Trump's Own People Weigh In - Stephanie Grisham Who Spent Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s at Mar-a-Lago With The Trump Family

Procrustes Stretched

"intuition and imagination and intelligence"
Dec 1, 2008
Attack this person they will. But we all know her as a fierce supporter and defender of Trump prior to certain things. The apologists will come out, but it's like the Boy Who Cried Wolf. The House the=at Trump built is crumbling down around him and his following.

Among the more eyebrow-raising speakers Tuesday night at the Democratic National Convention was a former Trump administration official: Stephanie Grisham, who previously served as press secretary to Donald Trump as well as chief of staff to first lady Melania Trump.

Cut through the 2024 election noise. Get The Campaign Moment newsletter.

In brief remarks at the beginning of Tuesday night’s programming, Grisham first laid out her Trump bona fides: She wasn’t just a supporter of the former president, she said, but “a true believer” and one of his closest advisers.

“The Trump family became my family. I spent Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s at Mar-a-Lago. I saw him when the cameras were off,” Grisham said.

WATCH: Former Trump staffer, Stephanie Grisham, addresses the Democratic National Convention

Grisham "I love my country more than my party" claimed that, behind closed doors, Trump mocked his supporters as “basement dwellers” and once, on a hospital visit, he was upset that cameras were focused on intensive care unit patients rather than on him.

“He has no empathy, no morals and no fidelity to the truth,” she said. “He used to tell me, ‘It doesn’t matter what you say, Stephanie. Say it enough, and people will believe you.’”

video:

Attack this person they will. But we all know her as a fierce supporter and defender of Trump prior to certain things. The apologists will come out, but it's like the Boy Who Cried Wolf. The House the=at Trump built is crumbling down around him and his following.

Among the more eyebrow-raising speakers Tuesday night at the Democratic National Convention was a former Trump administration official: Stephanie Grisham, who previously served as press secretary to Donald Trump as well as chief of staff to first lady Melania Trump.

Cut through the 2024 election noise. Get The Campaign Moment newsletter.

In brief remarks at the beginning of Tuesday night’s programming, Grisham first laid out her Trump bona fides: She wasn’t just a supporter of the former president, she said, but “a true believer” and one of his closest advisers.

“The Trump family became my family. I spent Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s at Mar-a-Lago. I saw him when the cameras were off,” Grisham said.

WATCH: Former Trump staffer, Stephanie Grisham, addresses the Democratic National Convention

Grisham "I love my country more than my party" claimed that, behind closed doors, Trump mocked his supporters as “basement dwellers” and once, on a hospital visit, he was upset that cameras were focused on intensive care unit patients rather than on him.

“He has no empathy, no morals and no fidelity to the truth,” she said. “He used to tell me, ‘It doesn’t matter what you say, Stephanie. Say it enough, and people will believe you.’”

video:

Don't really care.

Gorsuch
Kavenaugh
Barrett

All I need to know.

Under Biden......a leftist

Dante needs someone to be empathetic to his needs ? He can't stand on his own two feet or needs someone to pat his head when he cuts his thumb on his lego set.

Over the years I've had to fire many people. Not all of them hate me for it. But oftentimes they do hate me for it.

The others, the haters... 100% of the time, they tell lies about me personally, and/or my company, and/or their fellow masons, or all of the above and their mothers. Every single one of them.

I'd bet a dollar to a dime that she is simply vindictively lying about DJT because he fired her.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back