Trump's Lie of the Day

I guess we'll have to excuse the libtards. They've been drinking the collective Kool Aid and playing human centipede so long, that they believe that everyone else is a part of their little circle-jerk too.

I certainly didn't need some ham-fisted Russian with a Facebook account to tell me that Hillary should go fuckherself. Anyone with two working brain cell would have already known that for decades.
Not what it's about.

If you guys haven't got it by now you never will.

On the contrary, it's you on the left who doesn't have a clue. The entire lot of you is thoroughly convinced that the only reason Hillary lost, is because some Russians with internet accounts "tricked" people into voting for her opponent.

A conspiracy theory of that sheer amount of lunacy far surpasses Jade Helm, UFO's, GW setting the charges in the World Trade Towers, Lee Harvey Oswald's "Magic Bullet", and Cheney's Halliburton Weather Machine causing Hurricane Katrina.

Get a grip on yourselves and loosen up your tinfoil hats. I think they're cutting off the circulation to your heads.

:laughing0301::lmao::laugh::lol::biggrin::auiqs.jpg::21:
What's the difference between people that believe in Russian Collusion and Birthers?

Not a God Damned thing.
When did our spy agencies warn us in regards of Obama's place of being born?

The same spy agencies being overseen by Obama-supporters?

Now why would they do that?
Lol. "it's a conspiracy!"

You guys crack me up!

I guess we'll have to excuse the libtards. They've been drinking the collective Kool Aid and playing human centipede so long, that they believe that everyone else is a part of their little circle-jerk too.

I certainly didn't need some ham-fisted Russian with a Facebook account to tell me that Hillary should go fuckherself. Anyone with two working brain cell would have already known that for decades.
Not what it's about.

On the contrary, it's you on the left who doesn't have a clue. The entire lot of you is thoroughly convinced that the only reason Hillary lost, is because some Russians with internet accounts "tricked" people into voting for her opponent.

A conspiracy theory of that sheer amount of lunacy far surpasses Jade Helm, UFO's, GW setting the charges in the World Trade Towers, Lee Harvey Oswald's "Magic Bullet", and Cheney's Halliburton Weather Machine causing Hurricane Katrina.

Get a grip on yourselves and loosen up your tinfoil hats. I think they're cutting off the circulation to your heads.

What's the difference between people that believe in Russian Collusion and Birthers?

Not a God Damned thing.
I guess you didn't listen to what they said.
They simply said that Russians tried to effect our elections.
This is something they've been doing for 70 years.
Russians have been spying on us since before we started working on nukes.
No intel official could say that Russians were working with Trump.
As a matter of fact, everyone investigating Trump have openly said that Trump has never been the focus of any investigation.

Read the report here:

Where is the lie ?

Crude oil price is up another 1% today.
Thanks Donnie Dirt Bag!
I thought you fuckers said the president has zero effect on the price of gas.....

Why must you always lie???
Trump is the one lying, dumbass. Your hero is a lying con man d u h.

The left rarely understands President Trump's methods. My take on this is that he put a bug in the Saudi's ear hoping that they would fall for it and ramp up their production.

Guess they didn't. Nice try though.
Lol @ tRump's "methods" as if he has some sorta mastem plan.

Sorry kid, he's not that smart.

Y
The left rarely understands President Trump's methods. My take on this is that he put a bug in the Saudi's ear hoping that they would fall for it and ramp up their production.

He beat out 17 of the top Republicans and one woman whose "time it was."

That's pretty damned "smart" to me. :biggrin:
That's not a testament to his intelligence, it's an indication of how stupid tRump voters are and how effective Putin's propaganda machine is.

and this against one of the most powerful propagandist bullshitters = the MSM that constantly talked crap about/lied about him
Bullshit. They told the truth About hi

and this against one of the most powerful propagandist bullshitters = the MSM that constantly talked crap about/lied about him
like he's a RACIST NAZI??? hahahahahhahahahahahahah
How is that a lie?

Y

That's not a testament to his intelligence, it's an indication of how stupid tRump voters are and how effective Putin's propaganda machine is.
Do you liars never get tired of spewing that bullshit?
What bullshit?

like he's a RACIST NAZI??? hahahahahhahahahahahahah
How is that a lie?
we've [ USMB ] had this discussion in other threads
please prove he is a racist
Prove he's not.

Y

Your belief reflected by what you just wrote, is a shining example of why you idiots lost the most important election of your lifetimes. Not only a simple Presidential election, but a right-leaning Supreme Court that will still be holding the bench when you're old and grey.

Do you feel "stupid"? You really should. :laughing0301:
Why? We aren't the ones who were fooled by garbage on the internet.

Do you guys use the same butthurt cream? You know that's contagious right?
Not to mention Fox Rush Savage heritage total garbage with no evidence phony scandals for 25 years and and Republican Big Mouth James Comey...
Y

Your belief reflected by what you just wrote, is a shining example of why you idiots lost the most important election of your lifetimes. Not only a simple Presidential election, but a right-leaning Supreme Court that will still be holding the bench when you're old and grey.

Do you feel "stupid"? You really should. :laughing0301:
Why? We aren't the ones who were fooled by garbage on the internet.

So you're saying that I would have originally voted for Hillary, except that I read some internet blog posted by some Russian??

Do you have any idea how stupid you sound? :lmao:
No. Do you have any idea how stupid you sound when you say things like that?

