Trumps inner circle obsessive hate for Iran equal to Bush inner circle hate for Iraq

Will Trump's inner circles obsessive hate for Iran have the same disastrous result of the Bush's inner circles obsessive hate of Iraq?

Bush's administration found a reason to invade Iraq and the whole world is still suffering from the negative results.

Trump's administration seems to have the same attitude toward Iran
Since Iran, Syria and Russia are all friends, that doesn't make sense that Trump hates Iran because, well you know. Business reasons. :)

Oh yeah, I forgot to list the ballistic missiles with death to America and death to Israel on them. Will add it. Thanks!
He made them shoot off a ballistic missile and violate the treaty so he could put sanctions on them.

He is very powerful. He used mind control...or maybe brain control. It might be the Propecia he takes to maintain that glorious golden mane that gives him power.

Will Trump's inner circles obsessive hate for Iran have the same disastrous result of the Bush's inner circles obsessive hate of Iraq?

Bush's administration found a reason to invade Iraq and the whole world is still suffering from the negative results.

I wonder what type of military action Trump's team will ultimately take. Isn't occupation out of the question? And will air strikes even accomplish anything? Maybe one of the experts here can help me out here
At some point, it will have to be boots on the ground, because the end game will be to "take the oil", and give it to,

drum roll please...................................

Exxon!!!
But wouldn't that mean occupation? And if so, how is Trump going to sell that to the American people?

And I predict the result will be about the same. If Trump wasn't so full of himself, he might have a talk with George Bush who knows now just how crazy it is to get involved in a middle east war. It is so easy to get into it and so damn hard to get out of it.

Trump will declare nuclear war on Iran soon enough, hope you're not of draft age son

The dems want the war on terror to go on forever.
They couldn't ask for a better recruiting tool for bringing half the ME to america and get em on the dem registry list.
The orange clown's ill thought out ban is a real ISIS recruiting poster. Especially since it left out any nations that the clown has an economic interest in. Major conflict of interest there.

I've read Iran is powerful than Iraq in 2003 so the war could be very difficult.
I've also read some Iranian politicians want peace with USA.
In the hope of avoiding war maybe they can sign some kind of agreement. A good agreement for both countries :(
You are correct, young lady. I wish that our politicians had your wisdom.

Trump has promised to tear up the Iran Nuclear Deal. Someone please explain why it might be in our best interest to do so. Without the agreement, there would be no inspections. There will be no commitment from Iran to abandon developing nuclear weapons and there would be no agreement for China, France, Germany, the EU, Russia, the UK, and the US to apply sanctions if Iran fails to live up to their commitment.

Trump has promised to tear up the Iran Nuclear Deal. Someone please explain why it might be in our best interest to do so. Without the agreement, there would be no inspections. There will be no commitment from Iran to abandon developing nuclear weapons and there would be no agreement for China, France, Germany, the EU, Russia, the UK, and the US to apply sanctions if Iran fails to live up to their commitment.

Tried to explain that to the idiots...

The question should be, which Obama is going to have to clean up this GOP mess..

All the deal does is kick the can down the road. Essentially, the old folks save their asses and let the teenagers of today handle it 10-15 years from now.....if not sooner.

As for sanctions, those will take time to initiate anyway.

The only reason to not tear it up is to use the old maxim "Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggie' until you can find a rock

Sounds reasonable to me...us Christians have been fuckin up the muzzies for centuries.

Tried to explain that to the idiots...

The question should be, which Obama is going to have to clean up this GOP mess..
So why should Trump tear up the Iran Nuclear deal?

I've read Iran is powerful than Iraq in 2003 so the war could be very difficult.
I've also read some Iranian politicians want peace with USA.
In the hope of avoiding war maybe they can sign some kind of agreement. A good agreement for both countries :(
You are correct, young lady. I wish that our politicians had your wisdom.
Thanks you Old Rocks! Too kind! :bye1:

Forum List

Back