Trump's Lie of the Day

The left rarely understands President Trump's methods. My take on this is that he put a bug in the Saudi's ear hoping that they would fall for it and ramp up their production.

Guess they didn't. Nice try though.
Lol @ tRump's "methods" as if he has some sorta mastem plan.

Sorry kid, he's not that smart.

He beat out 17 of the top Republicans and one woman whose "time it was."

That's pretty damned "smart" to me. :biggrin:
and this against one of the most powerful propagandist bullshitters = the MSM that constantly talked crap about/lied about him
Bullshit. They told the truth About hi

The left rarely understands President Trump's methods. My take on this is that he put a bug in the Saudi's ear hoping that they would fall for it and ramp up their production.

and this against one of the most powerful propagandist bullshitters = the MSM that constantly talked crap about/lied about him
like he's a RACIST NAZI??? hahahahahhahahahahahahah

How is that a lie?

Y

That's not a testament to his intelligence, it's an indication of how stupid tRump voters are and how effective Putin's propaganda machine is.
Do you liars never get tired of spewing that bullshit?

How is that a lie?
we've [ USMB ] had this discussion in other threads
please prove he is a racist

Y

That's not a testament to his intelligence, it's an indication of how stupid tRump voters are and how effective Putin's propaganda machine is.

Your belief reflected by what you just wrote, is a shining example of why you idiots lost the most important election of your lifetimes. Not only a simple Presidential election, but a right-leaning Supreme Court that will still be holding the bench when you're old and grey.

Do you feel "stupid"? You really should. :laughing0301:

Y

What bullshit?

How is that a lie?
Prove he's not.

Y

Your belief reflected by what you just wrote, is a shining example of why you idiots lost the most important election of your lifetimes. Not only a simple Presidential election, but a right-leaning Supreme Court that will still be holding the bench when you're old and grey.

Why? We aren't the ones who were fooled by garbage on the internet.

Now the psycho left want lower oil prices??? This is why America kicked the left to the curb you can't believe one word out of their filthy lying mouths. Tune in tomorrow when they demand fracking. :cuckoo:

Y

So you're saying that I would have originally voted for Hillary, except that I read some internet blog posted by some Russian??

Do you have any idea how stupid you sound? :lmao:

Yes the Russians are smart!

YOU said it!

Where is the lie ?

Crude oil price is up another 1% today.
Thanks Donnie Dirt Bag!
I thought you fuckers said the president has zero effect on the price of gas.....

Why must you always lie???
Trump is the one lying, dumbass. Your hero is a lying con man d u h.

Y

How is that a lie?

Y

What bullshit?

How is that a lie?
Prove he's not.

Y

Do you guys use the same butthurt cream? You know that's contagious right?

Y

So you're saying that I would have originally voted for Hillary, except that I read some internet blog posted by some Russian??

No. Do you have any idea how stupid you sound when you say things like that?

I'm guessing not, or you would stop.

Y

So you're saying you think it's plausible that Russian posts on the internet changed a lot of votes?

At best, Russian hackers simply helped cause division......but they really don't need to work hard at it, because most of the divisions are being caused by the Democrat Party. Yesterday's silly demonstrations were a prime example.

Who needs enemies when you have Democrats in your country.

Y

Whoa there. You were the one who inferred that Trump won the election only because of a bunch of garbage on the internet.

Stop for a minute and reflect on how ignorant a conspiracy theory you're living out: You're saying that Russian trolls shitposting online were responsible for millions of people changing their votes from Hillary to Trump? You're saying that people weren't intelligent enough to know that they didn't want the BS Hillary was peddling?

Really?

Really?

Wow. You people are dumber and more paranoid than I realized. :laughing0301:

and just a comment , the 'english' tried affecting votes when 'gwb' was beating 'algore' . They did a letter writing campaign urging YANKS to vote for 'algore' .---------------------------- just a comment .

Y

So you're saying you think it's plausible that Russian posts on the internet changed a lot of votes?

At best, Russian hackers simply helped cause division......but they really don't need to work hard at it, because most of the divisions are being caused by the Democrat Party. Yesterday's silly demonstrations were a prime example.

Who needs enemies when you have Democrats in your country.

I guess we'll have to excuse the libtards. They've been drinking the collective Kool Aid and playing human centipede so long, that they believe that everyone else is a part of their little circle-jerk too.

I certainly didn't need some ham-fisted Russian with a Facebook account to tell me that Hillary should go fuckherself. Anyone with two working brain cell would have already known that for decades.

Forum List

Back