Trump's praising Assange today, 6 years ago he called for the death penalty on him!

It's crazy. It would be as if Obama claimed Putin was not a geopolitical threat to the USA, and then claiming he personally hacked the election and made Trump POTUS.

Obama couldn't be pried off the golf course nor Hillary out of her focus groups or sick bed to bother to campaign. Trump worked 18 hr days.

why HE beat SHE!

HE loves America. SHE loves herself!

C1W3PsuWQAUL94q.jpg

Wikileaks is just the reporter. It looks like Trump was talking about PFC Manning's treason.

I've changed my opinion on many things throughout the years. I don't know anyone who hasn't.
About the only thing I haven't changed my opinion on is Hillary being a vile person.

News outlets (including internet) have been using unverified unidentified information from all sorts of people since "Poor Richard's Almanac". Two Washington Post reporters made a freaking career out of an informant they called "Deep Throat" and they refused to identify him until he was dead and couldn't verify the information. Wikileaks ain't the criminal, Bradley (Chelsea) Manning was the traitor that Trump was referring to.

"People can change their minds."

The Donald isn't allowed to change his mind though, things he said in even the 1980s he's still held to.

Unlike Leftists who can think something on Monday and then think something different on Tuesday and that's okay, that illustrates flexibility or something :rolleyes-41:

speakin of praise, Bernie Sanders actually praised Trump on the Senate floor by quoting one of his tweets! REVOLUTION!

C1W0N84UAAAhcEr.jpg

Trumps made a living off of his Trumpbots. He "changes his mind" and they suck his dick.

The Trump walk back list is longer than the line of morons who support him.

Trumps made a living off of his Trumpbots. He "changes his mind" and they suck his dick.

The Trump walk back list is longer than the line of morons who support him.
Tell me did you suck Obama's when he changed his mind on gay marriage?

Forum List

Back