Trump's Lie of the Day

Y
That's not a testament to his intelligence, it's an indication of how stupid tRump voters are and how effective Putin's propaganda machine is.

Your belief reflected by what you just wrote, is a shining example of why you idiots lost the most important election of your lifetimes. Not only a simple Presidential election, but a right-leaning Supreme Court that will still be holding the bench when you're old and grey.

Do you feel "stupid"? You really should. :laughing0301:
Why? We aren't the ones who were fooled by garbage on the internet.

So you're saying that I would have originally voted for Hillary, except that I read some internet blog posted by some Russian??

Do you have any idea how stupid you sound? :lmao:
No. Do you have any idea how stupid you sound when you say things like that?

I'm guessing not, or you would stop.
So you're saying you think it's plausible that Russian posts on the internet changed a lot of votes?

At best, Russian hackers simply helped cause division......but they really don't need to work hard at it, because most of the divisions are being caused by the Democrat Party. Yesterday's silly demonstrations were a prime example.

Who needs enemies wh
Y
That's not a testament to his intelligence, it's an indication of how stupid tRump voters are and how effective Putin's propaganda machine is.

Your belief reflected by what you just wrote, is a shining example of why you idiots lost the most important election of your lifetimes. Not only a simple Presidential election, but a right-leaning Supreme Court that will still be holding the bench when you're old and grey.

So you're saying that I would have originally voted for Hillary, except that I read some internet blog posted by some Russian??

Whoa there. You were the one who inferred that Trump won the election only because of a bunch of garbage on the internet.

Stop for a minute and reflect on how ignorant a conspiracy theory you're living out: You're saying that Russian trolls shitposting online were responsible for millions of people changing their votes from Hillary to Trump? You're saying that people weren't intelligent enough to know that they didn't want the BS Hillary was peddling?

Really?

Really?

Wow. You people are dumber and more paranoid than I realized. :laughing0301:
We aren't talking about 1 guy putting out a blog. We are talking about a massive disinformation campaign targeted at America's most intellectually gullible group. The folks who already believes things like the Jade helm 15 conspiracy. The followers of Alex Jones and Rush limbaugh. America's most vulnerable, weakest minded people.

So you're saying you think it's plausible that Russian posts on the internet changed a lot of votes?

At best, Russian hackers simply helped cause division......but they really don't need to work hard at it, because most of the divisions are being caused by the Democrat Party. Yesterday's silly demonstrations were a prime example.

Who needs enemies wh

Whoa there. You were the one who inferred that Trump won the election only because of a bunch of garbage on the internet.

Stop for a minute and reflect on how ignorant a conspiracy theory you're living out: You're saying that Russian trolls shitposting online were responsible for millions of people changing their votes from Hillary to Trump? You're saying that people weren't intelligent enough to know that they didn't want the BS Hillary was peddling?

Really?

Really?

We aren't talking about 1 guy putting out a blog. We are talking about a massive disinformation campaign targeted at America's most intellectually gullible group. The folks who already believes things like the Jade helm 15 conspiracy. The followers of Alex Jones and Rush limbaugh. America's most vulnerable, weakest minded people.

Your notion that conservatives are "intellectually-gullible" is a fallacy. Liberals are and have always been the ones with the hive-mind, unable to think for themselves. They tend to go along with whatever collective notion is being force fed to them by their dishonest media.

Take the weekend protests, for example: Do you really think those were "grass roots" events? Not hardly.

The left has never been able to think for themselves or question what they believe. Trust me on this, I used to be one of you.

and just a comment , the 'english' tried affecting votes when 'gwb' was beating 'algore' . They did a letter writing campaign urging YANKS to vote for 'algore' .---------------------------- just a comment .
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ sorry but a bit of a mistake , it was 'kerry' that was getting the 'english' letter writing campaign support over 'gwb' . --- A crazy British plot to help Kerry. ---

Who needs enemies when you have Democrats in your country.

I guess we'll have to excuse the libtards. They've been drinking the collective Kool Aid and playing human centipede so long, that they believe that everyone else is a part of their little circle-jerk too.

I certainly didn't need some ham-fisted Russian with a Facebook account to tell me that Hillary should go fuckherself. Anyone with two working brain cell would have already known that for decades.
Not what it's about.

If you guys haven't got it by now you never will.

I guess we'll have to excuse the libtards. They've been drinking the collective Kool Aid and playing human centipede so long, that they believe that everyone else is a part of their little circle-jerk too.

I certainly didn't need some ham-fisted Russian with a Facebook account to tell me that Hillary should go fuckherself. Anyone with two working brain cell would have already known that for decades.
Not what it's about.

On the contrary, it's you on the left who doesn't have a clue. The entire lot of you is thoroughly convinced that the only reason Hillary lost, is because some Russians with internet accounts "tricked" people into voting for her opponent.

