Trumps interview With Wallace ??

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
What the hell are his advisers doing to him !!
Wallace is a huge “ T hater “ ,and a creature of distorting things and just pure fabricating anything.
He is a career weasel and hack of zero integrity!
He was only there to antagonize T with childish questions to bait him !!
Trump would tell him the facts and the little “ empty suit “ would still argue like the “ rat droppings” he is

Wallace is a huge “ T hater “ ,and a creature of distorting things and just pure fabricating anything.
Trump would tell him the facts and the little “ empty suit “ would still argue like the “ rat droppings” he is
Well....I guess that's one possible way of interpreting how the interview went...

Weasel Wallace is not fit to clean the “ pig droppings “ from the bottom of a shoe

Don't care.

Chris is a shitty imitation of his old man, who was shitty himself.

He's the perfect avatar for what a cesspool that the Sunday interview shows have degenerated into.

Chris Wallace puts up too much difficulty for Trump?

I can't wait for the next summit with Putin!
I take Putin by a million times over than the real Dem Fascist of America
Russia has far better law and order , free press and speech than America, and their economy is way more capitalist

Trump should easily handle Wallace, especially after passing that Cognitive Test that amazed the doctors, as they had never seen anyone ever take the test like Trump did.
Fact is, most old geezers have very little problem with such tests. I would bet the doctors were surprised by Trump as he actually read the questions, instead of having one of his staff reading and pointing out the pictures for him.
What a lying loser.

Russia has far better law and order , free press and speech than America, and their economy is way more capitalist
Oh

Dear

God.

Once you drink the Trump koolaid all patriotism is lost. Never EVER call yourself an American again! Filthy traitor!

Trump should easily handle Wallace, especially after passing that Cognitive Test that amazed the doctors, as they had never seen anyone ever take the test like Trump did.
Fact is, most old geezers have very little problem with such tests. I would bet the doctors were surprised by Trump as he actually read the questions, instead of having one of his staff reading and pointing out the pictures for him.
What a lying loser.
He could recognize the lion! That's great, Mr. President! Now, if you can, draw a clock that shows 11:20

I take it you are completely clueless of what Fascism is.
Fascism describes Trump pretty closely.
:rolleyes:

What a lying loser.
How do we know he didn't pay someone to take the test for him?
He has form for it.

The only way he would recognise a giraffe is if his son was hunched over the bloody carcass of one.

Last edited:

No peon , Fascism describes you and your entire Stalin party of American hating thugs and terrorist

Oh

Dear

God.

Once you drink the Trump koolaid all patriotism is lost. Never EVER call yourself an American again! Filthy traitor!
You’re not just a traitor but a terrorist too
Your entire party of “ blue shirts “ is worse than even Stalin

No peon , Fascism describes you and your entire Stalin party of American hating thugs and terrorist
I guess you really are that stupid. It’s all there in black and white, but you just don’t get it.
Trump has no problem with white supremest as a matter of fact, he’s their hero. But Trump hates Antifa, which is anti-fascist. White supremest have been classified as domestic terrorist by the DHS and FBI, but Antifa has not earned that classification.
That facts says it all, Gomer.

My favorite part was when Wallace asked him what his plan was for the economy and tRump said he could "feel it was about to get better".

What a moron!

My favorite part was when Wallace asked him what his plan was for the economy and tRump said he could "feel it was about to get better".

What a moron!
if Biden wins - it’s Great Depression 2

I guess you really are that stupid. It’s all there in black and white, but you just don’t get it.
Trump has no problem with white supremest as a matter of fact, he’s their hero. But Trump hates Antifa, which is anti-fascist. White supremest have been classified as domestic terrorist by the DHS and FBI, but Antifa has not earned that classification.
That facts says it all, Gomer.
Antifa is a fascist terrorist organ

Forum List

Back