Trumps history lesson about the Soviet Union and Afghanistan was totally false

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018
blob:https://www.msnbc.com/3b6c6224-05f3-4e79-9fd5-8cc73c376c8e

What is it about Trump and his apology tour for Russia? The war between the Soviet Union and Afghanistan had nothing to do with terrorism. He is such an ignoramus about history. What a total doofus this guy is.

On the other hand, I think it is very possible that Trump is in secret talks with Russia about us pulling out of Afghanistan, and needed a punchline about that war to set that strategy up. And why would he need to do that? I'm not 100% sure, but I'm about 80% convinced, that Trump is going to pull U.S. troops out and install Eric Prince's mercenary team to go in, and take on security in Afghanistan. Why? Because Afghanistan is rich in minerals. Money! Prince, Betsy Devos's brother, would be put there because of money. This has been the strategy from the beginning. Prince was going to be in charge of security for the Rosneft/Exxon half a trillion dollar oil deal with Russia that Trump is a part of, if the sanctions had been lifted. This is why Trump ran for president. To lift sanctions on Russia, hire Eric Prince to look after the mineral and oil business in Afghanistan and Russia, and reap the benefits. Which is why we have nineteen investigations into Trump.

Bottom line, that little false revisit of history between the old Soviet Union and Afghanistan wasn't tossed out there for nothing. And why do I think that? Because Trump doesn't say or do anything for nothing, and, Mueller is on top of that too. He has to be very interested in Trumps apology tour of the old Soviet Union, and why he got it wrong.

Trump has made it too obvious, that he has multiple deals going on with Russia, which explains the nineteen investigations into him.

Last edited:
“Trumps history lesson about the Soviet Union and Afghanistan was totally false”

It wasn’t a ‘lesson’ at all, ‘history’ or otherwise.

It was Trump displaying his comprehensive ignorance and stupidity, proving once again that Trump is unfit to be president.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
“Trumps history lesson about the Soviet Union and Afghanistan was totally false”

It wasn’t a ‘lesson’ at all, ‘history’ or otherwise.

It was Trump displaying his comprehensive ignorance and stupidity, proving once again that Trump is unfit to be president.
My point exactly. But I do think there was a much larger motive for this ignorant display. The coming months will tell if I'm right or not.

Forum List

Back