Trumps immigration plan wins the electorate.

Slyhunter

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2014
Florida
Republicans Like Trump's Take on Immigration Reform

The Trump Way on Immigration Suits Republicans, Poll Shows
By Lindsey McPhersonPosted at 12:08 p.m. on Nov. 11

874 Comments
©Reprints

YouGov-GOPImmigration-1.jpg

WE want Trump!!!!!!!!!!
How much louder do we need to yell?

The right wing cries for a solution that we can;t afford, and will never work. Need any proof the right wing is childish and dumb?

Drumpf is lying. Just as he lied about Ike and Operation Wetback which actually deported less than 250K.

In spite of R obstruction, Obama has deported more than 2 million.

The right wing cries for a solution that we can;t afford, and will never work. Need any proof the right wing is childish and dumb?

Yep. Notice how vague he has been about how he would do and pay for this debacle? And, notice how the RWNJs have not asked him those two very basic questions.

I mean, of course, besides the utterly ridiculous claim that Mexico would pay for it.

Drumpf is lying. Just as he lied about Ike and Operation Wetback which actually deported less than 250K.

In spite of R obstruction, Obama has deported more than 2 million.
That's what people say. The records show 1.5 mil
Obama has high deportation numbers because he started counting border turnarounds. Fools party

Yep. Notice how vague he has been about how he would do and pay for this debacle? And, notice how the RWNJs have not asked him those two very basic questions.

I mean, of course, besides the utterly ridiculous claim that Mexico would pay for it.

You are assuming that every other expenditure in the Federal budget is sacrosanct and that resources can't be moved around to hire the additional people to do this in an expedited way.

Other programs can be cut. Waste and abuse can be reduced. There's money; it's just a question of priorities.

You are assuming that every other expenditure in the Federal budget is sacrosanct and that resources can't be moved around to hire the additional people to do this in an expedited way.

Other programs can be cut. Waste and abuse can be reduced. There's money; it's just a question of priorities.

Like I said before...."Need any proof the right wing is childish and dumb?"

And liberals are sophomoric imbeciles...
Because I said so thats why.

That is the only justification you ever use for your claims, so you might as well use it this time too.

True that.

Repubs want to take funds away from the least among us. Children, single mothers, mentally ill, etc.

We can't afford to raise minimum wage but we have the money to raise congress' pay over and over and over.

Last edited:

It's the current law. And the Federal Government already has staff in place who are called "Deportation Officers."

Enough staff for 11 million?

First of all, you don't know that there really are 11 million. That's a projected figure, manipulated by organizations with skin in the game.

But having put that out, what happens is this: first, there are illegal aliens who currently have deportation orders issued that are not being executed due to Obama Administration policy. Serve those. Remove those people right away.

Secondly, there are people whose deportation cases are in the pipeline. Expedite the adjudication of those.

Thirdly, we have ICE investigators. Step up enforcement to identify the next group.

Concurrently, implement other enforcement mechanisms, such as E-Verify. Put chips in green cards and require every employer to verify that the green card is valid. Prosecute people who don't comply.

Take the current departure notification system for non-immigrant visas and actually enforce it. If people don't leave when they say they are going to leave, go after them and require them to leave. Every other country does it.

Finally, with actual deportations and stepped up enforcement, others will decide back home is better.

Oh, how so? There isn't money in the Federal budget that can be moved around to address other priorities?

Are you from the moon?

That is the only justification you ever use for your claims, so you might as well use it this time too.

Fits your reply to a T.

It's the current law. And the Federal Government already has staff in place who are called "Deportation Officers."

More than 18,500 on our 2000 mile southern border while much bigger borders (where terrorists come through) are unmanned.

Maybe AmericanGirl05 will do the math ...

BTW -
Obama says border patrol has doubled the number of agents since 2004

True that.

They all want to take funds away from the least among us. Children, single mothers, mentally ill, etc.

Really. How about farm subsidies? I agree with Ted Cruz. Let's go there. How about the EX-Im bank? How about the Solyndra grants?

The Coastal Zone Management program grants to states? Reagan tried to eliminate these. They are still around.

Oh, how so? There isn't money in the Federal budget that can be moved around to address other priorities?

Are you from the moon?

The thing Poodle fails to mention is it would pay for itself.

More than 18,500 on our 2000 mile southern border while much bigger borders (where terrorists come through) are unmanned.

Maybe AmericanGirl05 will do the math ...

BTW -
Obama says border patrol has doubled the number of agents since 2004

That's Border Patrol. Different staff. Different agency, actually. BP is CBP and deportation and immigration investigators are ICE.

Are you from the moon?

From the moon? Is rush telling you that there are moon people now? You've GOT to stop believing everything that guy tells you.

Forum List

Back