A conspiracy theory of that sheer amount of lunacy far surpasses Jade Helm, UFO's, GW setting the charges in the World Trade Towers, Lee Harvey Oswald's "Magic Bullet", and Cheney's Halliburton Weather Machine causing Hurricane Katrina.

Get a grip on yourselves and loosen up your tinfoil hats. I think they're cutting off the circulation to your heads.

:laughing0301::lmao::laugh::lol::biggrin::auiqs.jpg::21:

Not what it's about.

Well then,

Not what it's about.

Guess that explains how many brain cells you have....dumbass.

Who needs enemies wh

Really?

Really?

Your notion that conservatives are "intellectually-gullible" is a fallacy. Liberals are and have always been the ones with the hive-mind, unable to think for themselves. They tend to go along with whatever collective notion is being force fed to them by their dishonest media.

Take the weekend protests, for example: Do you really think those were "grass roots" events? Not hardly.

The left has never been able to think for themselves or question what they believe. Trust me on this, I used to be one of you.
Um no, it's not a fallacy. It's a readily observable fact. Try again.

I certainly didn't need some ham-fisted Russian with a Facebook account to tell me that Hillary should go fuckherself.
So you admit you were already brainwashed by lying scum like your MessiahRushie.

Not what it's about.

On the contrary, it's you on the left who doesn't have a clue. The entire lot of you is thoroughly convinced that the only reason Hillary lost, is because some Russians with internet accounts "tricked" people into voting for her opponent.

A conspiracy theory of that sheer amount of lunacy far surpasses Jade Helm, UFO's, GW setting the charges in the World Trade Towers, Lee Harvey Oswald's "Magic Bullet", and Cheney's Halliburton Weather Machine causing Hurricane Katrina.

Get a grip on yourselves and loosen up your tinfoil hats. I think they're cutting off the circulation to your heads.

What's the difference between people that believe in Russian Collusion and Birthers?

Not a God Damned thing.

Not what it's about.

What's the difference between people that believe in Russian Collusion and Birthers?

Not a God Damned thing.
When did our spy agencies warn us in regards of Obama's place of being born?

Not what it's about.

Not a God Damned thing.

The same spy agencies being overseen by Obama-supporters?

Now why would they do that?

Not what it's about.

Not a God Damned thing.
I guess you didn't listen to what they said.
They simply said that Russians tried to effect our elections.
This is something they've been doing for 70 years.
Russians have been spying on us since before we started working on nukes.
No intel official could say that Russians were working with Trump.
As a matter of fact, everyone investigating Trump have openly said that Trump has never been the focus of any investigation.

Not what it's about.

Not a God Damned thing.
I guess you didn't listen to what they said.
They simply said that Russians tried to effect our elections.
This is something they've been doing for 70 years.
Russians have been spying on us since before we started working on nukes.
No intel official could say that Russians were working with Trump.
As a matter of fact, everyone investigating Trump have openly said that Trump has never been the focus of any investigation.

Stop trolling, dickhead. This thread is about Trump's lie when he tweeted that King Salman agreed to up production of oil

Where is the lie ?

In his Tweet. You know, his PREFERRED method of communicating with his supporters.
Devoid of those noisy journalists that might ask a question, like, "What did King Salman agree to?"
Real answer: Nothing.
Saudi Arabia said NO to upping production, it's in the WSJ article.

I certainly didn't need some ham-fisted Russian with a Facebook account to tell me that Hillary should go fuckherself.
So you admit you were already brainwashed by lying scum like your MessiahRushie.

Maybe you should follow your loser candidate Hillary and go fuckyerself, loser. I'll even loan you my rusty AIDS-infected garden rake to do it with, if you'd like.
:laughing0301:

How did you rake get infected?

It's an expression of contempt that came about during the Obama years.

What would the angry psychotic left do without (tax exempt) Media Matters to spoon feed them their dose of hatred every day?

Check the source, you stupid idiot.
It's the Wall Street Journal. Ultra-conservative, in case you didn't know.
Yours is the kind of stupidity that got this asshole into office.

You won't dare click on a link for fear of reading something that will make YOU melt, you little snowflake.

Maybe you should follow your loser candidate Hillary and go fuckyerself, loser. I'll even loan you my rusty AIDS-infected garden rake to do it with, if you'd like.

Oh, yes, of course, and you assholes have the gall to say liberals have created the incivility we're seeing now?

What would the angry psychotic left do without (tax exempt) Media Matters to spoon feed them their dose of hatred every day?

They'd still be angry, psychotic, and unhinged. Even if they got 110% of what they wanted, they'd still be angry, psychotic, and unhinged, claiming that "Trump is a liar", as is stated in the OP.

Remember when Obama was President? Were they happy then? Were they not taking to the streets and protesting, breaking things, setting things on fire, and assaulting people?

Oh, yes, of course, and you assholes have the gall to say liberals have created the incivility we're seeing now?

It's true, you know. When we start shooting your elected representative on the baseball field and bashing your heads in with bike locks in order to prevent your from expressing your first amendment rights, then you can say otherwise.

Forum List

Back