance on immigration. If you are hiring people for any business at all. When does it become okay to hire someone not legally in the country? When is it okay to put them on a separate pay schedule where only they have fewer benefits? How much smoke must rise from the firepit before a Trump supporter admits that there is a fire? You people have no problems making connections in Democratic circles but Trump can't be held responsible for anything.

My water bill is up 2%. Damn you, Obama!

Forum List

Back