🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's Racist Scum Trolls Overrun Poli Websites

I give you as evidence -- US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Once interesting and thoughtful discussion boards have been transformed into sewers of fringe right trolls vomiting their retarded views as trumps army of the stupid run riot on the internet.

Amen! However, their ignorant racism won't put Adolf Trump in the White House - I hope.
Yeah Amen...Now we just have trolls like you with their copy and paste propaganda all day long everyday.
In truth there is good news in what she posted. Party time!
My Fellow Conservatives

The irony of the OP is that it is posted sincerely, as if the fringe left has done nothing to contribute the ever falling standards of a once decent message board...

Why is it that so many fail to see their own role in the demise of the board?

The irony of the OP is that it is posted sincerely, as if the fringe left has done nothing to contribute the ever falling standards of a once decent message board...

Its not a demise, its a revolution. About 5 or 6 years ago I was here as "Fires" and the board was VERY conservative. The board is simply shifting back to what it was.

Its not a demise, its a revolution. About 5 or 6 years ago I was here as "Fires" and the board was VERY conservative. The board is simply shifting back to what it was.
You mean WACKO ... .

It's a Message Board, people express their opinions. If you can't handle it, just leave and go cry to yo mama. Let the adults hash it all out.

Forum List

Back