Trumps interview With Wallace ??

Chris Wallace puts up too much difficulty for Trump?

I can't wait for the next summit with Putin!
I take Putin by a million times over than the real Dem Fascist of America
Russia has far better law and order , free press and speech than America, and their economy is way more capitalist

I take it you are completely clueless of what Fascism is.
Fascism describes Trump pretty closely.
:rolleyes:
No peon , Fascism describes you and your entire Stalin party of American hating thugs and terrorist
I guess you really are that stupid. It’s all there in black and white, but you just don’t get it.
Trump has no problem with white supremest as a matter of fact, he’s their hero. But Trump hates Antifa, which is anti-fascist. White supremest have been classified as domestic terrorist by the DHS and FBI, but Antifa has not earned that classification.
That facts says it all, Gomer.
Antifa is a fascist terrorist organ
You realize that Antifa means anti-racist, right?

Russia has far better law and order , free press and speech than America, and their economy is way more capitalist

No peon , Fascism describes you and your entire Stalin party of American hating thugs and terrorist
I guess you really are that stupid. It’s all there in black and white, but you just don’t get it.
Trump has no problem with white supremest as a matter of fact, he’s their hero. But Trump hates Antifa, which is anti-fascist. White supremest have been classified as domestic terrorist by the DHS and FBI, but Antifa has not earned that classification.
[/QUOTE

Who cares what the name says ??
Don’t you have the IQ to see its only a clever disguise!
They’re the Fascist

[/QUOTE

They’re the Fascist
Where did you study political science? Which Right wing talk radio 'pundit' taught you what different political ideologies mean and stand for?

I ask be cause you have shown no knowledge on the subject at all! It's as if I'm talking to a seven year old.

[/QUOTE

They’re the Fascist
Where did you study political science? Which Right wing talk radio 'pundit' taught you what different political ideologies mean and stand for?

I ask be cause you have shown no knowledge on the subject at all! It's as if I'm talking to a seven year old.
You’re a giant ignorant slob , who knows zero about anything !!

[/QUOTE

They’re the Fascist

You’re a giant ignorant slob , who knows zero about anything !!
The "my name's rubber, your' sister glue!" argument does little to answer my question about your poli. sci. background.

Just explain to me where you learned your misguided understanding of politics and the various ideologies?

Political Science is a fake Major for dummies
I'm not asking if you majored in it. I'm asking if you ever studied it at all in any venue.

You may have been watching Fox News. I know that media outlet traffics in short, remedial sentences designed on a fourth grade level. You don't have to respond to me like that. I'm an educated and accomplished adult. You can use multi syllable words.

What the hell are his advisers doing to him !!
Wallace is a huge “ T hater “ ,and a creature of distorting things and just pure fabricating anything.
He is a career weasel and hack of zero integrity!
He was only there to antagonize T with childish questions to bait him !!
Trump would tell him the facts and the little “ empty suit “ would still argue like the “ rat droppings” he is
My favorite part was when Wallace asked him what his plan was for the economy and tRump said he could "feel it was about to get better".

What a moron!
if Biden wins - it’s Great Depression 2
Just in case you hadn't noticed, it's already here.

Use your brain and stop believing the lies of CNN etc

CNN is all they got. How does one feed lies? More lies that suit them.

Libbies are on worst than a sinking ship now. They been grasping straws, not many left since CA banned them.

Osama Bin Biden gonna win. Yeah right! :21:

What the hell are his advisers doing to him !!
Wallace is a huge “ T hater “ ,and a creature of distorting things and just pure fabricating anything.
He is a career weasel and hack of zero integrity!
He was only there to antagonize T with childish questions to bait him !!
Trump would tell him the facts and the little “ empty suit “ would still argue like the “ rat droppings” he is
That's actually a good thing for Trump to expose the sneak that Chris Wallace is. He pointed it out clearly that Wallace is bias against Trump, just like the Mittens Romney establishments.

Forum List

Back