Trump's Latest Video..calls attack on the Capital.."heinous".

Well....the disavowal begins...along with the 'who me?" defense:

Pretty wooden performance. Appears to have been done under protest. And possibly medication.

I’m shocked you aren’t happy with it.

SHOCKED I TELLS YA!

It would have been a really good speech if anyone thought he meant it. But that was a complete 180, a total personality and ideological transplant since 24 hours ago. It's heavy duty CYA to keep him out of prison for yesterday's little performance, and shows just how happy he is to be an entirely dishonest, lying yuck.

Pretty wooden performance. Appears to have been done under protest. And possibly medication.

SHOCKED I TELLS YA!

It would have been a really good speech if anyone thought he meant it. But that was a complete 180, a total personality and ideological transplant since 24 hours ago. It's heavy duty CYA to keep him out of prison for yesterday's little performance, and shows just how happy he is to be an entirely dishonest, lying yuck.

I guess you missed his comments yesterday. CNN musta missed it.

Now the fake ass dotard is talking about pardoning himself what a skank ho...

SHOCKED I TELLS YA!

Well...maybe it will work..and maybe it won't.

SHOCKED I TELLS YA!

Well...maybe it will work..and maybe it won't.

It will work for want it was intended to do. It will give his faithful an excuse to let him off the hook.

Forum List

Back