Trump's National Security Advisor had illegal private server while at the Defense Dept.

R

rdean

Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn reportedly had 'forbidden' internet connection at the Pentagon

The Disruptive Career of Michael Flynn, Trump’s National-Security Adviser - The New Yorker

Flynn broke rules he thought were stupid. He once told me about a period he spent assigned to a C.I.A. station in Iraq, when he would sometimes sneak out of the compound without the “insane” required approval from C.I.A. headquarters, in Langley, Virginia. He had technicians secretly install an Internet connection in his Pentagon office, even though it was forbidden. There was also the time he gave classified information to nato allies without approval, an incident which prompted an investigation, and a warning from superiors.

------------------------------------

Come on, you gotta admit this is hilarious. Like I said, the laws and rules only apply to the Clintons. Even when they don't, they still do.

As the press moves away from Hillary and are finally deciding to investigate Trump and his minions, more and more of these stories are beginning to finally make the radar.

can 'petraus' be trusted when hot looking women are in his grasp !!

Trump's National Security Advisor had illegal private server while at the Defense Dept.

Ummm... no the articles you linked don't allege that, it alleges he had a "secret, forbidden private internet connection", apparently in addition to being a supreme hypocrite you are also illiterate.

Ummm... no the articles you linked don't allege that, it alleges he had a "secret, forbidden private internet connection", apparently in addition to being a supreme hypocrite you are also illiterate.

Derp is trying to equate it with Cankle's case.

Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn reportedly had 'forbidden' internet connection at the Pentagon

The Disruptive Career of Michael Flynn, Trump’s National-Security Adviser - The New Yorker

Flynn broke rules he thought were stupid. He once told me about a period he spent assigned to a C.I.A. station in Iraq, when he would sometimes sneak out of the compound without the “insane” required approval from C.I.A. headquarters, in Langley, Virginia. He had technicians secretly install an Internet connection in his Pentagon office, even though it was forbidden. There was also the time he gave classified information to nato allies without approval, an incident which prompted an investigation, and a warning from superiors.

Come on, you gotta admit this is hilarious. Like I said, the laws and rules only apply to the Clintons. Even when they don't, they still do.

As the press moves away from Hillary and are finally deciding to investigate Trump and his minions, more and more of these stories are beginning to finally make the radar.

We all now know that doing so is not a crime. Even trafficking in Top Secret emails on an unsecure server has been ruled by the FBI to not be a crime if there was no intent.

We all now know that doing so is not a crime. Even trafficking in Top Secret emails on an unsecure server has been ruled by the FBI to not be a crime if there was no intent.
And Ghouliani getting paid millions for foreign speeches, even to terrorists ... no biggie.

Who gives a shit? Let's focus on something that actually MATTERS:
Our President Elect is skipping his daily intelligence briefings but buying into fake news.

The controversy over the final vote count for the 2016 election just went nuclear. On Sunday afternoon, the claim was made that Donald Trump’s popular vote count will win over Hillary Clinton if millions of illegal immigrants’s votes were subtracted from the recount. This was not some random Twitter rumor or a fake news website, this was President-Elect Trump himself making this bold claim. Adding fuel to the fire, Gregg Phillips and True The Vote released a statement alleging that Trump’s description of the 2016 election is “accurate” — and that Barack Obama’s Department Of Justice has been covering the massive voter fraud up.
Read more at Final Vote Count 2016: Donald Trump’s Popular Vote Lost Due To Illegal Immigrants Voting In U.S. Election, Tweets President-Elect — Gregg Phillips Of True The Vote Calls Voter Fraud Claim ‘Accurate’

But is there any basis for this, whatsoever?

From PolitiFact: Did 3 million undocumented immigrants vote in 2016?
Our ruling
Reports claim 3 million "illegal aliens" cast votes in this year's election.
The articles point back to tweets from Gregg Phillips, who has worked for the Republican Party and has a voter fraud reporting app. But Phillips will not provide any evidence to support his claim, which happens to be undermined by publicly available information.
If Phillips does release a more detailed report, we will consider that information. But for now, this claim is inaccurate. We rate it False.

Who gives a shit? Let's focus on something that actually MATTERS:
Our President Elect is skipping his daily intelligence briefings but buying into fake news.

The controversy over the final vote count for the 2016 election just went nuclear. On Sunday afternoon, the claim was made that Donald Trump’s popular vote count will win over Hillary Clinton if millions of illegal immigrants’s votes were subtracted from the recount. This was not some random Twitter rumor or a fake news website, this was President-Elect Trump himself making this bold claim. Adding fuel to the fire, Gregg Phillips and True The Vote released a statement alleging that Trump’s description of the 2016 election is “accurate” — and that Barack Obama’s Department Of Justice has been covering the massive voter fraud up.
Read more at Final Vote Count 2016: Donald Trump’s Popular Vote Lost Due To Illegal Immigrants Voting In U.S. Election, Tweets President-Elect — Gregg Phillips Of True The Vote Calls Voter Fraud Claim ‘Accurate’

But is there any basis for this, whatsoever?

From PolitiFact: Did 3 million undocumented immigrants vote in 2016?
Our ruling
Reports claim 3 million "illegal aliens" cast votes in this year's election.
The articles point back to tweets from Gregg Phillips, who has worked for the Republican Party and has a voter fraud reporting app. But Phillips will not provide any evidence to support his claim, which happens to be undermined by publicly available information.
If Phillips does release a more detailed report, we will consider that information. But for now, this claim is inaccurate. We rate it False.
I just can't see a guy who stiffs people like me who worked hard and played by the rules as "my" president.

When it come to Mrs. Clinton, "alleges" is all they have. Why has she never been convicted of anything, ever?

When it come to Mrs. Clinton, "alleges" is all they have. Why has she never been convicted of anything, ever?

Did she have a private server or not, Derp? It's yes or no, I don't give a rat's ass about the rest of your BS

Forum List

Back