Trump's Lie of the Day

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
Oil prices are climbing quickly so Trump, in an effort to soothe his trained seals, tweeted that he called King Salman of Saudi Arabia and asked him to up the production:

“Just spoke to King Salman of Saudi Arabia and explained to him that, because of the turmoil & disfunction in Iran and Venezuela, I am asking that Saudi Arabia increase oil production, maybe up to 2,000,000 barrels, to make up the difference ... Prices to (sic, Trump can't spell either) high! He has agreed! Trump tweeted.

But then what the Trumpanzees will never see, because....gasp...it's in a newspaper, not here or on Fox:

"""“Saudi Arabia does not really like going beyond 11 million barrels day and has no intension of expanding its current production capacity. It is expensive,” another Saudi official said. (Wall Street Journal: Trump Asks Saudi Arabia to Pump More Oil, Citing High Prices)

The left rarely understands President Trump's methods. My take on this is that he put a bug in the Saudi's ear hoping that they would fall for it and ramp up their production.

Guess they didn't. Nice try though.

The left rarely understands President Trump's methods. My take on this is that he put a bug in the Saudi's ear hoping that they would fall for it and ramp up their production.

Lol @ tRump's "methods" as if he has some sorta mastem plan.

Sorry kid, he's not that smart.

people drive like jackasses
if they would drive sensibly, they wouldn't have to spend as much on gas

Oil prices are climbing quickly so Trump, in an effort to soothe his trained seals, tweeted that he called King Salman of Saudi Arabia and asked him to up the production:

“Just spoke to King Salman of Saudi Arabia and explained to him that, because of the turmoil & disfunction in Iran and Venezuela, I am asking that Saudi Arabia increase oil production, maybe up to 2,000,000 barrels, to make up the difference ... Prices to (sic, Trump can't spell either) high! He has agreed! Trump tweeted.

But then what the Trumpanzees will never see, because....gasp...it's in a newspaper, not here or on Fox:

"""“Saudi Arabia does not really like going beyond 11 million barrels day and has no intension of expanding its current production capacity. It is expensive,” another Saudi official said. (Wall Street Journal: Trump Asks Saudi Arabia to Pump More Oil, Citing High Prices)

And you bought it.

Moron.

He beat out 17 of the top Republicans and one woman whose "time it was."

That's pretty damned "smart" to me. :biggrin:

and this against one of the most powerful propagandist bullshitters = the MSM that constantly talked crap about/lied about him

Y

That's not a testament to his intelligence, it's an indication of how stupid tRump voters are and how effective Putin's propaganda machine is.

Forum List

Back