I'm guessing not, or you would stop.
So you're saying you think it's plausible that Russian posts on the internet changed a lot of votes?

At best, Russian hackers simply helped cause division......but they really don't need to work hard at it, because most of the divisions are being caused by the Democrat Party. Yesterday's silly demonstrations were a prime example.

Who needs enemies when you have Democrats in your country.
The problem dunce was that the Russians hacked the DNC and podesta servers and gave our ridiculous media gabfests ridiculous garbage emails to to babble about for a whole year, and for Republican James Comey to wreck Hillary with. Breaking for dupes of all kinds and GOP idiots... Powerless staffers of powerless DNC and podesta staff bullshiting mean nothing. Poor America... No evidence of Any actual crimes in the real world....

Not what it's about.

Not a God Damned thing.
As a matter of fact, everyone investigating Trump have openly said that Trump has never been the focus of any investigation.

Read the report here:
I listened to the director's testimony in front of congress.
BTW, the same asshole that cleared Hillary also claimed Trump was helped by Russia.

And reading his emails it's clear his findings aren't based on facts but on political bias.

Not a God Damned thing.

Read the report here:
BTW, the same asshole that cleared Hillary also claimed Trump was helped by Russia.

And reading his emails it's clear his findings aren't based on facts but on political bias.
Lol@ "cleared Hillary". He fuckin torpedoed her.

Or on NSA wiretaps. Strange how just because you don't have the clearance to view the direct evidence, you claim it doesn't exist.

Just like the 20+ Mueller indictments, 5 Mueller convictions and 1 Mueller sentencing. All just fake news.

During Bush years high gas prices were bad for the nation... During Obama years high gas prices was great for combating global cooling... I mean warming... I mean climate change... Now Trump is President we are back at high gas prices being bad...

So with the increase of gas prices we are still far from the high prices of Obama era, and until Trump eclipse those prices, well ya know I just do not care what the left has to say...

Maybe you can request your State officials to suspend their state fuel tax to help lower your cost at the pump...

Not a God Damned thing.

Read the report here:

She torpedoed herself
He saved her ass from an indictment.

During Bush years high gas prices were bad for the nation... During Obama years high gas prices was great for combating global cooling... I mean warming... I mean climate change... Now Trump is President we are back at high gas prices being bad...
High gas prices have always been bad, a drag on the economy. What you should be asking is how it's solved, whether by alternate energy, domestic production, or increasing imports.

Asking Saudi Arabia to pump more oil is just a sort term solution, that only makes us more dependent on foreign oil, not less.

If Trump is going to start a trade war, he has to make sure we can function in isolation.

She torpedoed herself

The law saved her from an indictment. From the interpretation of the statute the federal court ruled that even though not specifically mentioned as a requirement, the law wold be unconstitutional unless mens rea was an element.

High gas prices have always been bad, a drag on the economy. What you should be asking is how it's solved, whether by alternate energy, domestic production, or increasing imports.

Asking Saudi Arabia to pump more oil is just a sort term solution, that only makes us more dependent on foreign oil, not less.

If Trump is going to start a trade war, he has to make sure we can function in isolation.
Alright, I will bite on this because I see your point.

Fighting with neighboring Countries like Mexico and Canada while importing most of our oil from them, well is never smart.

Now someone will argue they need us but do they?

China is willing to buy that oil from them, so Canad and Mexico need us as much as we need them, wait we need them more to keep the prices lower.

As for production within this country the issue is oil companies do not want to open our taps for production because price of oil is not high enough for these corporations to pump and proceas the oil.

As for alternative sources, well get to work please and gove me something that will take us off the oil addiction...

Fighting with neighboring Countries like Mexico and Canada while importing most of our oil from them, well is never smart.

China is willing to buy that oil from them, so Canad and Mexico need us as much as we need them, wait we need them more to keep the prices lower.

As for production within this country the issue is oil companies do not want to open our taps for production because price of oil is not high enough for these corporations to pump and proceas the oil.

As for alternative sources, well get to work please and gove me something that will take us off the oil addiction...
Local oil fields are booming after Obama was retired.....

Read the report here:

She torpedoed herself
Wrong.

Are they pumping or capping?

Also is it Natrual Gas they are pumping or Texas Tea?

Oil prices are too low for us to flood the market with our oil.

Also practice has been to rape the world while we hold our own...

Are they pumping or capping?

Also is it Natrual Gas they are pumping or Texas Tea?

Oil prices are too low for us to flood the market with our oil.

Also practice has been to rape the world while we hold our own...
Pumping, as far as the kind it is I don't know. But around here it's not natural gas.

America as we knew it is gone. But we have a choice. We can make it better or we can watch Trump and Putin turn it into a fascist autocracy. There's still time to make it better, but the clock is ticking

Or on NSA wiretaps. Strange how just because you don't have the clearance to view the direct evidence, you claim it doesn't exist.

Just like the 20+ Mueller indictments, 5 Mueller convictions and 1 Mueller sentencing. All just fake news.
5 Mueller convictions?
Bullshit!!!

America as we knew it is gone. But we have a choice. We can make it better or we can watch Trump and Putin turn it into a fascist autocracy. There's still time to make it better, but the clock is ticking
You are obviously retarded.

Democrats are trying to turn America into California, and then into Venezuela.
This is the revolution Obama spoke of.
No more cars
No more air-conditioning
No more beef
No more guns
No more food
No more white people

Read the report here:

She torpedoed herself
Wrong.
Link

Forum List

Back