🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trumps impeachment Gambit Working Very Well, RNC Donations WAY Up

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This was so predictable only idiots like the Dimocratic leadership could fall for it.

RNC Says It Added 600K New Donors Since Start of Impeachment

The Republican National Committee (RNC) has garnered over 600K new donors to the joint committees of the RNC and the Trump campaign since the start of impeachment, Mike Reed, deputy chief of staff for communications at the RNC, told Axios.

Republican voters, activists, and lawmakers alike have rallied in opposition to the Democrats’ partisan impeachment inquiry. Opposition has translated to new donors altogether. According to Reed, the RNC has seen 600K new donors to the joint committees of the RNC and the Trump campaign since the start of the Democrats’ partisan impeachment effort....

The RNC reportedly took in over $10 million in small-donor contributions in the last week, a campaign official confirmed to the outlet. The news follows the contributions made following House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) announcement of the impeachment inquiry in September.

As Breitbart News reported, the Trump campaign and RNC raised a combined $5 million in the 24 hours following Pelosi’s initial announcement:​

This was so predictable only idiots like the Dimocratic leadership could fall for it.

The Republican National Committee (RNC) has garnered over 600K new donors to the joint committees of the RNC and the Trump campaign since the start of impeachment, Mike Reed, deputy chief of staff for communications at the RNC, told Axios.

Republican voters, activists, and lawmakers alike have rallied in opposition to the Democrats’ partisan impeachment inquiry. Opposition has translated to new donors altogether. According to Reed, the RNC has seen 600K new donors to the joint committees of the RNC and the Trump campaign since the start of the Democrats’ partisan impeachment effort....

The RNC reportedly took in over $10 million in small-donor contributions in the last week, a campaign official confirmed to the outlet. The news follows the contributions made following House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) announcement of the impeachment inquiry in September.

As Breitbart News reported, the Trump campaign and RNC raised a combined $5 million in the 24 hours following Pelosi’s initial announcement:​
IF YOU IMPEACH HIM, HE WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE: Impeachment is Raising Millions for Trump’s Reelection Campaign.

One would be tempted to think Trump hasn’t shed his Democrat ways; and has sitting Dems rigging the game in his favor. Even if it means falling in their own swords to ensure he is re-elected...

Trump7.jpg

Great! Soon we will be able to read the reports about campaign financial fraud. He, his family have quite a reputation for the manner in which they handle donated funds. That may be why he moved out of New York. Just sayin, Jim.

Damn straight... I only sent Trump $100 for his first campaign... I'm way past that already and I plan to send a shit load more for his reelection, and I know damn well I'm not alone. He's KILLING IT with contributions already. What does that tell you demtrash... :lol:

That guy has had to endure MORE SHIT than all the rest of the presidents PUT TOGETHER, and the democrats have shown they're nothing but CORRUPT TRASH that will resort to ANYTHING to WIN.

Last edited:

IF YOU IMPEACH HIM, HE WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE: Impeachment is Raising Millions for Trump’s Reelection Campaign.

A pity he went to the dark side of the force, it is. Yes.

Damn straight... I only sent Trump $100 last year... I'm way past that already and I plan to send a shit load more.

That guy has had to endore MORE SHIT than all the rest of the presidents PUT TOGETHER, and the democrats have shown they're nothing but CORRUPT TRASH that will resort to ANYTHING to WIN.

I agree, but its "endure" not "endore."

Damn straight... I only sent Trump $100 last year... I'm way past that already and I plan to send a shit load more.

That guy has had to endore MORE SHIT than all the rest of the presidents PUT TOGETHER, and the democrats have shown they're nothing but CORRUPT TRASH that will resort to ANYTHING to WIN.

As an airplane mechanic, what do you think of flying on plane with two right wings because the radical pilot blew off everything on the left side of the plane?

Typo... thanks for pointing that out... spelling Nazi... :lol:

As an airplane mechanic, what do you think of flying on plane with two right wings because the radical pilot blew off everything on the left side of the plane?
I'm not an air plane mechanic. I was an air craft avionics instrumentation and flight controls technician on the F-4 Phantom and F-16 Fighting Falcon.

Forum List

Back