Trumps Racist Remark.Big Deal!,What About Racist Remarks From Hillary And Biden?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:blues: :boobies: :cow: And not to mention Harry Reid who we all know doesn't care much for blacks and latino's. We all know of the racist remarks coming from Joe Biden, and we all heard Hillary mocking the way black people talk. So what is the big deal that Trump is a little pissed that he has a Mexican Judge assigned to his case? Maybe we should of just had a regular white judge in the OJ case, right?
Trump supporters don't care, especially when they see what Hillary has in mind, especially with her plans to continue the destruction of our economy in 2017.
:dig:

Biden isn't running.

Hillary has never mocked the way black people talk. Why are you lying about that, especially since you must know we all know you're lying?

Who was responsible for the criminally racist cartoon of Dr. Condie Rice when she was appointed Secretary/State by President Bush? Nobody took responsibility for the racist cartoon that appeared in virtually every newspaper and nobody apologized.

Who was responsible for the criminally racist cartoon of Dr. Condie Rice when she was appointed Secretary/State by President Bush? Nobody took responsibility for the racist cartoon that appeared in virtually every newspaper and nobody apologized.
Well, we can be fairly certain it wasn't Biden, Clinton, Reid or Obama. What's your point?

It's called "mirroring", an effective rhetorical technique. Trump uses it all the time.
And Kommie Comrad declares Trump is a racist because of it....Just like the Hildebeast...HYPOCRISY looks good dripping on you!
It isn't just me. Ask 100 random Americans and the results would be the same. It sucks when your brand is as tainted as the Republicans'. Compared to racism, Hillary's "scandals" are small potatoes. I'm not saying Lyin' Don is a racist, he just sucks up to racists.

It's called "mirroring", an effective rhetorical technique. Trump uses it all the time.
And Kommie Comrad declares Trump is a racist because of it....Just like the Hildebeast...HYPOCRISY looks good dripping on you!
It isn't just me. Ask 100 random Americans and the results would be the same. It sucks when your brand is as tainted as the Republicans'. Compared to racism, Hillary's "scandals" are small potatoes. I'm not saying Lyin' Don is a racist, he just sucks up to racists.

Hey Kommie Comrad...You think we'll hear about this RACISM???...Probably not because it was one of you scumbag DemoRATS that said it!

• Miami state senator refers to rivals as ‘Haitians’
    Miami herald ^ | June 7 2016 | Steve Cannon
    Miami state Sen. Gwen Margolis apparently disparaged three of her opponents as “Haitians” and dismissed two others as “some teacher and some lawyer” at a local Democratic meeting Monday night, according to the only one of her rivals who was present.

“It’s reprehensible that three Haitians, some teacher and some lawyer think that they have the right to run against me,” Margolis said, according to teacher Don Festge.

“I’ve been in office for over 40 years,” Margolis continued, according to Festge. “What does some teacher know about Tallahassee and how to run the Senate?”

Margolis went on to refer to her Haitian-American competitors — businessman Anis Blémur, former state Rep. Phillip Brutus and state Rep. Daphne Campbell — as “Haitians” four more times, Festge said. He added that Margolis later concluded: “I have unlimited funds, and I’m going to spend every penny, and I’m not going to lose to those three Haitians or some teacher or lawyer.”

The lawyer in question is Jason Pizzo. All the candidates running in the Aug. 30 primary are Democrats. About 33 percent of the district’s voters are black.

Festge — who, like Margolis and Pizzo, is white — recounted the scene to the Miami Herald on Tuesday.

“I have a lot of friends, I have students, that are of Haitian descent. For me to hear her say that right off the bat, I was like, ‘OK, this isn’t right,’ ” said Festge, a hospitality teacher at Alonzo and Tracy Mourning Senior High School in North Miami. “I was hoping it just might have been once — it might have been a slip of the tongue or something like that. And then she continued.”....
She even has the same CRACKS and CREVICES in her face as the Hildebeasty has!

images

Hey Kommie Comrad...You think we'll hear about this RACISM???...Probably not because it was one of you scumbag DemoRATS that said it!

Miami state Sen. Gwen Margolis apparently disparaged three of her opponents as “Haitians” and dismissed two others as “some teacher and some lawyer” at a local Democratic meeting Monday night, according to the only one of her rivals who was present.

“It’s reprehensible that three Haitians, some teacher and some lawyer think that they have the right to run against me,” Margolis said, according to teacher Don Festge.

“I’ve been in office for over 40 years,” Margolis continued, according to Festge. “What does some teacher know about Tallahassee and how to run the Senate?”

Margolis went on to refer to her Haitian-American competitors — businessman Anis Blémur, former state Rep. Phillip Brutus and state Rep. Daphne Campbell — as “Haitians” four more times, Festge said. He added that Margolis later concluded: “I have unlimited funds, and I’m going to spend every penny, and I’m not going to lose to those three Haitians or some teacher or lawyer.”

The lawyer in question is Jason Pizzo. All the candidates running in the Aug. 30 primary are Democrats. About 33 percent of the district’s voters are black.

Festge — who, like Margolis and Pizzo, is white — recounted the scene to the Miami Herald on Tuesday.

“I have a lot of friends, I have students, that are of Haitian descent. For me to hear her say that right off the bat, I was like, ‘OK, this isn’t right,’ ” said Festge, a hospitality teacher at Alonzo and Tracy Mourning Senior High School in North Miami. “I was hoping it just might have been once — it might have been a slip of the tongue or something like that. And then she continued.”....

images

Trying to deflect the discussion from Lyin' Don! I wonder why. :laugh2:

images

Trying to deflect the discussion from Lyin' Don! I wonder why. :laugh2:

So you think Trump cares?....LOLOL!

Scorched-Press-600-CI.jpg

condoleezza-rice-aunt-jemima.jpg

Well since Trumps remarks weren't racist at all and he's not a racist guess the left will have to find something else to bitch about.

How bout Hitlery's total incompetence?? Now that's a topic both the left and the right should find plenty of info on. Benghazi anyone??

:blues: :boobies: :cow: And not to mention Harry Reid who we all know doesn't care much for blacks and latino's. We all know of the racist remarks coming from Joe Biden, and we all heard Hillary mocking the way black people talk. So what is the big deal that Trump is a little pissed that he has a Mexican Judge assigned to his case? Maybe we should of just had a regular white judge in the OJ case, right?
Trump supporters don't care, especially when they see what Hillary has in mind, especially with her plans to continue the destruction of our economy in 2017.
:dig:

Good to see you admit that Trump is a racist.

Forum List

Back