Trumps kids are having a Grand Time with taxpayer dollars $12k for ski rental for 100 Security agent

Where are all those people who complained about how much the Obama's spent on vacations? Where are they now? Surely, this cost should piss them off.
Why? Were YOU pissed off when the Obama were wasting your money?

Nope. I wasn't.
I didn't think you were.

Ok then. So we agree.

I wasn't outraged by Obama's spending on vacation. But I do wonder where are the people who were pissed off at Obama, why aren't they complaining about the Trump and his family vacation spending?

Where are all those people who complained about how much the Obama's spent on vacations? Where are they now? Surely, this cost should piss them off.

Nope. I wasn't.

So where are the people who were mad at Obama for his "outrageous spending"?
LOL dumbass

Is this conversation too complicated for you? I asked a simple question.

appoint your entire family to your staff .. ANYWHERE they go for the next four years comes with a security team and EVERYTHING they do is free for a BILLIONAIRE, and paid for by the taxpayers.

sweeeeeeet ...

SUCKERS !
Did Obama make michelle part of his staff?
56K just for airfare for a weekend in Aspen?
Or 250K just in airfare for her and her kids to the UK and Italy?
Or what about 360K in airfare alone for her trip to China? I think we even paid for her mother..
What position did his mother in law have?
Please, enlighten us.
Grandma was the babysitter the whole time they were in office.
That's not Obamas staff. She had no title. If she did, she would be receiving a pension and the left would be outraged about that. Right? :D
I think you just tripped over your tongue, son.

[

Taxpayers pay for Federal Security agents to DO THEIR JOB--Dumbass.

daffy+duck+stupid+people+and+aliens.jpg

That's kind of the way it works, Herr Goebbels.

If the Left would quit threatening to kill Trump's children, then perhaps they wouldn't need quite so much SS protection.

Just sayin'.

appoint your entire family to your staff .. ANYWHERE they go for the next four years comes with a security team and EVERYTHING they do is free for a BILLIONAIRE, and paid for by the taxpayers.

sweeeeeeet ...

SUCKERS !
Or what about 360K in airfare alone for her trip to China? I think we even paid for her mother..
Please, enlighten us.
That's not Obamas staff. She had no title. If she did, she would be receiving a pension and the left would be outraged about that. Right? :D
:blahblah:
No 'First Grandma' Pension - FactCheck.org
But she is not a government employee and will not receive a pension.

sweeeeeeet ...

SUCKERS !
Please, enlighten us.
Yeah, that was a good try, but not appropriate.

Nope. I wasn't.
I didn't think you were.

Ok then. So we agree.

I wasn't outraged by Obama's spending on vacation. But I do wonder where are the people who were pissed off at Obama, why aren't they complaining about the Trump and his family vacation spending?
Why are you outraged about Trump's family vacation spending but not Obama's? See how that works? You have no argument there.

Please, enlighten us.
What?

If the Left would quit threatening to kill Trump's children, then perhaps they wouldn't need quite so much SS protection.

Just sayin'.
Oh PLEASE. Let's not bring the Left into this. If the Left wanted them dead, the Shadow Government would have done it by now.

What?
Not you---Good try on Obama's part, but not appropriate for grammie to get a pension.

Just sayin'.
Oh PLEASE. Let's not bring the Left into this. If the Left wanted them dead, the Shadow Government would have done it by now.
Not without everyone knowing who did it.
That's your reason for why the Shadow Government hasn't reared its ugly head? How about the fact that IT DOESN'T EXIST!

What?
Not you---Good try on Obama's part, but not appropriate for grammie to get a pension.
of course not. She was just being a grandmother.
So, it looks like I didn't trip on my tongue and siete is still a dumbfuck. :D

Nope. I wasn't.
I didn't think you were.

Ok then. So we agree.

Why are you outraged about Trump's family vacation spending but not Obama's? See how that works? You have no argument there.

I'm not outraged by their spending. Learn to read.

I'm wondering why those who were upset by Obama's spending are not upset by this.

What?
I was actually referring to a different post. Did you take one down?

ivanka-trump-b-800.jpg

These two beauties can have every dime of my tax dollars...

As boedicca pointed out, the sad fact is President Trump and his family receive death threats quite often from leftist psychos. Own your damn ideology. You made your bed, sleep in it!

What?
I was actually referring to a different post. Did you take one down?
no

Forum List

Back